Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Young Man Cries Out As GLO About To Make Him Lose Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Young Man Cries Out As GLO About To Make Him Lose Job Opportunity (1025 Views)

I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR / How Accommodation Made Me Lose Job Opportunity In Lekki / Not Replying Your Mail May Make You Lose Job Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Cries Out As GLO About To Make Him Lose Job Opportunity by respect80(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Here are his words,,,

Been calling @GloCare without them picking the call... They keep telling me a customer care agent would attend to me shortly for 31 minutes until I later got a reply that my call could not be completed at the moment. They fail to realize that sometimes the caller is nt interested in their music or adverts especially when the matter is urgent; i called again they kept on with their adverts for another 21 minutes. I complained to the agent who picked up the call 2 resolve the issue with my glo simcard not receiving SMS especially from shortcodes like 2442, 3030 etc,,, I was asked to, insert the sim in another phone, check if my message center number was correct, to send "PARTIAL" to 2442 to deactivate DND (Do Not Disturb), and to also send "CANCEL" to 2442, but all along I did every single thing I was asked to do but the problem persisted. My only regret is that I already used this glo sim card in question to fill a job interview form which i already passed the screening awaiting to be called to duty via sms which some of my colleagues have been receiving their's since monday. If mine happened 2 have been sent within this period,then I may consider myself to have lost the chance simply because I choosed GLO. How unfortunate! And if mine is yet to be sent, which hopefully will by next week, then my fate rests in the hands of GLO if they would fear God and resolve this issue over the weekend...
BTW, my number is 0805*******. Don't really know how the destiny of a young man came to rest in the hands of @GloCare

cc Lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove, dominique pls help

1 Share

Re: Young Man Cries Out As GLO About To Make Him Lose Job Opportunity by CreepyBlackpool: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2019
Go back to the office and change the number and leave GLO alone biko.
You're not the only GLO customer so don't expect VIP treatment.
Re: Young Man Cries Out As GLO About To Make Him Lose Job Opportunity by respect80(m): 12:35am On Jun 15, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Go back to the office and change the number and leave GLO alone biko.

You're not the only GLO customer so don't expect VIP treatment.
I should go back to the HR office to change the number

how easy do you think it will be for me to go to the office of my employer to be and ask to change my phone number?

Like you said out-rightly that i'm not the only glo customer, i'm also not the only person the organization is employing so i don't expect VIP treatment from them as well.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Cries Out As GLO About To Make Him Lose Job Opportunity by parrotpikin: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2019
I think you should follow up with the HR instead of assuming that it is your GLO sim that isn't receiving a message.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Cries Out As GLO About To Make Him Lose Job Opportunity by koladeajumobi1: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2019
I don't think the problem lies with Glo, they already told you how to deactivate short code services.
Re: Young Man Cries Out As GLO About To Make Him Lose Job Opportunity by respect80(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2019
koladeajumobi1:
I don't think the problem lies with Glo, they already told you how to deactivate short code services.

parrotpikin:
I think you should follow up with the HR instead of assuming that it is your GLO sim that isn't receiving a message.
Thank you all for your comments. The problem has been fixed by glo this morning.
Got an sms from glo which says "testing your sms reception" after which I discovered that the problem has been fixed.
Love you all...

(1) (Reply)

# / Custodian Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Applicants / Dangote Recruitment For Mining Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.