Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him (13075 Views)

Again, Lagos Debunks News Of Sanwo-Olu Warning To LASTMA Not To Arrest Motorists / Olajide Oduyoye To LASTMA Officials: They Will Turn On Us If We Don't Change / Sanwo-olu To LASTMA: Don’t Spare Anyone, Including My Relations, Cabinet Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2019
don't listen to him o because he is trying to sound politically correct .
try that and your wife and kids will move from 3bedroom flat to one room face me I face you
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by King44(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2019
thumbs up sanwo Olu
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by mr1759: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2019
What if tinubu children break the law

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by hisexcellency34: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2019
Initial gragra
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by jesmond3945: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Xclusivedaniel6:

humans can never be satisfied
rather politicans cannot be trusted

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by tunary(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2019
Last last you go shield them from punishment
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Gazzy88(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:
Na wash
What exactly do you want in life?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Myself2(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2019
Bossontop:
WASH!!!! ......Ma hear say any lastma pesin wey like him job get liver arrest any of him family member.....even if them get liver one call go settle d mata

I pity any LASTMA staff that will be carried away by this spur-of-the-moment declaration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by dingbang(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2019
Lastma should also arrest police officers driving one way!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by kernniejay(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2019
All I see Sanwo Olu doing is called initial gragra. Won't be surprised when he begins to swallow his words very soon.

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by ogunsj: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:
Na wash
try and see if na wash.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by materialproject: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2019
if you break the law
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by FuckDaMods: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
my governor deal with them, they yer all animal from jew republic.
You may think u are normal but u need serious help before your condition is permanent. Or maybe you think igbos are the only drivers in lagos and ur tribe are too poor to afford a bike. Like i said, u need mental revaluation.

Ps: Remove God and Jesus from your profile. Reasons why i don't go to church is because it's filled with retãrded hypocrites like you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Femeto: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2019
Wan ni fe te.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by datigbogirl: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2019
Listen to him at your own risk...
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by orlarlakeside(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wow! What a nice post. This post really changed my life. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by wagazala: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode left a big shoe for Sanwo-olu to fill

Scratch Ambode off the list jare. I don replace my shocks twice during his tenure.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by 9gerian: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bravo! This is clear to discerning minds and didn't even need to be said.

The governor’s action so far suggests that he is serious about getting things done. And I had even cautioned myself to be more careful while driving because it was obvious traffic offenders would now be well dealt with.

However, going through the comments here indicates that some people actually want him to fail.

Sighs! One moment we talk about what we think needs to be done. The next we are saying exact opposite when we see the actions playing out before us.

Nigeria must have some of the most unpatriotic people on earth. People who would rather see a government fail than succeed only because the leader is from an another tribe or religion. They choose to only see things (good and bad) from a tribal perspective. Sighs!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by diehard1: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nice talk, but why are maruwa Keke and Okada still moving on the highway even against traffic? They should start from these ones. Thousands are everywhere constituting nuisance. angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by tmakins1: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
If Tinubu nko
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by damysamy12(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
so what happen next when they are caught? get them arrested ,jail or kill them.

just saying.........
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Ijobaorun(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
What of his godfather? What should LASTMA do?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by macello4(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
FuckDaMods:

You may think u are normal but u need serious help before your condition is permanent. Or maybe you think igbos are the only drivers in lagos and ur tribe are too poor to afford a bike. Like i said, u need mental revaluation.

Ps: Remove God and Jesus from your profile. Reasons why i don't go to church is because it's filled with retãrded hypocrites like you.
DO I KNOW U.

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
orlarlakeside:
Wow! What a nice post. This post really changed my life. grin

Exactly, I can never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by greenguy: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
The best advise he can give the LASTMA guys is, TO CARRY THEMSELVES PROFESSIONALLY. It's good motivation he's given them by doubling their salaries but most of them are just touts who may never help his plans for Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by celeiyke: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
If Tinubu family break d law nko? Puppet chest beating
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by ojtech8291: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
What about Jagaban and his family?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by tete7000(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Why is it that this man has been on LASTMA case since he came in, he just wants those boys to return to extort people sha...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by FuckDaMods: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
DO I KNOW U.
God forbid your kind of person knowing me
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by danhans(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Go badagry go talk that wan,go trade fair ,vokal and iyana iba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Seek End To Petrol Subsidy / Reno Omokri Says Obi Or Tinubu Should Step-Down / Don't Take Our Silence On Restructuring For Granted - Northern Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.