Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him (13082 Views)

Again, Lagos Debunks News Of Sanwo-Olu Warning To LASTMA Not To Arrest Motorists / Olajide Oduyoye To LASTMA Officials: They Will Turn On Us If We Don't Change / Sanwo-olu To LASTMA: Don’t Spare Anyone, Including My Relations, Cabinet Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Liar, why is it only him they shouldn't spare, what of her?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by macello4(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
FuckDaMods:

God forbid your kind of person knowing me
it will be better for u if i KNOW U kid cos i will change ur life. How about dis below.

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
The Governor is indirectly giving lasma guys room for bribe. Time to recoup the money they lost during Ambode regime.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by ABELKIDO(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
akinblog:
Babajide Sanwo-Olu, governor of of Lagos state, says his administration will not condone any act of indiscipline.

Speaking when he visited the head office of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) in Oshodi on Friday, Sanwo-Olu charged the agency to deal with traffic violators.

He said even if it is his brother who is on the wrong side of the law, he should not be spared.

“If anyone breaks the law and he says he is a brother to the governor, tell him to call the governor to pay for the offence,” he said.

He told the traffic officials not to listen to anyone from his cabinet who might want to use his position to get someone arrested off the hook.

Sanwo-Olu also warned LASTMA officials to shun corruption and also show respect while on duty.

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/nobody-is-above-law-gov-jide-sanwo-olu-tekks-lastma-traffic-offender.html

The man has only four years (single tenor) so he will use it as if it's second tenor nothing to loose. If the LASTMA will arrest based on law no wahala.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by deomelo: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Xclusivedaniel6:

humans can never be satisfied

There's a difference between humans and Igbos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Lonelypacifist6: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
So he knows broda bayo Na craze man.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by banio: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
When governors break traffic laws who will spare them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by cvibe2: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
But seriously when did Lastma become policemen...are they not supposed to just control and manage traffic only?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by deomelo: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
cvibe2:
But seriously when did Lastma become policemen...are they not supposed to just control and manage traffic only?

Not only that, they also have absolute authority to levy fines against you and impound your vehicle,
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by TemmyT002(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Yinmu
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Max24: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Another money making season for their pocket.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
jesmond3945:
rather politicans cannot be trusted

even if they can't be trusted, we should not dance to their sarcastic tune
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
deomelo:

There's a difference between humans and Igbos.
lol, your words
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by jesmond3945: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Xclusivedaniel6:

even if they can't be trusted, we should not dance to their sarcastic tune
thats why they should not be trusted because they are always sarcastic.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
jesmond3945:
thats why they should not be trusted because they are always sarcastic.

lol, you are repeating what I said
Re: Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him by Wolexdey(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Commendable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Seek End To Petrol Subsidy / Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) / Atiku Storms Bauchi Presidential Rally Venue (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.