Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) (3768 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / ‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by donshady1(m): 12:22am On Jun 15, 2019
A Nigerian guy took to his twiiter acount to share sreenshot of conversations he had with his ex-girlfriend, who believed that she is pregnant for him.

He said,

"My now ex-girlfriend is trying to hook me with a pregnancy, I swear I’m not responsible and you can tell from the chat she is been devious, I don’t want to be a father to a child that’s not mine, I’m bringing this here just in case she does what she threatened."

for more details, src: https://gistcorner.com.ng/nigerian-guy-on-tweeter-exposes-an-ex-girlfriend-that-tried-to-hook-him-down-with-pregnancy/

1 Share

Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by donshady1(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2019
Can't find where the girl threatened him abi na my phone screen ?
Twitter and lies. Don't know what to believe anymore
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by donshady1(m): 12:45am On Jun 15, 2019
lol

Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by oduz: 4:41am On Jun 15, 2019
Adventures of an online player ....

Naughty boy likes naughty girlZ ....

Naughty girlZ, brood Naghty problemz ....

Take heart Bwoz, live up to your reputation ....

U are now a lucky Baby Papa .....

Some are still searching at all cost .... cool
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by AutoSupport(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2019
Good lord. You said all of those shocked
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by Iamicekid(m): 6:36am On Jun 15, 2019
Mehn, I never know 9ja girls also don turn this adventurous ooo

1 Like

Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by Iamicekid(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2019
Daniel I think I’m late baba said to where grin grin cheesy
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2019
dat scissoring part got me laffing.
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by donshady1(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
dat scissoring part got me laffing.

Ah swear �
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2019
see my namesake oooo i be a learner ooooo. which one is scissoring again.
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by Oluwa4u(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Verified US, UK and Nigerian AdSense also available for affordable price inbox /WhatsApp 0815.4861294

Fresh adsense is 8k last
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by mrNEMZY(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
That abortion part funny me die.

But that guy is a legend
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by ikbnice(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Scissorsing... Oh jeez!
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by Olusheyi1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Great

1 Like

Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by donshady1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
ikbnice:
Scissorsing... Oh jeez!

grin grin grin
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by Lonelypacifist6: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
And I can't even get myself a girl, not to talk of an adventurous one just spending money on cheating bitches
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
What does it mean to scissors ?
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by Shukusheka(m): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Meanwhile behind the scenes.......

Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by Shukusheka(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
What does it mean to scissors ?
It means instead of thrusting with a _penis, you thrust a pair of scissors into woman's Vg.
Re: Guy Exposes Ex-girlfriend, Who Tried To Hook Him With Pregnancy (screenshots) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Shukusheka:
It means instead of thrusting with a _penis, you thrust a pair of scissors into woman's Vg.
pls volunteer your sis or your g.f for me let me carry out the scissorsing techniques one her

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Mike Bamiloye Shares Pre Wedding Shots Of His Younger Brother Joshua / Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding / Nigerians And Ugandans Drag Each Other After Ugandan Tweeted 'parte After Parte'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.