Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. (1495 Views)

Bruno Fernandes Tags Jackie Chan & "Trolls" Paul Pogba On IG / Pogba On Mourinho Sack: 'he F***ed With The Wrong Baller' / Pogba On The Bench! L'equippe Premier League Best Eleven - Truegossip.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. by donshady1(m): 12:50am On Jun 15, 2019
On an interview with The Times’ new Life Times podcast, Manchester united's Paul Pogba, opens up on why he converted to Islam. Accorfing to him, his friends played a major role in his decision to become a Muslim.

He said,

“IT CAME BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS WHO ARE MUSLIM. WE ALWAYS TALK.

“I WAS QUESTIONING MYSELF IN A LOT OF THINGS, THEN I STARTED DOING MY OWN RESEARCH.

I PRAYED ONCE WITH MY FRIENDS AND I FELT SOMETHING DIFFERENT. I FELT REALLY GOOD.

more details on src: https://gistcorner.com.ng/paul-pogba-on-why-he-converted-to-islam/

Re: Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. by blackaxe78: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2019
Focus and pray to a bottle of Coca-Cola, You will feel same.

Your concentration just playing on your psyche.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. by donshady1(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2019
blackaxe78:
Focus and pray to a bottle of Coca-Cola, You will feel same.

Your concentration just playing on your psyche.

No, that's not true.
Re: Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. by Skiddoamat(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
He is really saved from the torment of hell
Re: Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sweet ... he can now marry multiple women! cool
Re: Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. by simonlee(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Sweet ... he can now marry multiple women! cool
your head dey there!

Re: Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
simonlee:

your head dey there!
Why not? Is he not allowed by his religion to marry multiple women?
Re: Paul Pogba On Why He Converted To Islam. by Horus(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East and North Africa; he shared with me with deep sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca, Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In the religion of Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Tallest Goalkeeper In The World In 2020 / People Betting On Victor Osimhen To Score Have Been Winning / Victor Osimhen Visit To Old Friends In His Former Hood(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.