Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy (13600 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy by Starboytwo(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2019
Isinweke:

Yea but no ask me anything again because I no go talk
y na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2019
Starboytwo:
y na

NOT REALLY GOOD OR ADVICE-ABLE
Re: I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy by Pavore9: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2019
Isinweke:

Yea but no ask me anything again because I no go talk

I respect that. Take care.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2019
undecided I dey suspect sekem dance now, d dance wai person go dey dragg one leg from ground like say electric shocked person !.

Hope no be for funeral of person wai dei by electric nah him copy that dance step from.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy by Hordbaz(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2019
;Dbí
Re: I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy by Favy33(f): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2019
before nkor so na Church you want go dance clap for yourself gala.
Re: I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy by foreshore(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2019
dachiwater:
MC Galaxy who made headlines this week for various reasons, has disclosed that he used to dance at burials before his big breakthrough came. According to MC Galaxy the 'Sekem' dance has been with him for long, and he performed the move at burials and even in the market. Speaking to Saturday Beats, the singer said;

“I used to be a comedian and a dancer; I used to dance everywhere, at burials, and even in the market. I have been doing the ‘Sekem’ dance at comedy clubs before I produced the song.

“I would still explore comedy by going into acting but I won’t do stand-up comedy again. Music pays me better than comedy. I have not really had challenges in my musical career; my first song was a hit. My advice to young artists is that they should remain loyal to their helpers. Disloyalty is really affecting the up-and-coming artistes. They shouldn’t listen to other people’s opinions. None of them has ever been disloyal to me though.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/15/i-use-to-dance-at-burials-mc-galaxy/

Thank God you never dig grave before
Re: I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy by Sirnonye: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2019
Wow! shocked
Re: I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy by stevlan890: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
lol
Re: I Used To Dance At Funerals – MC Galaxy by Alejobs: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Justin Bieber Dies In An Auto Crash / Nigerian Model, Nancy Isime Releases Her Nudes Pictures For The First Time / Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.