Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant (13610 Views)

Checkout Actress Stella Damasus At 22 / Star Actress Stella Damasus Flaunts Hot Cleavage In New Photo / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2009
This is a good news trailing delectable Nollywood diva, Stella Damasus-Nzeribe who recently married her hubby, Mr. Emeka Nzeribe.

Gathered that this mother of two is now pregnant for her new hubby.

Our Abuja source who ran into her at one of the big supermarkets in the capital city said she was sighted in a gown with protruding stomach buying baby needs. Our inquisitive source who was also in the supermarket, we learnt moved closer to her and said “aah! Thank God o, so we should be expecting a baby in nine months time”. Stella we learnt replied and said “who is expecting a baby?” The source again told her “I saw you purchasing baby’s materials I am and she replied again “what gives you the impression that the materials I am buying are for me”, Stella stated.

Stella, the former wife of the late Jayejeje Aboderin, we learnt is planning an elaborate wedding soon. She had her secret traditional wedding few months back. The traditional wedding with her hubby, Mr. Emeka Nzeribe from Oguta, in her hometown, Asaba, Delta State.

We called Stella severally on her MTN number to confirm her nine months course before we went to press last week but her number could not be reached.
http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=10727&z=12

Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by spikedcylinder: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2009
She said she is not pregnant. These journalists insist that she is. Lets see how it pans out.
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

She said she is not pregnant. These journalists insist that she is. Lets see how it pans out.

Maybe the Journalists know what we don't . undecided
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by OBVIOUS(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2009
Nigerian journalists and rumour mongering------ kool how far na ? how body ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2009
OBVIOUS:

Nigerian journalists and rumour mongering------ kool how far na ? how body ?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba I dey oo!

Obvious don't forget that in every rumor there must be a. . . lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by semid4lyfe(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
Shey person no fit tell if woman get belle ni? I wonder who the father is - Sammie Okposo or Mr Emeka Nzeribe? Lol
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Shey person no fit tell if woman get belle ni? I wonder who the father is - Sammie Okposo or Mr Emeka Nzeribe? Lol

Bros abeg more koko, my ears are itching. shocked cheesy
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by OBVIOUS(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2009
hehehe---- I chop Isi Ewu this weekend---  kiss kiss kiss

Kool--- dem BAN me sha! undecided undecided
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2009
DELETED!

Now you know I could do beta as a CID or SSS Officer. cheesy tongue
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by OBVIOUS(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
^^^^^ hhehehehehe------ na u go be chief senior ranking police commissioner when I come president------ wink wink
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2009
OBVIOUS:

hehehe---- I chop Isi Ewu this weekend---  kiss kiss kiss

Kool--- dem BAN me sha!  undecided undecided

I thought u should be unbanned after sometime (4-5days)? undecided

So where did u chop the Isi Ewu? cheesy
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by OBVIOUS(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2009
thats what I thot---- angry angry angry anyways

I chop am for this restaurant opening wey dey for hia---- chaaaiiiii na so I dey lick my fingers---- like a villagers----- yuuuum----- my chest and my heart open----- hahaha! it felt like heaven

But i still need to learn how to make it. smiley
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
I think your case is beyond 'mmekwatarism' dats why u remain . . . lipsrsealed grin

Anyways to make the Isi Ewu aint hard.

I'll give you the recipes much later. cool
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by Alxmyr(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
Another useless rumour.
Na so dem carry Maryam Babangida's death.
Dem don start with Stella.
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by OBVIOUS(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
koolchicco:

I think your case is beyond 'mmekwatarism' dats why u remain . . . lipsrsealed grin

which one be dat na ? undecided
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
awwwwwwwwww congrats to her if she is pregnant!!!
i love stella she is so pretty.
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2009
OBVIOUS:

which one be dat na ? undecided

Baba it means beyond 'remedy'. cheesy cool
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2009
Stella Damascus Aboderin. wink
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
isnt it now Stella Damacus Nzeribe?
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2009
mama-gee:

Stella Damascus Aboderin. wink

shocked shocked

THE-AMAKA:

isnt it now Stella Damacus Nzeribe. .?

Which one be Stella Damascus Aboderin Nzeribe?

Why una dey pack all her Exes (death/alive) name dey giv 'am. angry
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2009
koolchicco:

shocked shocked

Which one be Stella Damascus Aboderin Nzeribe?

Why una dey pack all her Exes (death/alive) name dey giv 'am. angry
ummm sorry. even though you quoted me, you misquoted me at the same time.
i dropped "Aboderin" since i think its the name of her late ex husband, right? and i added on "Nzeribe" in its place.
what is wrong with that?
i believe Damascus or Damasus is her own last name/middle name/ or family name.
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

ummm sorry. even though you quoted me, you misquoted me at the same time.
i dropped "Aboderin" since i think its the name of her late ex husband, right? and i added on "Nzeribe" in its place.

Sorry Dear, na vex I take misquote all da quotes. angry cheesy wink
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by ruudgal: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
its funny you guys should mention a baby bump in the Capital City no less, because it is reported that Stella might be having problems in her new marriage to Mr Emeka Nzeribe,

She has been photographed a few times in Abuja and in victoria island with a young looking fair skinned guy, i wouldnt call him fat but he definitely isnt muscled and he claims to be her MANAGER, i wonder how many managers follow you clubbing at night and stand behind you while you shake your bum to some naija grooves,

Mr Nzeribe looks like a nice person but i bet HE AINT NO FOOL, he's going to wake up real soon and smell the coffee and if Mrs Stella-Damasus-Aboderin-Nzeribe isnt careful, she just might have a bit more space on her endless list of last names for her new "MANAGERS" last name
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2009
source?
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by ruudgal: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2009
First hand recap , and a quick word with "MR MANAGER"
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
hmmmmm you dont say?
so her marriage is hitting the rocks? it seems like its just started.
anyway ooooo, we shall wait and hear from them.
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by ruudgal: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
The problem is, she's got a certain type when it comes to men, chubby, good looking and preferably young, Mr Manager is definitely all of the above, so is her husband Mr Nzeribe.

its no secret that Stellla has had her fair share of infedility over the years with rumours ranging from paternity results of her youngest daughter, SAMMY OKPOSO, all the way down to the dark skinned chap she was dating before she got married to Mr Nzeribe.

For someone who has had such a history , you would think she'd be more careful about how she carries herself now that she is bethroted.

But i guess you're right AMAKA, let's see how far this rumour runs deep, i just hope for her sake its not true , otherwise her reputation and a role model for young women and ladies would be tarnished,
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by spikedcylinder: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
ruudgal:

The problem is, she's got a certain type when it comes to men, chubby, good looking and preferably young, Mr Manager is definitely all of the above, so is her husband Mr Nzeribe.

its no secret that Stellla has had her fair share of infedility over the years with rumours ranging from paternity results of her youngest daughter, SAMMY OKPOSO, all the way down to the dark skinned chap she was dating before she got married to Mr Nzeribe.

For someone who has had such a history , you would think she'd be more careful about how she carries herself now that she is bethroted.

But i guess you're right AMAKA, let's see how far this rumour runs deep, i just hope for her sake its not true , otherwise her reputation and a role model for young women and ladies would be tarnished,

. . . . .And who might you be, Miss Judgy Mcjudgerson?
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by semid4lyfe(m): 1:57am On Nov 24, 2009
If una wan fight, I no mind make I be referee.
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On Nov 24, 2009
Why don't you become the peacemaker instead of the referee? wink
Re: Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant by koolchicco: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
mama-gee:

Why don't you become the peacemaker instead of the referee? wink

The Dude already decided 2 be a referee and not otherwise, so whts wit the fuss? undecided

Talk about scale of preference. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Sawage Almost Na-ked On Stage. (someone Should Call This Girl To Order) / Veteran Nollywood Actor, Clem Ohameze Down With Illness (pictures) / Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.