Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Who Stole My 2019����� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Stole My 2019����� (213 Views)

My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This / How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Stole My 2019����� by Nelly9ice: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2019
*WHO STOLE MY 2019 �������‍♂����‍♂��‍♀*

We're basically half way through 2019...

While I write down and reflect on my goals every day, some people start off the year with a big list and tend to completely forget about it around this time of the year, if not before.

So, here's my reminder to you...

Check in on your goals and self-expectations. Are you where you want to be?

In 6 Months from today we will be in 2020.

Don't be among those who by 31st December 2019 will be like who stole my Year , Aaaahh , I never achieve my financial goals ���, I never travel for Vacation ooo, Aaahh, I never marry as I plan am oo����‍♂���.

Aaaahh I never buy plot of land as I plan am

One plot of land be like Waec and Jamb combination I never sell �����‍♂�� for December 31 2019. Do not let this be your story or portion. It is not late to Enroll in digital marketing training or Call or hire an Expert to train you in an area you are lacking behind ����

Don't be found by December 31 2019 still giving excuses such it was my Father or Mother they didn't support my dreams.

Or I didn't sell or succeed because I am still a student??���

Na my pikin no allow me come for una Digital Marketing or create time for personal development����‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��

I Didn't have money all through the Year that was why I no sell �
��

I was fasting and praying to hear from God before I can post online or prospect clients ��� Chisos

Noone is too young or too old to experience success

Don't be among those giving this excuses by December 31 2019

Before you know it you will be saying Merry Christmas and a Happy New year ���

How is your spiritual goals going

How is your family goals going

How is your Personal Development goals ?

How is Your health and Lifestyle goals going?

How is Sales and Marketing goals going ??

How is your High Income skills goals going ??

�����

For those of you who had plans for Getting Married in 2019

How is your relationship/Marriage goals going?

For married couples is Marriage goals going?

How is your travel and vacation goals going?

How is your investment and Real Estate goals going?

Se na So So Excuses you gave 2 years or 5 years or 10 years ago you wan dey give again����‍♂������

May God help Us All in Achieving this Goals.

It is never too late to start achieving those Goals.

The same 24 hours Aliko Dangote and Jay Z the Billionaire Hiphop Rapper on Forbes is what we all have.

Quote of the day.

**Personal development without Massive Action and Gradual Results to show for it over time is a waste of your Executive time.*

Thanks for your attention and Please Enjoy your day. Join our online business classes,INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK TO BE ADDED �
https:///2347061525837

*TRIPLEDR ACADEMY
Re: Who Stole My 2019����� by Larriekay: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nelly9ice:
*WHO STOLE MY 2019 �������‍♂����‍♂��‍♀*

We're basically half way through 2019...

While I write down and reflect on my goals every day, some people start off the year with a big list and tend to completely forget about it around this time of the year, if not before.

So, here's my reminder to you...

Check in on your goals and self-expectations. Are you where you want to be?

In 6 Months from today we will be in 2020.

Don't be among those who by 31st December 2019 will be like who stole my Year , Aaaahh , I never achieve my financial goals ���, I never travel for Vacation ooo, Aaahh, I never marry as I plan am oo����‍♂���.

Aaaahh I never buy plot of land as I plan am

One plot of land be like Waec and Jamb combination I never sell �����‍♂�� for December 31 2019. Do not let this be your story or portion. It is not late to Enroll in digital marketing training or Call or hire an Expert to train you in an area you are lacking behind ����

Don't be found by December 31 2019 still giving excuses such it was my Father or Mother they didn't support my dreams.

Or I didn't sell or succeed because I am still a student??���

Na my pikin no allow me come for una Digital Marketing or create time for personal development����‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��

I Didn't have money all through the Year that was why I no sell �
��

I was fasting and praying to hear from God before I can post online or prospect clients ��� Chisos

Noone is too young or too old to experience success

Don't be among those giving this excuses by December 31 2019

Before you know it you will be saying Merry Christmas and a Happy New year ���

How is your spiritual goals going

How is your family goals going

How is your Personal Development goals ?

How is Your health and Lifestyle goals going?

How is Sales and Marketing goals going ??

How is your High Income skills goals going ??

�����

For those of you who had plans for Getting Married in 2019

How is your relationship/Marriage goals going?

For married couples is Marriage goals going?

How is your travel and vacation goals going?

How is your investment and Real Estate goals going?

Se na So So Excuses you gave 2 years or 5 years or 10 years ago you wan dey give again����‍♂������

May God help Us All in Achieving this Goals.

It is never too late to start achieving those Goals.

The same 24 hours Aliko Dangote and Jay Z the Billionaire Hiphop Rapper on Forbes is what we all have.

Quote of the day.

**Personal development without Massive Action and Gradual Results to show for it over time is a waste of your Executive time.*

Thanks for your attention and Please Enjoy your day. Join our online business classes,INTERESTED CLICK THE LINK TO BE ADDED �
https:///2347061525837

*TRIPLEDR ACADEMY
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle to commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.
Re: Who Stole My 2019����� by Nelly9ice: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
ARE YOU A WOMAN THEN THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU
Topic � *Training On Some Household Products* and *How To Start it Up as a Small Scale Business.*

1. Liquid soap

2. Hypo

3. Izal.

4. Toilet wash(harpic)

5. Powdered detergent.

6. Shoe polish

7. Perfumes

8. Hair Cream

9. Insecticide

These are businesses you can start at home with #10,000 and below to make at least 50% profits.
INTERESTED �https:///2347061525837

FREE FREE FREE

(1) (Reply)

PROMO! Get A Reliable And Affordable Website For Your Business / Auto Pool Income Plan - New Face Of Multi Level Marketing Plan / Plastics For Recycling For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.