Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

"I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido (3138 Views)

No Be Everyday Ibile Give Me - Zlatan To Fans As He Asked Them For Money / Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by GistAlert: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2019
GistMore.com

Pop singer, Davido is currently not in Nigeria at the moment, Zlatan Ibile in his latest post said, if he doesn't come back in time, he will relocate soon. He wrote;

He don turn yankee artist he no one see our face again if you no come in time I go relocate soon @davidoofficial we miss you OMO OLOGO #ThisYear

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-will-relocate-if-you-dont-come-to-nigeria-in-time-zlatan-to-davido

Lalasticlala

Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by GistAlert: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2019

Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by itspzpics(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Lol
Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by dominique(f): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2019
Which embassy is going to grant this fraud glorifying goat a visa?
Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by amzee(m): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2019
He should relocate ASAP.
Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by philcz(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2019
dominique:
Maybe Tahiti or Jamaica grin . They are in the abroad too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by nepapole(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2019
So u want to leave rahman jago and that gucci guy in naija abi.
Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by partnerbizz5(f): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2019
You miss him. Are you serious?
Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by dominique(f): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2019
philcz:
Maybe Tahiti or Jamaica grin . They are in the abroad too

Lol. Haiti too na abroad sha grin

I know some of those deranged Mar loans will want to come for my post. Just note this, no sane foreign country will ever grant access to someone that openly supports the scamming of their citizens. They can even deny him entry if he has a valid visa.
Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2019
dominique:
Not a fan, but, seriously?

Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by cruzydal(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
i Can see a whole lot of bulshit comments . Who will grant visa bla bla bla .Oga he is an artiste , he does music he gat fans, go to his INstagram page and see how many countries he has been to. Dubai ,UK,Malaysia ,US,Cyprus just to mention a few . Stop the hate . nobody holy .you wey dey fornicate all na sin na God dey to judge no cast stone on a brother man

1 Like

Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by Kenneth10110(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
cruzydal:
i Can see a whole lot of bulshit comments . Who will grant visa bla bla bla .Oga he is an artiste , he does music he gat fans, go to his INstagram page and see how many countries he has been to. Dubai ,UK,Malaysia ,US,Cyprus just to mention a few . Stop the hate . nobody holy .you wey dey fornicate all na sin na God dey to judge no cast stone on a brother man

You don't need to respond to those m*mus

1 Like

Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by GoldChest(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
dominique:

What makes him a fraud ?

Oh because he's young and making it?

Haters everywhere in this Hell hole callled Nigeria .
Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by funlord(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2019
Visa peeps
Re: "I Will Relocate If You Don't Come To Nigeria In Time": Zlatan To Davido by amber222(f): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Who cares?his presence and existence didn't reduce d price of commodities in d country

(1) (Reply)

Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup / World's 'tallest Man', Leonid Stadnyk, Dies Aged 44 / Second blast hits Jos, 32 people killed: witness (reuters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.