Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup (3138 Views)

See Barack Obama Grownup Daughters- Pictures / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Alibaba Show Off Her Lookalike Grownup Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by Glamoury990: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
A  man simply identified by his surname Omwenga, reportedly had the most shocking revelation when he discovered that his wife already birthed four grownup children.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/09/man-faint-ably-media.jpg[/img]

The man who was planning to start a family with his new wife discovered on their wedding day that she already had four grown up boys.

Omwenga who couldn’t handle the discovery reportedly collapsed at the wedding venue, a Pentecostal church in Nyansiongo ward, Borabu Constituency in Kisii County.

https:///man-collapses-on-his-wedding-day-after-discovering-that-his-bride-has-4-grownup-children/
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by Vision4God: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
May God help him sort himself out.

It's best to live a life of openness & truthfulness so u don't give chance to d devil.

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by MajesticKris: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol He got more than what he BARGAINED FOR cheesy grin
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by Vyzz: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin

Op na lie.... Na overjoy wan kill am...

He paid for one and got Five, if na u... Joy no go finish u grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by rasheedatt(f): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Such is life
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by Fedrick100: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fear who no fear woman

If I was to be the man I'll also take my own national cake and japa
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by Bessppectt(f): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
This one no be here
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
I fear who no fear women
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by DaddyRochie1642: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
I Laughed Loud when I read this news grin grin
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by gangstarmonk(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol this is bad.

It's just a minor scam.

Somewhere in universe, over 200 Million people were scammed by just one man.

Everyday, different palava.
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Aah, D Woman Don Make D Man Fall Under Anointing.
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by Obierika(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bloody lie.

The man lying down is just praying

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by lukui: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
welcome to nigeria where women wills sleep with all the guys in their street and still call there thing private part
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by ubcandid(m): 12:30am On Sep 22, 2020
lies. her body didn't show it?
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by unity004(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2020
grin na the children school fees wey the man go start the pay na e make am collapse, esp this corona regime
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by Bluntguy: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2020
It's a pity o. And she is covering her face with a veil like a virgin.
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by femi4: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2020
Strong thing
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by gulfer: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Fedrick100:
Fear who no fear woman

If I was to be the man I'll also take my own national cake and japa
I can relate with this story; a junior colleague I know in the past was cohabiting with a lady who already had children in their teens and twenties.............It took him almost 6-years before he got a clue as to happenings and he had to start all over. Though I never met the woman but people said the face belied her real age when the matter exploded then.
True, true, I fear who no fear woman angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by NobleAngell(f): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
She kept it till the wedding day. Meaning she was willing to go on with the charade through the marriage. Nawao.
Re: Man Collapses On His Wedding Day After Discovering That His Bride Has 4 Grownup by NobleAngell(f): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
MajesticKris:
Lol He got more than what he BARGAINED FOR cheesy grin
This is indeed more than he bargained for.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani writes as she shares sultry photos of herself and her fiance / Slay Queen Caught Hiding Sticks Of Suya At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial (video) / Tiwa Savage 3rd $€x Tape Leaks Online (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.