Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Iphone 11 To Spot A Square Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 11 To Spot A Square Camera (663 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / Google Pixel 4a Renders Show A Square Camera Cutout And A Punch-hole Display / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 To Spot A Square Camera by iconix(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2019
The British retailer has made a video on camera protectors explaining that Olixar protectors "are already in mass production and are available for sale, so the company is clearly convinced that the design is correct." There are three camera protectors. The iPhone 11 and 11 Max seem to have identical camera groups, while the iPhone 11R would have one less.

Read on:https://gadgetgists.com/apple-sets-a-square-camera-for-iphone-11/

(1) (Reply)

What Is 5G Technology And What Will It Mean For You? / Please Guys I Need A Review Of Redmi 6 / Don't Wait Buy And Thank Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.