Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady (25435 Views)

Policeman Arrested After Assaulting Lady And Her Sister In Delta State. Photos / Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
I don't even know what to say just check my signature
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by crafteck(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady. Only one lady with all diss? What kind of figure of speech is dis?

Osofreeism
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Katenavas:
HOW TO GET RID OF THOSE SPAMMING NAIRALAND WITH BET AND SEX STUFF
CLICK report,enter 9 and submit

let's make nairaland spam free
Spam free because say na u be owner of nairaland na. How many threads do u intend to waste your time and be reporting the spammers

The owner of nairaland is obviously not serious about this site anymore

No upgrade for years nothing nothing

I have advised him to sell it but somehow the comment got deleted

1 Like

Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Charlesmore:
Nigeria matter self undecided
I weak!
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Roon9:
Davido moves with a questionable crowd. One week one trouble. Dude needs to change his circle
he can't, there is a bond

1 Like

Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Belial06: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Katenavas:

Sounds like you want to become a mod?

Apply directly to the owner stop spamming threads with this before you get banned
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by niyidenrele: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
What's Osho free
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Katenavas(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Belial06:

Sounds like you want to become a mod?

Apply directly to the owner stop spamming threads with this before you get banned

sorry I'm not sorry for reporting your bet spamming too
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by GTFOH: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Katenavas:

1 Like

Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
GoldChest:
She's a prostitute, obviously .
Sharp sharp, you've deduced her occupation. Well done. ���
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Belial06: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Katenavas:

sorry I'm not sorry for reporting your bet spamming too

My bet spamming? Oh you assume it's me? grin

I was referencing that there are people. Paid to do that and they are called moderators
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by sgboro: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
hustle is real
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by crafteck(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
I don't even know what to say just check my signature

Wow
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by crafteck(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Spam free because say na u be owner of nairaland na. How many threads do u intend to waste your time and be reporting the spammers

The owner of nairaland is obviously not serious about this site anymore

No upgrade for years nothing nothing

I have advised him to sell it but somehow the comment got deleted

I think ur right
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Runs gel.
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Kaceman(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
This rape tin na business ooh everything na rape u want attention na rape u want small fame na rape dem go make sure dem put better name with the case the worse part na everyone go the follow the babe dey side with am pity am how many times thus tin don happen ee don plenty but their head block dem no wan gree use am, y? I don't noe the thing come too much just follow the story wait till its confam without a doubt. All this feminism and weak gullible feeble minds ugly murder forkers everywhere

If you want to mine Bitcoin check my signature
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by MobilityExpress: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Katenavas:

Doesn't really work. It just hides the person's comment from your view but others can still see it. You can see it too if you log out and visit the same page as a guest grin.
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Kalalailunga: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Katenavas:

Censor the truth

Its okay to promote lies perversion and filth

They will kick you off social media for posting truth and spiritual liberation

Facebook censures Google censures and now Nairaland

All the prophets were censured and hated

The Messiah censured and hated

This isn't Allah s world

1 Like

Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Holocene(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Make una leave am....na this type de collect HIV for free.
Karma is a biatch
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Joedamayor1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Katenavas:

Shut Bleep up
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by TemmyT002(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
They don start
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by Katenavas(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Joedamayor1:

Shut Bleep up
yo moma at home/hell
Re: MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady by freemi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Katenavas:

u r even becmin d spam sef. Lols

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Community Watch Corps Kill 200 Bandits In Two Weeks / NDLEA Intercepts Meth Concealed In Colored Beads (Photo, Video) / Girl Kidnapped In Satellite Town, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.