Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. (9301 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Everton Announces Sean Dyche As It’s New Manager. / Pls Does Anyone No How I Can Change My Bet9ja Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2019
Please don’t drop your number if you are still looking for free games, when we started posting on this thread we stated it was completely free and added people on our whatsapp group and gave them free games for a whole month, we had to make that sacrifice to prove the potency of our games, so anyone still asking for free games must be an inconsiderate person
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2019
Yesterday winning

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Strech(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
If you can't give us free games. It is not by force go and win your millions alone. Mr ode, magician weh deh turn 500 naira to 2million in a month. Bunch of lunatics. Show us the prove or forever hold ur peace.

2 Likes

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Strech:
If you can't give us free games. It is not by force go and win your millions alone. Mr ode, magician weh deh turn 500 naira to 2million in a month. Bunch of lunatics. Show us the prove or forever hold ur peace.

Keep dulling yourself while people are making money, yes it’s not my force to make money so keep shut and watch while people make money, by next month we are moving to the website, at the moment a lot of people on our group that we can’t even manage, a lot on this thread have benefitted and for over 2 months we have never had below 4 wins, I guess you are a jealous punter who wonders how we win constantly, do you want to know the secret? Lol, you can never know, many are called but few are chosen, go and discover where your talent lies you hungry fool
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Filiboy: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Strech:

Bro, I dey fear this people cos it seems they use jazz for prediction, they hardly lose, a lot of admins are on their group which they discovered and evicted, are you one of such admins, if anybody has experienced below 4 wins in thieirvgroup such person should reply me on this thread, they did 1 month free and phone numbers was picked from this thread, we were about 80 in the group before they closed it, the week they closed it they won 6 straight games, Im presently benefitting from their games last week was 5 wins in 7 there is never a week I dont gain, even with 4 wins I still gain over 10k I am so amazed by their winning ratio, I wonder if they are supernatural beings,
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by kshankky(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Add me. 08037353494
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Sopcla: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Strech:

Some people are wicked sha, after they gave us 1 month free on whatsapp you still want more free, you must be an heartless fellow with so much negative energy
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Strech:

Thunder fire you there, you are evil and evil spirits hates progress with so much passion, why the hatred, you no go find for happiness for life for dropping such comment,
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Strech(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Damobis:

Keep dulling yourself while people are making money, yes it’s not my force to make money so keep shut and watch while people make money, by next month we are moving to the website, at the moment a lot of people on our group that we can’t even manage, a lot on this thread have benefitted and for over 2 months we have never had below 4 wins, I guess you are a jealous punter who wonders how we win constantly, do you want to know the secret? Lol, you can never know, many are called but few are chosen, go and discover where your talent lies you hungry fool
But I am not the one begging people to subscribe na. Useless scams. You only wish I was poor!
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Strech(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Awawi:

Thunder fire you there, you are evil and evil spirits hates progress with so much passion, why the hatred, you no go find for happiness for life for dropping such comment,
who come be this troll again? Abeg lagoon no far from you. Quote me again and die tonight.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Strech:
But I am not the one begging people to subscribe na. Useless scams. You only wish I was poor!

Lol, you call it scam when it is a thread that is opened to everybody, has anyone here ever complained of being scammed Has anyone here ever complained of not having at least 4 wins in a week?, check the beginning of this thread when it was free, a lot of people dropped their number, they were added to the group and got games free for 1 month, though some joined the last week we closed the group and they still benefitted, seems you have psychological problems and depressed by the frustration football bet is giving you, you can’t even get 1 win in your prediction for the group you manage now you are showing your frustration to the world, I’m really sorry for you
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Strech:
who come be this troll again? Abeg lagoon no far from you. Quote me again and die tonight.

I will not only quote you but will cast you like a demon, you are very evil, enemy of progress, I know how much Iv lost from people like you before I joined this group, everyone can see they are doing well yet you are condemning them, you will never know happiness in your life, I don’t see you as a normal human being, you are possessed.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Isxample: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Strech:

You are such a strange fellow, you have to change your mentality if you want to succeed in life, stop hating wherever someone is doing well, else good things will delude you, abeg have fear of God for once, you are only creating spiritual problems for yourself, people that behaves like you ends disastrously be very careful
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Sopcla: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Isxample:

You are such a strange fellow, you have to change your mentality if you want to succeed in life, stop hating wherever someone is doing well, else good things will delude you, abeg have fear of God for once, you are only creating spiritual problems for yourself, people that behaves like you ends disastrously be very careful

Bro no mind am, he was one of the people that was evicted from the free group, they have their own group yet you find them on other group looking for sure free games to post on their group, seems the way he was evicted really affected him, there is another guy with the name shegzo on nairaland he is an admin too, I was so disappointed when he was exposed by a screenshot of messages of him begging the admin of the free group after he was evicted from the group, and I wonder why we Nigerians like this, they warned everybody on the free group not to share or sell games, you get something free yet you sell and you think nobody will know, there is no secret especially on nairaland , but even with that sef can’t this useless guy called strech be grateful for the days he got games for free on the group, he is truly an evil person, I will rather spare a snake and go after this guy, he doesn’t deserve good life
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Strech(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Isxample:

and who the hell told you, that I am struggling in life. I bet you are one of those deluded Christians. Stay off my mention. This is not your fight. Person wey wear shoe na him kw where deh pain am. Words of wisdom. Useless kid!!!
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Isxample: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Strech:
and who the hell told you, that I am struggling in life. I bet you are one of those deluded Christians. Stay off my mention. This is not your fight. Person wey wear shoe na him kw where deh pain am. Words of wisdom. Useless kid!!!

You are definitely doomed for destruction, just mark my word today, it’s even dangerous for someone like you to mix or socialize with people, you have a very bad mind, you are the definition of evil
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Bestchoice4me(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Add up biko.. 08160374526
Trust22:
WEEKLY SUMMARY

The 7 days trial has just been completed, we managed to make 5 wins in 7 days in this order WLWWWLW

Analysis below
AIM: 2 odds

Odds won : 2.25odds, 2.05odds, 2.42odds, 2.50odds, 2.23odds,

Average odd per day : 2.29odds

Additional odd(overflow) : 0.29
Recovery : 0.29 X 5wins = 1.45
Loss recovery odds : 1.45

My daily odds are usually greater than 2odds to recover for at least a day loss,

You can actually be making N1.5M gain monthly starting with just N500, I’m a mathematician by discipline with deep knowledge in Algebra/Logic, I use probability theory coupled with the psychological state of both teams for more accurate predictions, it took me 5 years before I could get my winning formula, football betting is something very difficult and that is why they are still in business and more gambling operators springing up, even despite my deep knowledge in algebra it took me many years before got the formula breakthrough.

You can actually be making 1.5M gain monthly after 2 months by starting with just N500 daily stake, the principle is simple as long as your odds is above 2 and your wins are more than loses then you will keep doubling your stake every new week

Week 1 : daily stake N500, then the next week you double your daily stake to N1k then the following week 2k then 4K, 8k, 16k, 32k, 64k, 128k, by the time you start staking 128k daily you’ll be making nothing less than 1.5M gain monthly,

I had a six month test run before I started giving games and my worst week is 4 wins in a week, and within 2 months Iv made over 1.5M gain

The surest way to make money off bookmakers is trading on 2+ odds, sport bet is very deep and difficult to win, bookmakers are crafty and makes winning difficult, they set crafty games on the system that is why you can’t just predict based on the better team or using the league table, it also involves the psychological part which most punters are limited to, some punters don’t like predicting games from leagues they are unfamiliar to except they have an agent who monitors the league cos there might be psychological issues like injuries or internal problems, that is why some people finds it hard to make money from sport bet, we have several agents that covers over 80% of leagues worldwide.
Several hours is spent before games are dropped and we also check from our monitoring agents to know if everything is okay before going ahead to drop the games that is why for over 8 weeks we have been winning constantly, there is never a week we had below 4 wins, our worst week remains 4 wins, a lot of people on this thread who have benefitted from our games and are currently on our whatsapp group can testify to it, being a mathematician with deep knowledge in algebra gives me a higher edge but I go a step further by having agents in leagues across the world to monitors teams for us, we previously opened a whatsapp group where we post games free, we have closed it and opened a new one which only accommodates paid members , we make the subscription very cheap so that everyone can benefit, anyone that is interested should drop this phone number, subscription for a full month is only 3k, it’s guaranteed you will make money, we have never lost, we dropped games on the whatsapp for a long time to prove the potency of our games and we have a lot on this thread that has benefitted from it

below is the link to join the group

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/CnSTFlKWBbp7u794xmYzcp

For inquiries contact: zero. Eight. Zero.3. 479.081.9 /
Zero. Eight. Zero. 6.765.028.6

Regards
FRC
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Filiboy: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please just ignore the guy called Strech, in life we come across different people, For the fact that you are doing well in any endeavour exposes you to hatred, do you know if all the members on his group have migrated here, why do you think the rich go about with armed security, your success is another man’s downfall, in Yoruba there is an adage that says if some people own no spoil some people own no fit better, so it’s a normal to encounter people like this, Jesus Christ faced more even though he came to save those persecuting him
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by mceze(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Filiboy:
Please just ignore the guy called Strech, in life we come across different people, For the fact that you are doing well in any endeavour exposes you to hatred, do you know if all the members on his group have migrated here, why do you think the rich go about with armed security, your success is another man’s downfall, in Yoruba there is an adage that says if some people own no spoil some people own no fit better, so it’s a normal to encounter people like this, Jesus Christ faced more even though he came to save those persecuting him

Add me-08036423660
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Strech(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Filiboy:
so! You even know Jesus? Bloody gambler!!!
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Filiboy: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Strech:
so! You even know Jesus? Bloody gambler!!!

Lol
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
My guy hafa na, by now you should be close to having hundred thousand in ur betting account if not more.

I'm the guy always asking for proof remember? To see how you want to turn 500 into millions within two months.

So hafa show us proof na, Mr mathematical magician that want to use mathematics win betting and make 1.5million within two months. Abeg proof me wrong
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Can you imagine with all your mouth , you are still staking with 200, 500naira highest 1k since last month we both argued that your foolish mathematical magician strategy can't work. I tot my now you should be staking in 10k, 20k, 50k.

You don't even play your games, you are just using peoples money to experiment what can't work out, I pity those you using their money for experiment sha cos they are deluded.

Show us your own personal ticket to proof that ur useless strategy works out perfectly

I hear some people saying they won 5 or 6 days out of 7days, it will always look like that at first and you will think he is doing you a favor giving you free games for a month, but when the fire start burning down ur money, you go know.

Most people think because they can win 7days straight, they are now the master of football betting. I'm sorry for you, you never crash before

So many betting sites have done it and failed woefully, they start winning 5days straight and end up losing almost 2weeks straight wasting people's money.

I'm still waiting for your proof oo, your personal winning ticket to show us all that you strategy works.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Trust22(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
davidammy:
Can you imagine with all your mouth , you are still staking with 200, 500naira highest 1k since last month we both argued that your foolish mathematical magician strategy can't work. I tot my now you should be staking in 10k, 20k, 50k.

You don't even play your games, you are just using peoples money to experiment what can't work out, I pity those you using their money for experiment sha cos they are deluded.

Show us your own personal ticket to proof that ur useless strategy works out perfectly

I hear some people saying they won 5 or 6 days out of 7days, it will always look like that at first and you will think he is doing you a favor giving you free games for a month, but when the fire start burning down ur money, you go know.

Most people think because they can win 7days straight, they are now the master of football betting. I'm sorry for you, you never crash before

So many betting sites have done it and failed woefully, they start winning 5days straight and end up losing almost 2weeks straight wasting people's money.

I'm still waiting for your proof oo, your personal winning ticket to show us all that you strategy works.

Lol.. SO FINALLY DEVIL HAS FINALLY TURNED U INTO A MONITORING SPIRIT IN FORM OF HUMAN.. ALWAYS CHECKING TO SEE IF WE R GOING TO FAIL.... NO NO.. IT AIN'T HAPPENING.. AS U CAN SEE, WE R WINNING EVERYDAY N PEOPLE ARE EVEN SHARING THERE TESTIMONIES HERE...

KEEP MONITORING US WHILE WE KEEP GOING FORWARD.. U SHALL REMAIN WHERE U R... UR TYPE DON'T FIT TO LIVE..
U DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING GOOD IN LIFE COS U SEEK SOMEONES DOWNFALL..

BELOW IS OUR YESTERDAY WINNING..

grin
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Trust22(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
tongue

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
davidammy:

Shut up do you expect us to be showing our personally stake, does any punters shows his personal tickets ? we’ve been dropping games for over 2 months so does that looks as an experiment, there are a lot on this thread that has been in our group for over 2 months so shut your mouth, we recommended N500 for starting point so why won’t you see N500 stake tickets, and I can remember the last time I replied you with a ticket here it was stake of over 8k, 4K and 12k ticket, what we post here are members winnings, we can choose to post any, you this miserable fool
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Damobis:

Shut up do you expect us to be showing tickets our personally stake, does any punters shows his personal tickets ? we’ve been dropping games for over 2 months so does that looks as an experiment, there are a lot on this thread that has been in our group for over 2 months so shut your mouth, we recommended N500 for starting point so why won’t you see N500 stake tickets, most ticket we post here are members winnings fool

Hello sir, please when is your website going to be completed so you can leave nairaland, you are not in the league of punters that turns out to be your enemy here, you have really dealt a big blow to their group, I hate unnecessary jealousy , bad belle people, lazy people, a smart person will rather spend his time improving rather than showing his bitterness at other person progress
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Awawi:

Hello sir, please when is your website going to be completed so you can leave nairaland, you are not in the league of punters that turns out to be your enemy here, you have really dealt a big blow to their group, I hate unnecessary jealousy , bad belle people, lazy people, a smart person will rather spend his time improving rather than showing his bitterness at other person progress

The website will be ready next month, thank you
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Shut the Bleep up you losers, there are people who show their personal winning ticket for us to see, go and check PremierGains thread and see for yourself.

You bloody lair you said the last time u replied me you staking 8k, 12k na God go punish that you mouth. Foolish person. You have Never posted any ticket staking 8k or 12k.

You tell us that does any punter post their personal ticket, its only scammers like you don't post their personal winning ticket for people to see.

You are not making this money , even your yesterday ticket you are not proud to show us how much you staked and won, cos its a ridiculous amount you staked and won

Since all this weeks you never graduate to staking 50k or 100k useless somebody.

Every punter I know are proud of their works , they boast about it, the show their winning ticket.

You are so poor , you can only afford to stake 200naira or 1k

Bury your shameful big Head in shame cos you Abe nothing to proof
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you have been dropping games for over 2months and you haven't made the 1.5m you claim to be able to make within two months or post any equivalent amount them you are the biggest fool on earth. You can only fool yourself and your partner

We are all humans and we all have egos, if truly you are making this millions in two months you will definitely post and boast about it.

If you can reply me with a ticket for yesterday to boast to me that you are winning then you should be able to boast any proof me wrong that since the last two months that you have been giving out games for free you have turned 500naira into 1.5m

You are the most deluded stupid foolish idiotic person on earth.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Isxample: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
davidammy:
Shut the Bleep up you losers, there are people who show their personal winning ticket for us to see, go and check PremierGains thread and see for yourself.

You bloody lair you said the last time u replied me you staking 8k, 12k na God go punish that you mouth. Foolish person. You have Never posted any ticket staking 8k or 12k.

You tell us that does any punter post their personal ticket, its only scammers like you don't post their personal winning ticket for people to see.

You are not making this money , even your yesterday ticket you are not proud to show us how much you staked and won, cos its a ridiculous amount you staked and won

Since all this weeks you never graduate to staking 50k or 100k useless somebody.

Every punter I know are proud of their works , they boast about it, the show their winning ticket.

You are so poor , you can only afford to stake 200naira or 1k

Bury your shameful big Head in shame cos you Abe nothing to proof

Mr Man, this is nairaland , you sef check the date they started dropping games, if they have bleeped up I am sure people would have complained, most of the betting thread Iv been on people complain in less than a week, this is the first thread I will experience no complain for over 2 months, I think you are stunned about how they have managed to stay long without any complain, your comment is filled with bitterness , jealousy and self disappointment, I think you are gradually dying a slow death, when was the last time you checked your blood pressure, your world is crashing, seems you depend on the group thing for surviver, you are just one of the punters they evicted, you take their free games and sell on your group enriching yourself, you like it or not you will still subscribe to their website when they launch it, that is if you are alive by then cos you want to give yourself heart attack on other person success
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
davidammy:
If you have been dropping games for over 2months and you haven't made the 1.5m you claim to be able to make within two months or post any equivalent amount them you are the biggest fool on earth. You can only fool yourself and your partner

We are all humans and we all have egos, if truly you are making this millions in two months you will definitely post and boast about it.

If you can reply me with a ticket for yesterday to boast to me that you are winning then you should be able to boast any proof me wrong that since the last two months that you have been giving out games for free you have turned 500naira into 1.5m

You are the most deluded stupid foolish idiotic person on earth.

The 500 to 1.5M will be in full effect when season resumes, at the moment we are only making money with at least 4 wins in a week, there is no week we have below 4 wins, we win all the time, the 500 to 1.5M will now be confidential because it is now only for project group of not more than 20 people planning to build a football academy in 2 years projection, check the thread well Mr Ode, it’s minimum of 4 wins per week we have been saying from day1 and for over 2 months we have never come short of it, I know that sounds like a bad news to you but I don’t want you to die now, you can die after you have witnessed the real success, all you are seeing now are just preambles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Austin Eguavoen: I Am Being Owed By NFF, Says Ex Super Eagles Coach / NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip / CAF Fines Ghana $15,000 Over Fans Trouble During AFCON 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.