Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. (9310 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Everton Announces Sean Dyche As It’s New Manager. / Pls Does Anyone No How I Can Change My Bet9ja Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Sopcla: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2019
davidammy:
Oga tell him to show me proof, and if you too have benefited from him by turning 500naira into 1.5m why not post ur own if he is not bold enough to post his own, Mr Avenger

So far I have done nothing other than ask for a proof all his curses are for him to die with

I remain on my stand proof to us that you turned 500naira into 1.5m in two months

Its not a difficult task to do, if you have the energy to reply me you should have the energy to post ur winning ticket.

Make dem show you prove, do they even post winnings, you dey ask for prove, drum wey get water no dey make noise, people wey drop their numbers for over 3 weeks dem just add them 2 days ago, they are not aggressive like other punters, a lot of people for this thread are making money codedly They don’t want make other people soji this thread sef, thread of over 300 paid whatsapp members , dem dey smiling , you dey para
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Sopcla: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2019
As you complain reach no person don come out to say him lose for here , you are an ingrate, just because you were evicted you kon feel you fit spoil things, you for commot their brain na, you dey collect games free for here , but take am go sell for your group, you be mugun, you no know say some of your members sef dey the free group so how do you expect dem to continue with you, all your members are here now, there is nothing you fit do about that, you don go down.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
You are all bunch of lairs, small thing you can't do. You are claiming you making money codedly, or you are losing money codedly and you are so ashamed of ur failure cos you lied

All I'm asking is for your admin and all those that has benefited from his 500naira to 1.5m should post the tickets since he has been giving you games for 2months

He confessed he didn't yet you guys are still giving him morale that he did

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by icankel: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
davidammy:
Mr ode, that is deluded and about to die, weldone sir clap for yourself, why will I be bittered about people that are fake and not making any money for themselves, I don't envy failures, people that write something to deceive people. You write something you have never achieve in your life.

All bloody liars that are dying slowing in poverty and want to enrich themselves from other people's pockets

Simple fact to proof me wrong, you cant, all you can do is lay bitter curses on yourself and partner in crime

My stand still remain from the beginning that is not possible to turn 500naira into 1.5m within two Months, if you have done it, show us the proof, if you have not done it, remove the post and write something reasonable and measurable

That is my stand, I don't care if you have been winning every week or not. Its sure you will win in a week

But this is my stand, Mr mathematical magician that said he turned 500naira into 1.5m within two months to deceive people to subscribe should please show us proof ooo, at least your partner said you have been giving out free games for two months now. So Mr mathematical magician show me your 1.5m or any equivalent amount, or any of his stupid and foolish beneficiary that are attacking me that has received games for two months and as turned 500naira into 1.5m in two months should post his tickets, if not may all the curses you attacked me with go back to you and your family and generations to come. Bloody lairs

Simple that is my stand.
I don't support anyone who claim to be making Millions monthly and still ask people to pay 3k for games, but u still finds out that nothing good comes free and he dint force anyone to pay neither did he force u to open his thread, understand his writeup first before abusing him. He only started with #500 and then increases the stake weekly. So stop attacking him and face wats facing u. Legits and scammers will surly eat something.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol, are you saying he ask people to pay 3k for a month, the guy must be really broke,

3k for a Month what a poor admin. Lol lmao, yet he claims he is making millions monthly.

Guy naso, legit or scammers money must be made.

Am not abusing him, he started it, and I have stopped.

But he is still claiming he can turn 500naira into 1.5m in 2months, something he has never achieved.

Looooool broke nigga , 3k for a month

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
davidammy:
Lol, are you saying he ask people to pay 3k for a month, the guy must be really broke,

3k for a Month what a poor admin. Lol lmao, yet he claims he is making millions monthly.

Guy naso, legit or scammers money must be made.

Am not abusing him, he started it, and I have stopped.

But he is still claiming he can turn 500naira into 1.5m in 2months, something he has never achieved.

Looooool broke nigga , 3k for a month

You are indeed a foolish person, The 3k is even to show he is not hungry, someone that did a 1 month free, that alone won lots of people’s heart, the 3k is to gain subscribers, they are moving to the website, it’s a business strategy
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mr Avenger Pele oo, gboromi deleru. Why carry matter way no concern you for your Head. Na you be the admin.

One by one your subscribers will come here to drop what you guys are facing its just a matter of time.

One person don come here tell us what you charge 3k yet you claim making millions.

Hafa today's games na e enter?
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
I must confess my experience with the OP..it's been on the good side and bad side as well.. During the free tips, I and a couple of people gained massively..I also subscribed to the paid games but since then it's been sour..last week was a 3/7.. today's game didn't also go well.. he's a good punter no doubt but I think he has to do his homework thoroughly before going commercial or stick to free games..Dem no dey use clear eye defeat alabi grin
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
shop365:
I must confess my experience with the OP..it's been on the good side and bad side as well.. During the free tips, I and a couple of people gained massively..I also subscribed to the paid games but since then it's been sour..last week was a 3/7.. today's game didn't also go well.. he's a good punter no doubt but I think he has to do his homework thoroughly before going commercial or stick to free games..Dem no dey use clear eye defeat alabi grin

3/7 wins of above 2 odds means you got your capital back with very little gain, losing today doesn’t mean you will lose for the week, I’m also in the paid group and I have never lost, so doubt he is very good but he is human, if you can’t win at least play draw, nobody can win all the time, last week was 5/7 for our group so maybe our timing is different, though I know it’s the same games
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:

3/7 wins of above 2 odds means you got your capital back with very little gain, losing today doesn’t mean you will lose for the week, I’m also in the paid group and I have never lost, so doubt he is very good but he is human, if you can’t win at least play draw, nobody can win all the time, last week was 5/7 for our group so maybe our timing is different, though I know it’s the same games
I guess you're one of the admins.. anyways 3/7 isn't cool for me because I was guaranteed 4/7 and the aim of every business is to make Profit..besides I subscribed so a paid Tip is supposed to bring profits
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
shop365:
I guess you're one of the admins.. anyways 3/7 isn't cool for me because I was guaranteed 4/7 and the aim of every business is to make Profit..besides I subscribed so a paid Tip is supposed to bring profits

Calm down must you gain all the time, as long as you don’t lose then that is cool, you got your capital back you are still complaining, and I don’t even believe you cos last week was 5/7, what was the week before last result if I may ask, I want to know if you are sincere
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:

Calm down must you gain all the time, as long as you don’t lose then that is cool, you got your capital back you are still complaining, and I don’t even believe you cos last week was 5/7, what was the week before last result if I may ask, I want to know if you are sincere
last week was 3/7 oga or this week rather..I know you're one of them admins.. I joined recently so I can't know past results
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
shop365:
last week was 3/7 oga or this week rather..I know you're one of them admins.. I joined recently so I can't know past results

Imagine, you are contradicting yourself, you initially said last week was 3/7 now you are saying it is this week, na wao, last week was 5/7 so I knew it wasn’t true, this week is 3/6 for our group so probably you are in another group or you are lying though there are more than 1 group
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:

Imagine, you are contradicting yourself, you initially said last week was 3/7 now you are saying it is this week, na wao, last week was 5/7 so I knew it wasn’t true, this week is 3/6 for our group so probably you are in another group or you are lying though there are more than 1 group
care for some screenshots? I'm in frc4
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
shop365:
care for some screenshots? I'm in frc4

Even at 3/7 you got your capital back with little gain so the screenshot is irrelevant to me, I’m of the opinion of not losing, if you can’t win play draw, that is how you know a warrior, as long as I don’t lose I have no reason to complain putting in consideration the punter is human, lots of heartbreaking loses this week, if not it could have been 6/7, 2 of those games was lost by 94th and 95th goal respectively, so this week has been the most unlucky week but despite that we didn’t lose which makes it remarkable,
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
A lot of people on this thread who started 2 months ago have amassed so much gain, so even if they lose all matches for the whole week, very little people will complain, dropping games for over 2 months with no losses so far, Haba, this admin is not only good but very stubborn
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:

Even at 3/7 you got your capital back with little gain so the screenshot is irrelevant to me, I’m of the opinion of not losing, if you can’t win play draw, that is how you know a warrior, as long as I don’t lose I have no reason to complain putting in consideration the punter is human, lots of heartbreaking loses this week, if not it could have been 6/7, 2 of those games was lost by 94th and 95th goal respectively, so this week has been the most unlucky week but despite that we didn’t lose which makes it remarkable,
Lol.. thought u said I was lying..at least I've cleared your doubts.. anyways if you read the Ops introduction..He said the lowest is 4/7..I stick on one's words.. today's game is red already..If for any reason a score lower than 4/7 is achieved this week..I'm done for it.. don't care if it's heartbreaking whatever
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
shop365:
Lol.. thought u said I was lying..at least I've cleared your doubts.. anyways if you read the Ops introduction..He said the lowest is 4/7..I stick on one's words.. today's game is red already..If for any reason a score lower than 4/7 is achieved this week..I'm done for it.. don't care if it's heartbreaking whatever

Whatever, You can go, you didn’t lose so no one cares
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:
A lot of people on this thread who started 2 months ago have amassed so much gain, [/b]so even if they lose all matches for the whole week, very little people will complain[b], dropping games for over 2 months with no losses so far, Haba, this admin is not only good but very stubborn
the bolded proves that you're an admin and may be labelled as a dishonest person..how can u say someone will lose all and not complain when he paid his hard earned money to subscribe..lol
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
shop365:

Someone like you deserves to be where you will lose, even in normal business you can’t gain all the time, 2 of those games lost by 94th and 95th minute and you know it yet you can’t show compassion, you didn’t lose yet you complain, you better quickly go back to where you are coming from
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:

Someone like you deserves to be where you will lose, even in normal business you can’t gain all the time, 2 of those games lost by 94th and 95th minute and you know it yet you can’t show compassion, you didn’t lose yet you complain, you better quickly go back to where you are coming from
hehehe.. compassion kill u
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
shop365:
the bolded proves that you're an admin and may be labelled as a dishonest person..how can u say someone will lose all and not complain when he paid his hard earned money to subscribe..lol

If you’ve gained 500k from a business and you lose 30k out of it will you complain, Iv been staking 5k everyday for 2 months and Iv gained well over 300k, so if I don’t gain this week why would I complain, you didn’t lose so you better be grateful, the best punter in the world loses too, someone hasn’t lost for over 2 months do you think it’s easy
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:

If you’ve gained 500k from a business and you lose 30k out of it will you complain, Iv been staking 5k everyday for 2 months and Iv gained well over 300k, so if I don’t gain this week why would I complain, you didn’t lose so you better be grateful, the best punter in the world loses too, someone hasn’t lose for over 2 months do you think it’s easy

You even said you gained massively from the free group before you paid, I’m sure this is not your first week, last week was 5/7 for you, this week 3/7 plus the massive gain from the free group, so you gained from free group, also gained last week, this week you got capital back so if we do calculations you are on still gaining, you must be a greedy person
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:

You even said you gained massively from the free group before you paid, I’m sure this is not your first week, last week was 5/7 for you, this week 3/7 plus the massive gain from the free group, so you gained from free group, also gained last week, this week you got capital back so if we do calculations you are on still gaining, you must be a greedy person
what's your business if I gained from the free group.. you're convinced I'm not lying Abi..do you know if I staked 150k Daily in the paid tips or I invited friends who didn't meet up the expectations..6 days more to go to prove yourself..1 Red already
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
shop365:
what's your business if I gained from the free group.. you're convinced I'm not lying Abi..do you know if I staked 150k Daily in the paid tips or I invited friends who didn't meet up the expectations..6 days more to go to prove yourself..1 Red already

The higher the amount you stake the higher the gain I hope you know, you are still gaining that is the fact,
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
shop365:

Ok, what if you had lost , what would you have done?
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
I'm loving this, one by one they will come here to express their experience from the group

This avenger guy Awawi you said you have been staking 5k daily can you please post ur bet history to confirm that.

I know you cant cos you are a lair, I dare you to post it for us to see. If not you are a lair.

All I did was to ask for proof from the admin how he turned 500naira into 1.5m within two months but instead he started cursing himself, you never see anything, all those curses are yours ooo.

This is just the beginning, two people don come here to express their experience. Its going to be interesting season film
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
No more free games, free games group will be closed,
For 2 months period 5 weeks was used to drop free games and a lot of people gained bountifully but comments like this is discouraging, people tend not to appreciate your work when it is Cheap or free, we were even insulted we charge 3k that we are hungry admins, no wahala, at least we’ve affected a lot of people positively with our free games, it’s best to stick to our loyal members, for 2 months we have cumulative of 82.65% winning rate
when we go on website then anybody from any part of the world can subscribe, then we will know if subscription will still be 3k, we are only waiting for season to kickoff
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
davidammy:
I'm loving this, one by one they will come here to express their experience from the group

This avenger guy Awawi you said you have been staking 5k daily can you please post ur bet history to confirm that.

I know you cant cos you are a lair, I dare you to post it for us to see. If not you are a lair.

All I did was to ask for proof from the admin how he turned 500naira into 1.5m within two months but instead he started cursing himself, you never see anything, all those curses are yours ooo.

This is just the beginning, two people don come here to express their experience. Its going to be interesting season film

Fool, didn’t you read he said him and couple of people gained MASSIVELY from free group, last week was 5/7, this week he got capital back, that is far above average, he has gained a lot, he never lost, so you are daft, the guy just showed he is greedy, what about those that lost from other punters, you don’t have anything to say, I’m still waiting for the 1st person that says he lost, mind you this guy didn’t say he lost, he just showed his greed that he only got his capital back this week ignoring he gained 5/7 last week and also the massive gain from free group
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
I laugh when all this punter say when season starts, oga either season starts or not what will happen will happen, you think you will do better when season starts abi, yimu.

Anyways am still waiting for your admin to kindly post his tickets how he turned 500naira into 1.5m or any of his Avengers that has really benefited from his games, people like Captain Damobis and Awawi, Sopcla.

Captain Awawi says he has been staking 5k daily, ekissir kindly post your bet history showing that. If not you are a lair

In case you missed your admin confession, its circled in blue below

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
davidammy:
I laugh when all this punter say when season starts, oga either season starts or not what will happen will happen, you think you will do better when season starts abi, yimu.

Anyways am still waiting for your admin to kindly post his tickets how he turned 500naira into 1.5m or any of his Avengers that has really benefited from his games, people like Captain Damobis and Awawi, Sopcla.

Captain Awawi says he has been staking 5k daily, ekissir kindly post your bet history showing that. If not you are a lair

In case you missed your admin confession, its circled in blue below

Shut up your words stinks
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:

Shut up your words stinks

Awawi you are a bloody lair, you said you have been staking 5k daily and yet you can't show your bet history, you guys are not playing the games you give out with big money you only play with 100naira and flex on others peoples money.

#showusyourbethistory

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Accurate Daily Bet Soccer Predictions / Ghana 1 : 4 Netherlands: Ghana Crash Out Of U20 World Cup / John Cena, Sheamus Quit Wwe…why WWE Superstars Dare Triple H, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.