Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Your Two Nephews Wants To Visit You For Holidays, Will You Agree? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Two Nephews Wants To Visit You For Holidays, Will You Agree? (464 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / Can He Be Allowed to Take His 3yr Old Daughter Abroad for Holidays by Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Two Nephews Wants To Visit You For Holidays, Will You Agree? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2019
cheesy
What would you say?

Re: Your Two Nephews Wants To Visit You For Holidays, Will You Agree? by thesicilian: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2019
How much can they eat at a time? Except you yourself are struggling to eat
Re: Your Two Nephews Wants To Visit You For Holidays, Will You Agree? by czarina(f): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2019
I'll be more worried about health emergencies that may occur. Those kids look morbidly overweight.

IMO

2 Likes

Re: Your Two Nephews Wants To Visit You For Holidays, Will You Agree? by lilmax(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
by the time I'm through with them they'll be different

bounce into my house like balls,go back as ply board

1 Like

Re: Your Two Nephews Wants To Visit You For Holidays, Will You Agree? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
cheesy
I bag of rice every two weeks.

lalasticlacla, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Mind Your Words On Social Media / Offer For A Potential Marriage Partner / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.