Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Can He Be Allowed to Take His 3yr Old Daughter Abroad for Holidays by Himself? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can He Be Allowed to Take His 3yr Old Daughter Abroad for Holidays by Himself? (616 Views)

Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can He Be Allowed to Take His 3yr Old Daughter Abroad for Holidays by Himself? by chocolateme(f): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2018
He had the child out of wedlock with his baby mama..
They are not dating anymore though she is in custody of the child for upbringing, he also sends everything across for her upbringing and buys stuff for the baby even his family members provides lots for the child too.

Question is.. If he should decide to take the child abroad on holiday, do you think that the embassy will grant them the necessary travel documents without vying into the birth background of the child even thoough its obvious that the child is his?
If not, what does he need yo do to be able to succeed?
Re: Can He Be Allowed to Take His 3yr Old Daughter Abroad for Holidays by Himself? by revolt(m): 5:51am On Sep 01, 2018
He will need consent letter from the mum and vice versa. Except fraudulent info is given as concerns the child which is very dangerous. CHILDTRAFFICKING is an international crime

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Light In My Area Since Yesterday Morning. / Please I Need A Loan Of 1million Naira / I Always Came First In Class: Is That A Good Motivation For A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.