Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) (22072 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints 8 New Permanent Secretaries / Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by wanger50(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

Just leave those ones alone with their greed, selfishness and Tribalism

if you are a medical person,check medical interns lists from The north and west recruited into teaching hospitals you will see yorubas and Igbo.Now check intern list in Igbo land ,It will be 100% Igbo people.

I don't pity those guys on maginalization guys because they too don't give a damn about others?
I was watching a JAMB TV program as per university's compliance with federal character principle few months ago. By far the worst was Nnamdi Azikiwe University with ALL her students coming from the south east while ABU was the most compliant drawing from ALL States of the country,followed by Unilag. The second worst culprit was FUT Owerri.Gradually we are knowing who is cheating who in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Urchman200: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

if you are a medical person,check medical interns lists from The north and west recruited into teaching hospitals you will see yorubas and Igbo.Now check intern list in Igbo land ,It will be 100% Igbo people.

I don't pity those guys on maginalization guys because they too don't give a damn about others?
how many yorubas are leaving in igbo land? I am not holding brief for anybody because sentiment or discrimination helps no one ,but at times we should try and be truthful to ourselves.how many yorubas are in igbo land?

4 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by wildernessVoice: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Trying to display detribalization yet a racist and religious bigotry indirectly campaigning for 2023.
He should talk to PMB on balanced appointments at national level Executive, legislature and judiciary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Dohwho: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
mrvitalis:

Just shut up in UNN its easier for a youruba and north to get admission

Igbos even lie about their state to get admission

How many yorubas apply in south eastern states that's should be the first question
Lie

5 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Holocene(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
This country tire me. Every riff raff is now an expert on tribal bashing. If a white dude call you nigga, you go de vex, but cannot tolerate the name of someone from the same country as you who share the same language group as you and skin colour.

The only time Nigerians don't look at tribal names is when the Super Eagles are winning.

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by DAYOODS(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2019

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by servercodes001: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
mcdokwe:
oga, grow try and grow beyond your demented clannish brain. Igbos, not because I am Igbo are wildly travelled. Go to any Nigerian state, you will see all classes of Igbo there, same cannot be said of the other tribes.
How many Hausas or Yorubas migrate to the east just to settle down? Are they supposed to come to your primitive hut, pick you and make you a special assistant in Igbo land?

When igbos don't welcome people. How do you expect them to go. I knew a hausa business man in nsukka. He never had a shop inside the market and he said its because they won't rent a shop to him. Even Ado Bayero pleaded with a monarch I can't remember which one but he said he cannot tell people to rent shops to hausa people because they won't. Take it or leave it. Igbos are Stinking tribalists

Tueh

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by odim123(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
congratulations to them all

Are you a business man/woman, do you have a product or service you want to promote online, are you an affiliate marketer that desire massive leads that convert, do you own a school or what exactly do you do that you want the entire world to know?

Marketing online is beyond just posting or placing adverts online. That is why if you want success in your business and through the internet, you need to learn how to do it.

We are a senior Digital Media Marketer. We are going to be teaching you how to become a successful Digital Media Marketer. We will teach you how to use various marketing tools for aggressive marketing. It's going to be 100% practical. Join me this Sunday for a one-day free class on Whatsapp. If you are interested and you want to be added to the class, text your whatsapp number to this number: 0-8-1-8-6-2-7-0-7-0-9

AREAS TO BE COVERED ARE:

- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Display Marketing
- Guerilla Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Management
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Strategy and Planning
- Youtube SEO
- Content Marketing
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!
Again text your whatsapp number to this number: 0-8-1-8-6-2-7-0-7-0-9

get full details here = https://www.nairaland.com/5245535/let-us-teach-digital-media#79341749
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by godlyguy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin
specie103:
Aswear ma name no dey the list...
Make I wait for supplementary list grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by mcdokwe(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
servercodes001:

When igbos don't welcome people. How do you expect them to go. I knew a hausa business man in nsukka. He never had a shop inside the market and he said its because they won't rent a shop to him. Even Ado Bayero pleaded with a monarch I can't remember which one but he said he cannot tell people to rent shops to hausa people because they won't. Take it or leave it. Igbos are Stinking tribalists

Tueh
I am in Nsukka... Where I do business, Hausa people are more patronized than the Igbo's...

Ado Bayero that's late?

Igbos are trubalistic and you are not?

So long as there are people like you who'd attack other tribes without provocation, there are bound to be people like you who are equally tribal from the other end.

It pains me that nations all over are aggregating their potentials for over all national interests, while minions like you who are jobless and hungry will always find a way to bring about a tribal war even when there's absolutely no need for it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by mcdokwe(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dohwho:

Lie
don't say lie when you don't know zilch...

I know what he said to be very true.

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by fortunechy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

u fink and reason like animal...

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by RockHard: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
It's not only Yorubas that stay way from the SE in large numbers. Efiks, Edos, Ikwerres, ibibios, Ebiras, Hausa and other ethnicities also avoid the place like the plague and refuse to own property there. I think it's because the region lacks certain attractive traits for foreigners. Yorubas are plenty in Rivers (PH especially) and even own properties there. Therefore igbos shouldn't single out Yorubas for not wanting to domicile in igboland. Yoruba migrants can be found in significant numbers thriving all over Nigeria, West Africa, and much of the rest of the world so there must be a peculiar reason why Yorubas as well as most other Nigerians (including many igbos) avoid living in the SE. My two cents.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by kingsmaila(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
El-Rufai has proved he does not encourage tribalism as a visionary leader with the aim of uniting people and foster development. All other state Governors should emulate him and say no to tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by bigboyobi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
check my signature for a juicy offer.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by AnanseK(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
stephleena:

Say it without tears!..
You place the igbos ,because they're good in whatever they set out to do..In an organization an Igbo man is always placed at the toughest spot,where it requires work. while the easier and juiciest ones are reserved your people
It's simple u want professional hands, u work with the Igbos.

Senior wailer, is that why your brothers swallow cocaine as mules for the illicit drug trade?

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
you all don't know Yoruba's re most creative tribe
Igbo's like shouting, like how someone said Igbo developed Lagos
There's no Organisation Yoruba will not be leading in education religion politics Juju and Lot's more our state re most visited state in Nigeria Be it Lagos Ogun or Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by akaahs(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
pipeliner:
Despite El Rufai's harsh politics I believe he means very well. He has what it takes to transform any society have achieved same in Abuja.
Kindly keep quiet, we wear the shoes

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by akaahs(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
This are the things he does, if we kick against it , they term us intolerant people.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by JAWBONE(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
El Rufai appoint SAs, 3 yorubas among. Some misguided and ignorant youths suffering from amnesia hail him as an achiever just because of "names". They start blasting other people rejoicing at the alliance between the North-West. Tomorrow, El-rufai shades Tinubu, Fulani herdsmen terrorize South-West , you won't find those idiotic praise singers. No wonder it is so easy to decieve this geneation of Nigerians. Full of ignorant people who do not the history of their politics or government, that is why they can be impressed with names.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by holuwashezy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
I'm here only to read comments. let the bashing continue.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
mcdokwe:
oga, try and grow beyond your demented clannish brain. Igbos, not because I am Igbo are wildly travelled. Go to any Nigerian state, you will see all classes of Igbo there, same cannot be said of the other tribes.
How many Hausas or Yorubas migrate to the east just to settle down? Are they supposed to come to your primitive hut, pick you and make you a special assistant in Igbo land?

funny enough I learnt in ebonyi about an Hausa Appionted as adviser to the governor... so it's not new...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
No single Igbo man on the list. This is not fare,are we not a Nigeria
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by mcdokwe(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
funny enough I learnt in ebonyi about an Hausa Appionted as adviser to the governor... so it's not new...
don't mind them...

I wonder what future lies for this nation with our generation as leaders. We were born in the era if advancement, social, technological and economic, but we hold ourselves down bantering over non-issues. God help us
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
mcdokwe:
don't mind them...

I wonder what future lies for this nation with our generation as leaders. We were born in the era if advancement, social, technological and economic, but we hold ourselves down bantering over non-issues. God help us
moreover the appointment doesn't mean Nigeria is one...since we still use state of origin and have not review our federal character policy

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by corperdonga: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
This kind of thread shows how divided we are along ethnic lines. My fellow Nigerians let's sheath our swords and let's pray for our leaders to be guided.

#PeaceToAllMen
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Godhead4(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dohwho:

Lie
Blatant truth.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by BafanaBafana: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
dignity33:
THERE IS ONE THING I UNDERSTAND FROM THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION ON THE WAY TO BE RELEVANT JUST START BY CRITICIZING IGBO TRIBE AND YOU WILL BE BUHARI FRIEND.
You have reasoned like a true igbo man. An igbo man will insult you and if you insult him back, he will begin crying up and down that you hate him.

In this matter, Buhari doesn't give a Bleep about igbos. The truth however is, once you insult Buhari, you become a friend to igbos. Fayose, FFK, Farooq Kperogi, Deji Adeyanju, etc are examples.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC / Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / Obasanjo Visits Alex Otti In Abia, Hails Him On Pension Law Repeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.