Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Partnership/investor Needed For An Existing Bakery... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partnership/investor Needed For An Existing Bakery... (310 Views)

Investor Needed In A Savings And Loans Firm / Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu / Investor Needed For Online Electricity Utility Payment Company :5-15M Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partnership/investor Needed For An Existing Bakery... by gbale1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
We all know that bread is staple food that is eaten by all in Nigeria and cut across tribe and religion... With increasing market and opportunity share... It is against this backdrop I started a Bakery, producing high quality bread and pastries. I believe that an excellent product will always sell itself, and it involves heavy financing to churn out top notch and quality products...

I have already started, and the business is doing well, but the issue is that demand for the bread outweigh supply, hence urgent need for expansion to meet increasing demand.

I urgently need an investor for financing of 3.5m to 5m Naira for a favorable ROI... Please note it's a passion I have for this, and I believe that with the right assistance and equipment, we can be a household name...

I can be reached via Uwagbale@yahoo.com
Re: Partnership/investor Needed For An Existing Bakery... by belovedaja(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Where is your location
Re: Partnership/investor Needed For An Existing Bakery... by gbale1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
belovedaja:
Where is your location

Benin
Re: Partnership/investor Needed For An Existing Bakery... by rhames(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
gbale1:
We all know that bread is staple food that is eaten by all in Nigeria and cut across tribe and religion... With increasing market and opportunity share... It is against this backdrop I started a Bakery, producing high quality bread and pastries. I believe that an excellent product will always sell itself, and it involves heavy financing to churn out top notch and quality products...

I have already started, and the business is doing well, but the issue is that demand for the bread outweigh supply, hence urgent need for expansion to meet increasing demand.

I urgently need an investor for financing of 3.5m to 5m Naira for a favorable ROI... Please note it's a passion I have for this, and I believe that with the right assistance and equipment, we can be a household name...

I can be reached via Uwagbale@yahoo.com
c

Hi, why can't you consult some banks? Sterling Bank is granting unsecured loans of up to N5m. Why don't you walk up to them?

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Guide To Kindle Publishing. / Alipay Certification, Help Withdraw Money / Forex Trading The Simplest Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.