Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

"Church" Is Not Oyinbo For Synagogue!" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Church" Is Not Oyinbo For Synagogue!" (245 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Church" Is Not Oyinbo For Synagogue!" by oaroloye(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
SHALOM!

In JEWISH TRADITION, whenever any of them enters a strange city, the first thing they want to know, is where is the SYNAGOGUE.

If there is no Synagogue to be found, they would go to the banks of the river leading out of the city, to bewail and mourn the doomed city, that has no Synagogue, until, by-and-by, they become ten in number.

Then, they will rejoice, because they have now achieved the minimum number necessary to start a Synagogue, or any serious venture.

I overheard this teaching by Evangelical Pastor JOHN MacARTHUR Junior on my Pentecostal boss' Computer, many years ago. He liked to download them, and force us to listen to them. He seemed to be unaware that the EVANGELICALS oppose PENTECOSTALISM, and say that "SPEAKING IN TONGUES IS OF THE DEVIL."

KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN, who was exploited as a BAPTIST BOY PREACHER, was excommunicated for receiving "Holy Ghost Baptism-with-Evidence-of-Speaking-in-Tongues."

BILLY GRAHAM, who earlier in his career testified that he had no doubts about The Bible

[See: BILLY GRAHAM: Dialogues on Faith, Family, and more, by Sir David Frost.]

... condemned Speaking-in-Tongues as being "of the Devil," until his own daughter spoke in tongues "more than ye all." THEN he said: "Speaking in Tongues is of God- and It's for SOME people!

[Source: KENNETH HAGIN CAMPMEETING 1983: Speaker, NOVELL HAYES, of the FULL GOSPEL BUSINESSMEN'S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL.]

He later went on to declare to ROBERT SCHULLER:

"I CAN NO LONGER PLAY GOD AND SAY THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MZWug3QAvs (9:51 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cTr34ZnGG0 (4:19 mins.)

If Oyinbo Preachers think that they are "PLAYING GOD," when they present their stupid theological theories as "Truths,"
that explains a lot about the Oyinbo people, and the incredibly stupid things they say and do.

When some hi-profile multi-millionaire American Preacher, says that Homosexuals will go to Heaven, everybody loses their minds! Whereas, when their every church but THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES (see what I did there?) preached for CENTURIES, that their WAR-CRIMINALS were in Heaven, nobody batted an eye!

The Problem with The Christian Church was the same problem that the Israelite Synagogue had: they have NEVER been based upon any MINYAN.

. REVELATION 3:9.

9. "Behold, I will make them
of The Synagogue of Satan,
which say they are Jews,
and are not,
but do lie;

behold, I will make them
to come and worship
before thy feet,
and to know that
I have loved thee."

FIRST OF ALL, "JEW" IS A MISNOMER.

According to THE BIBLE, ANY Tom, Jerry, Dick van Lesbian, or Dirty Harry can convert to JUDAISM, and call themselves a "JEW."

. ESTHER 8:17.

17. And in every province,
and in every city,
whithersoever
the king's commandment
and his decree came,
the Jews had joy
and gladness,
a feast and a good day.
And many of
the people of the land
became Jews;
for the fear of the Jews
fell upon them.

THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY MASQUERADING AS ISRAELITES ARE ACTUALLY OYINBO CONVERTS TO JUDAISM- CALLED KHAZARS.

Look it up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

There is a revival of True Hebrew Descendants, trying to regain their Ancestral Heritage. Unfortunately, it is at this stage merely a FAD with them.

. NUMBERS 14:26-35.

26. And The LORD Spake
unto Moses and unto Aaron,
Saying,

27. "How long shall I bear
with this Evil Congregation,
which murmur against Me?
I have heard the murmurings
of the Children of Israel,
which they murmur
against Me.
28. "Say unto them,

[b]'AS TRULY AS I LIVE,
SAITH THE LORD,
AS YE HAVE SPOKEN IN MINE EARS,
SO WILL I DO TO YOU:
29. 'YOUR CARCASES SHALL FALL
IN THIS WILDERNESS;
AND ALL THAT WERE
NUMBERED OF YOU,
ACCORDING TO
YOUR WHOLE NUMBER,
FROM TWENTY YEARS OLD
AND UPWARD,
WHICH HAVE MURMURED
AGAINST ME,
30. 'DOUBTLESS YE SHALL NOT
COME INTO THE LAND,
CONCERNING WHICH I SWARE
TO MAKE YOU DWELL THEREIN,
SAVE CALEB THE SON OF JEPHUNNEH,
AND JOSHUA THE SON OF NUN.
31. 'BUT YOUR LITTLE ONES,
WHICH YE SAID SHOULD BE A PREY,
THEM WILL I BRING IN,
AND THEY SHALL KNOW
THE LAND WHICH YE HAVE DESPISED.
32. 'BUT AS FOR YOU,
YOUR CARCASES,
THEY SHALL FALL IN THIS WILDERNESS.
33. 'AND YOUR CHILDREN
SHALL WANDER IN THE WILDERNESS
FORTY YEARS,
AND BEAR YOUR WHOREDOMS,
UNTIL YOUR CARCASES BE WASTED
IN THE WILDERNESS.
34. 'AFTER THE NUMBER OF THE DAYS
IN WHICH YE SEARCHED THE LAND,
EVEN FORTY DAYS,
EACH DAY FOR A YEAR,
SHALL YE BEAR YOUR INIQUITIES,
EVEN FORTY YEARS,
AND YE SHALL KNOW
MY BREACH OF PROMISE.
35. 'I THE LORD HAVE SAID,

"I WILL SURELY DO IT UNTO
ALL THIS EVIL CONGREGATION,
THAT ARE GATHERED TOGETHER
AGAINST ME:
IN THIS WILDERNESS
THEY SHALL BE CONSUMED,
AND THERE THEY SHALL DIE." ' "
[/b]

TWENTY YEARS OF AGE BEING THE MINIMUM AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY, IF THEY FAILED TO DEDICATE THEMSELVES TO YAHWEH GOD BY AGE 13, IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR THEM.

An ISRAELITE cannot commit a single DELIBERATE SIN- otherwise, they immediately forfeit their ISRAELITE BIRTHRIGHTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul Sin
through ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat
of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. And the Priest shall
make an Atonement
for the Soul that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth through Ignorance,
both for him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same Reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken His Commandment,
that Soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE "JEWS" NEVER BELIEVED THIS SCRIPTURE.

As soon as any Israelite adult commits a deliberate Sin- THATFAST, they are NO LONGER ISRAEL.

Therefore, all these people coming out of the woodwork, as they say, declaring themselves to be "JEWS," (which was really a nickname for the Tribe of Yudah,) is a load of bull(*Bleep!*)it!

MADELINE ALBRIGHT made Secretary made US Secretary of State- then "suddenly found out" that she was a Jew!

IVANKA TRUMP'S father made President- then she CONVERTS to Judaism. ISRAEL TODAY claimed that Donald Trump himself has converted to Judaism.

It is all rubbish: ISRAELITE IDENTITY is NOT a commodity to be bought, bartered, or adopted!

To be a Hebrew Descendant is not enough!

NNAMDI KANU idiotically suddenly discovered that he and his IGBO people were "JEWS." He is a FOOL. He was shown from the TORAH that his people are GADDITES- not "YUDAHITES!"

They have a legitimate claim to be in the land of Israel, whereas the "JEWS" currently defiling it, do not.

The biblical source for the requirement of ten men to complete a minyan (lit., “count” or “number”) is Numbers 14:27. Moses sent spies to scout the land of Canaan. Ten of them returned and issued a report concluding that it was not a conquerable land. G‑d was extremely disappointed with their lack of faith in His abilities. He turns to Moses and Aaron, telling them: "How long will this evil ‘assembly’ provoke [the Jewish nation] to complain against Me?” From here it is deduced that an “assembly” is comprised of ten men.

Now, in Leviticus 22:32 G‑d says, “I shall be sanctified amidst the children of Israel.” Employing a method of biblical exegesis known as gezerah shavah, wherein two verses with identical terminology are compared to each other,1 this verse is matched up to another verse (Numbers 16:21): “Separate yourselves from amidst this assembly.” The gezerah shavahteaches us that an “assembly” must be present when G‑d is being sanctified. Examples of such sanctification are the recitation of kaddish, kedushah and barchu, or the public reading of the Torah.

Upon pondering this concept for a moment, one comes to realize a great truth: the power of each individual Jew. There can be a group of nine of the greatest Jews, men who complete all of the commandments and understand the depths of the Torah’s secrets, yet they do not have the ability to complete a minyan on their own. However, add to the group the simplest Jew, someone who perhaps cannot properly read his prayer nor does he relay understand what he is saying, yet when he walks into the room he has now transformed to entire group and made them complete—a minyan. It is because of him that they are now able to recite those parts of the prayer that can be read only with a minyan. Never underestimate the potential of the individual Jew.

I would also suggest that you read a wonderful article entitled Women in the Synagogue.

All the best,

Rabbi Shmuel Kogan,
Chabad.org

I TRIED TO DISCUSS THE MINYAN CONCEPT WITH MY PASTOR BOSS, ON WHOSE COMPUTER I FIRST HEARD OF IT:HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

He had already forgotten all about it.

It meant nothing to him.

It was not a Doctrine he could use.

The article written by RABBI SHMUEL KOGAN, of Brooklyn, New York, proves that the fake JEWS, whose Ancestors were never in Israel, and never in the EXODUS, don't know the origin of THE MINYAN Concept.

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

17. And The LORD Said,

"Shall I hide from Abraham
that thing which I do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know him,
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may
bring upon Abraham
that which He hath
Spoken of him."

20. And The LORD Said,

"Because the Cry
of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin
is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and see whether
they have done altogether
according to the Cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know.
22. And the men turned
their faces from thence,
and went toward Sodom:
but Abraham stood yet
before The LORD.
23. And Abraham drew near,
and said,

"Wilt thou also destroy
the Righteous with the Wicked?
24. "Peradventure there be
fifty Righteous within the city:
wilt Thou also destroy
and not spare the place
for the fifty Righteous
that are therein?
25. "That be far from Thee
to do after this manner,
to slay the Righteous
with the Wicked:
and that the Righteous
should be as the Wicked,
that be far from thee:
Shall not the Judge
of all the Earth do right?"

26. And The LORD Said,

"If I find in Sodom fifty Righteous
within the city, then I will spare
all the place for their sakes."

27. And Abraham answered
and said,

"Behold now, I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord,
which am but dust and ashes:
28. "Peradventure there shall lack
five of the fifty Righteous:
wilt thou destroy all the city
for lack of five?"

And He Said,

"If I find there forty and five,
I will not destroy it."

29. And he spake unto Him
yet again,
and said,

"Peradventure there shall be
forty found there."

And He Said,

"I will not do it
for forty's sake."

30.And he said unto him,

"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak:
Peradventure there shall
thirty be found there."

And He Said,

"I will not do it,
if I find thirty there."

31. And he said,

"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord:
Peradventure there shall be
twenty found there."

And He Said,

"I will not destroy it
for twenty's sake."

32. And he said,

"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak yet but this once:
Peradventure ten
shall be found there."

And He Said,

"I will not destroy it
for ten's sake."

33.And The LORD went His Way,
as soon as He had left
communing with Abraham:
and Abraham returned
unto his place.

THIS IS EASILY THE MOST IMPORTANT SCRIPTURE IN THE BIBLE.

All Spiritual Failure, Cursing, and Calamity can be attributed to people trying to operate without a MINYAN.

The FAKE JEWS think that UNRIGHTEOUS JEWS can form a MINYAN.

That is what they think happened in NUMBERS 14.

Commonsense should have told them that ONLY RIGHTEOUS MEN can form a MINYAN. What they called a MINYAN, made of TEN UNRIGHTEOUS, DOUBTING MEN led to the RUINATION of their whole Generation!

No Serious Endeavor can be initiated without a MINYAN. In the Synagogue, THE TORAH SCROLL cannot be opened, until a FULL MINYAN is present.

A WOMAN cannot make up a MINYAN.

There is a YIDDISH saying, that:

"NINE RABBIS cannot make a MINYAN,
but TEN SHOEMAKERS can!"

They think that a bumbling, bungling Jew can make up the tenth member of a MINYAN. That should tell them, that the supposed "learnedness" of the Rabbis that invented this Law is was useless!

NO CHURCH, SINCE LORD YESHUA'S ASCENSION WAS EVER FOUNDED ON A MINYAN!

His Disciples were all UNRIGHTEOUS MEN, who ABANDONED HIS GOSPEL, and made up one of their own.

APOSTLE PAUL was a SOLO ACT- yet the entirety of GENTILE CHRISTIANITY based their Doctrines upon HIS Teaching.

Therefore, Christianity has been various degrees of Sick Joke, that has gotten worse and worse the more Light that has been shone upon It.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Religious Leader Engage In Premarital Sex Or Even Extramarital Sex? / COZA: all these are accusations and never fact / Role Of Husband In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.