Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How To Grow Taller With These 7 Exercise? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Grow Taller With These 7 Exercise? (424 Views)

Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? / How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Taller With These 7 Exercise? by wikiHowdone: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Are you a short person or trying to change in height? Do you ever have the need to grow taller? Probably, for your study, training, work etc. and any other issues luring you to become taller.

There are countless exercises that you can do to increase your height. But how do you know which of these exercises actually work?

Great for you, that’s exactly what you’re about to discover:

7 grow taller exercises that actually work

These are the same exercises that I used to fix my hunchback, and grow taller INSTANTLY.

And after doing them for a few weeks, I added an extra 2.3 inches (5.8 cm) to my height in my late 20s.

The best part?

These exercises are very simple to do, and doesn’t require you to be flexible… or strong as Arnold…

All you need is 5 minutes of your day.
Before We Get Started…

Although the exercises that I’m about to teach you are very simple to do, it’s important to keep in mind that your safety comes first.

It’s important to push yourself to your limits if you want to maximize the effects of these exercises. However, make sure that whenever you feel any kind of pain or discomfort, you stop the exercises altogether.

In fact, you should always check with your physician before you incorporate any kind of new physical routine into your lifestyle.

Growing taller is a fun and easy process, and at no point should it ever be painful or tedious.

Now that’s out of the way, let’s get to the good stuff!
Your Main Goal

The exercises that I’m about to teach you are all moving you towards the same goal:

To decompress your spine.

In order for you to grow taller, your spine needs to be in its neutral position, for it to be able to extend upwards.

And by doing these exercises regularly, not only will you correct any postural defects that you built up over the years, but also increase your spine flexibility, and build up strength in your spinal muscles to be able to maintain your optimal posture in an effortless manner.

Alright, enough with the ramble… let’s get started!

Exercise #1: Sushi Roll

1) Lie flat on your back on a flat, comfortable surface (your bed, yoga mat, etc.).

2) Fully extend your legs and arms vertically. Stretch your entire body to its maximum length.

3) Gently twist and turn your body, as if you’re a sushi roll. Aim to stretch each and every joint of your body in every possible direction.

Make sure to keep your movements gentle and natural!

Sushi Roll

Exercise #2: Reach for the Sky

1) Stand around 1 to 2 feet away from a wall, with your feet together, and your back to the wall.

2) Start by raising your arms up towards the ceiling. Without bending your knees, slowly stretch your body backwards until your fingertips touch the wall.
javascript:void(0);
This exercise may be easy at first, but don’t get ahead of yourself! Your ultimate goal is to be able to do this exercise, 4 feet away from the wall!

Exercise #3 Rocking Chair
Continue..
http://wikihowdone.com/how-to-grow-taller-with-these-7-exercise/

Re: How To Grow Taller With These 7 Exercise? by wikiHowdone: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2019

Re: How To Grow Taller With These 7 Exercise? by byinks(f): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Grow 3 inches taller in 2 months with this

(1) (Reply)

Women's Reusable Medical-grade Silicone Menstrual Cup / How To Remove Nigerian Tribal Marks And Scars / WAYS To Heal Fibroid Naturally Powered By Healthgarde International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.