Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Photos From The Abandon Abuja Stadium Named After Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Abandon Abuja Stadium Named After Abiola (446 Views)

Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Abandon Abuja Stadium Named After Abiola by kidap: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
On Wednesday, President Muhammadu Buhari named the Abuja national stadium after MKO Abiola, presumed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election.

Although this has been widely commended, the state of the stadium has left sour taste in the mouth.

The 60,000 capacity stadium is now turning to a shadow of itself, with dilapidated facilities, grass and refuse littering virtually every spot.

See photos below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-from-the-abandon-abuja-stadium-named-after-abiola/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photos From The Abandon Abuja Stadium Named After Abiola by kidap: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2019

Re: Photos From The Abandon Abuja Stadium Named After Abiola by Mrsoundoro(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
See want Carpet grass don turn too.

Abiola won't collect this even inside his grave

Re: Photos From The Abandon Abuja Stadium Named After Abiola by fernandez1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
They said baba should name mko after the project he completed but mbano.....baba is sakamanje
Re: Photos From The Abandon Abuja Stadium Named After Abiola by dadavivo: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Something is wrong with this country call Nigger Area.

I can't take my dog on that pitch and I bet you we will catch plenty bushmeat
Re: Photos From The Abandon Abuja Stadium Named After Abiola by obiekunie2: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
I SAID IT IN ONE OTHER TOPIC THAT THAT PIC IS EVEN LOOKING BETTER THAN THE STATE OF THE STADIUM NOW.

ONLY FULANIS AND SNAKES ARE FULL TIME USERS OF THE STADIUM AS OF NOW.

OK AND MAYBE SOME OF THOSE DRUG ADDICTS THAT USE IT FOR SHELTER.

GO CHECK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

HEAVEN HELP YOU MAKE 6.30PM CATCH YOU FOR THAT AREA - NA SORRY GO BE YOUR NAME!

(1) (Reply)

Abacha: APC Explodes Over Bode George, Kola Abiola’s Claims Against Tinubu / List Of Those Working To Replace Buhari With Tinubu / Abiola: June 12, a story of political treachery and betrayal - Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.