Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 (47450 Views)

Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Give Me More Time To Name My Ministers, Buhari Begs Senate / Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Afamed: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Charly68:
Baba has not changed from his go slow style,only God can help us from these analog leaders ..
Hope you know, no bill or approval can be sent to Senate until its declared open?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by enemyofprogress: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
GrowYourSales:

How can be with an enemyofprogress tongue
we can make it together
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by liverpool72(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Just compile the list and gararaye Cos Atiku is coming
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Mydazz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
I've always heard about people hitting the ground running but this 9th Assembly is kicking off with a two-week recess.
That is what is called The Redfinition of RECESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by jrusky(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
olasunkanmii:
I hope this won't take forever like last time.

God bless Nigeria.

There is no way it won't take forever again with Buhari body language. Keep watching ..........
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by awoluyi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Why are these people on recess so soon?
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Angelfrost(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
I am not even observing Buhari any more... Predicting his first term in office was way too easy for me. I can easily draw the trajectory of his second, and hopefully last, term in office.

The people I'm closely observing are his sycophants... It will be interesting to know what justifications they are preparing ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Alejobs: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Alejobs: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Alejobs: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by femi4: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rednaxelot:
That man in Aso Rock is a “sakamaje”

What excuse will he tender as the reason for the delay in sending the ministerial list.
It should have been sent to the legislative arm
He's verifying their nysc certificates
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Getdowntobiznes: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
auditor0471:
One thing i would advise everyone here is to be indifferent about Buhari and His list, nothing should surprise anyone, because we all know what to expect from the list. 50% north west, 20% north east and North Central, 15% South west 10% south south and 5% South East. you can take this list to the Bank and it will be honoured.
If that is how they contribute to his re-election then no qwalms.
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by omobaba1759: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
THIS MAN IS NOTHING BUT FRAID
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by akdjr(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
If Ibo man no de the list biafra go become reality.
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Lexicon123: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Am looking forward to the time the President will surprise me. I thought he has learnt from the mistakes of his first tenure by ensuring his ministerial list is ready and waiting for the NASS. Am hoping he does better...
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by benitwater(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
No problem, baba will do the needful.
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
One thing is sure, Amaechi or Akpabio will be The Minister of Nothing and Total Uselessness.
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Ikpongiton: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rednaxelot:
That man in Aso Rock is a “sakamaje”

What excuse will he tender as the reason for the delay in sending the ministerial list.
It should have been sent to the legislative arm
he doesn't know anything and have to wait for the cabal
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maket:
it misled only you that is why you see no like.

Learn to use your brain. The heading was misleading at first before the correction. Do you understand
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Vince77(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Buhari will fail to do that on or before the 2nd of July.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Bimpe29: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Baba go slow ought to have been improved na, this is Next Level.
Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Achile1515: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2019
In see my Brother on that list.

Re: Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2019
I said it before that buhari can't bring his list within a month of his new tenure and it looks like I've been proved right. With this new info, I'll wager September before the list comes out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Pictures Of Nigerian Made Gunships and MRAPs / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.