Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,311 members, 7,864,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra (565 Views)

US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! / BIAFRA: "Give Igbos Biafra. The Right Time Is Now" - Prof. Adoga JDP / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Okay, let's things be clear. Let's not sugarcoat things.

1) Nigeria is a failed country and we all know that and Nigeria won't get any better.

2)the rest of Nigeria(Hausa, Yoruba) hate igbos maybe due to the first war or the arrogant attitude or their enterprising nature.

3)we all agree that Nigeria can never work when we are united and can only work when we separate.

But why is it that whenever igbos agitate for the own country, Nigerians(mostly Yorubas) are the first to call for war and do everything to kill their plan.

I just don't understand, we hate each other, Nigeria can never work, someone try to agitate for a secession and you are calling for war, insults, etc.

Hausa, and Yoruba people abeg I'm confused, what type of relationship is this?.

2 Likes

Re: There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra by obiekunie2: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:

1) Nigeria is a failed country and we all know that and Nigeria won't get any better.

2)the rest of Nigeria(Hausa, Yoruba) hate igbos maybe due to the first war or the arrogant attitude or their enterprising nature.

3)we all agree that Nigeria can never work when we are united and can only work when we separate.

But why is it that whenever igbos agitate for the own country, Nigerians(mostly Yorubas) are the first to call for war and do everything to kill their plan.

I just don't understand, we hate each other, Nigeria can never work, someone try to agitate for a secession and you are calling for war, insults, etc.

my brother it is CALLED SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIPOOO! cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra by slim75d(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
it's not only the hausas nd yorubas that re against biafra truth be told we the ijaws are against biafra right frm onset, that's why in 1966 isaac boro agitated for niger delta region out of d eastern region, he was sentenced to death by aguiyi ironsi

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
slim75d:
it's not only the hausas nd yorubas that re against biafra truth be told we the ijaws are against biafra right frm onset, that's why in 1966 isaac boro agitated for niger delta region out of d eastern region, he was sentenced to death by aguiyi ironsi
it's only the Hausa and Yorubas that hate Biafra.

The ijaw don't want igbos to include them in it but will surely not join Hausa in fighting igbos.
Re: There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra by argon500: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
No 2 is a fallacy.

They are the one who believed others hate them...

And btw, nobody is stopping them from seceeding, they should do it in due process not all these nuisances they are creating.

Even Catalonia that are well behaved are yet to secceed from Spain
Re: There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra by slim75d(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
it's only the Hausa and Yorubas that hate Biafra.

The ijaw don't want igbos to include them in it but will surely not join Hausa in fighting igbos.
You're right, as long as we re nt included in dia map
Re: There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra by dokiOloye(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:

For 1 certain region like that,I know their reason.
The answer is this= fear of domination.
The rest of the members of the zoo know that hausa/Fulani will rape them anally without lubrication X 3 everyday if the gallant Biafrans leave cos there will be little or no resistance. grin

2 Likes

Re: There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra by Lovelive: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
slim75d:

I can't say that you are lying but you are not saying the truth.
Re: There's Something I Don't Understand About The Rest Of Nigeria And Igbos Biafra by nijabazaar: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
I support Biafra anytime , anyday....

The day Biafra comes to life will be the happiest day of my life.

I am yet to see any igbo youth bornbfrom the 80s down that is not in Support of Biafra...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Sunday Morning / New NNPC Chairman Appointed As Buhari Sacks Kachikwu / Should Yoruba Get Farm Land In Hausa Fulani And Igbo States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.