Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! (1084 Views)

Cause Of Biafria War and Starvation - US Declassified Document / BIAFRA: "Give Igbos Biafra. The Right Time Is Now" - Prof. Adoga JDP / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Bigkoko: 5:02am On Dec 01, 2023
In my opinion Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is another prophet! You are free to have a contra opinion.
Far more accurate than all the false & fake religious leaders put together in Nigeria, including those drinking tea with G-D (whatever he meant by that), those preying on ignorant folks to buy private jets and build schools, or those alfas who think using human heads for rituals will make them more prosperous. What their gods, or what ever they talk with can not see, that is what that nigga saw, and said "No one can convict him in the law courts" Wow... i doff off my western tainted cap for Mazi. May G-d see your aspiration through.
After all, Asiwaju would release the great man this December. Owners of the world have spoken, and he must be let out!
The facts are clear. The prophecies are been seen as foretold. The children of the fallen demon will go from bad to worse until they reap the full penalty of envy, jealousy, back biting and backwardness.

I am a Researcher, Glob trotter and Business man. You may call me a wandering man. Like i once corrected someone, i have nothing to do with Nigerian brand of Christianity of tithe lovers, earning without working, coercing G-d to bless stupid, lazy, ignorant people. Naaa!. The Roman option is better since there still exist a shred of C&B. But I am a Messianic Jew who believes in G-d sent Son/Prophet Yeshua aka Jesus Christ. What you the reader believes in is actually none of my business. I am not going to proselyte you or ask you to join my Synagogue. I hope some day to build one in my family house where i can worship as i please. I understand my calling far early than most of my brethren because when G-d speaks, you wait and find out if what is spoken would happen, when it does, know that G-d hands is in it.

I have interacted with lots of Blacks in African & European continents, i tell you the wandering west African Jews are exception. It appears there is an unseen force always teli-guiding their prowess. This off course arouse resentments, envy and uneasy moments with people of the other "side".

Back to the main topic.
Declassified Memo EO 13526, Section 3.5. Tuesday, 29, Jan 1969. From Henry A Kissinger. SCOTUS to POTUS Richard Nixon.
The writer of the memo recently passed away at a ripe age of 100.
"A Declassified U.S document of July 1969 described the Igbos as the wandering Jews of West Africa - ... gifted, aggressive , Westernized; at best envied and resented, but mostly despised by the mass of their neighbors in the Federation.
The document which described Leader of Biafra, Ikemba Odimegwu Ojukwu as as “erstwhile playboy,” said the Igbos “have fought well (by African standards) against heavy odds; their cy:nical public relations use of the starvation has been brilliant.”
The document further revealed that then Senator John Kennedy had proposed a Biafra State akin to the State of Israel that was created in 1948 following the persecution of Jewish people around the world.
The 18page document was written by late Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger to late President Richard Nixon."

The root cause of Nigerian underdevelopment lies with the Brits, who in my opinion convinced the Igbo hot heads from western region~ to stage a bloodless coup, knowing fully well the potential for Oil in large quantities found at their backyard. The begin of the rat race for oil has begun and the Wandering Jews of West Africa was to pay the price for economic recovery of Great Britain.
The intentions of Nzeogwu was good, but got carried away in the promises of the Brits. Deception is actually the power plan of the Brits, no wonder they found their soul mates in the region of the Fallen Demons. The plan worked perfectly. Tip the balance of power from the Igbos to the other "less brilliant" tribes so their "Doctrine" for economic recovery can go through. Expect the US to release memo some day too.

Great Britain was devastated by the Nazis, all its colonies taken from her, its economy in tatters. Lord Roberts Williams, came up with an in-genius Plan for economic recovery. The bad of this plan is that the Brits would do what they know how best to do: "Legally" STEAL resources from those ignorant enough to see through their actions through crooked Joint Venture Agreements with the largely uneducated, kleptomaniac leaders of the their new Cash cow. With the well schooled, well travelled Igbos, this will never work. This they know first hand, how the Igbos of the East through their hamlets & villages foughtthem to stand still, and the Igbos of the South, competed and outsmarted them in the Oil trade (HM Jaja of Opobo). These are facts. This plan worked through the coup of 1966. The hot headed Igbos of Southern region led by Nzeogwu did not seek the advice of well schooled Igbos of the East. The rest is history. Britain achieved its goal and recovered, USA looked the other way, afterall Britain is an allied and the wandering Jew would some day recover and fought again. This Fight comes in dimensions yet unseen. Nigeria slumped and keep retrogressing till date. We call it an exchange of "Destiny". The Nigeria Naira despite coming out of a three year civil war was still more value able than the British Pound in 1970. Dont take my word for it, use the internet.

Now the Jews of the World have risen up to the needs of their kinsmen in West Africa through MNK. There is nothing anyone can do about it. Ex president Buhari learnt this the hard way, yes you illegally renditioned him from Kenya, you must not jail him or harm him, except off course you are ready to go to jail or grave with him. This is why Buhari left him alone in DSS.

Go and read after the major player of Nigeria Oil & Gas : SPDC. They are not oil giant as you have been made to believe. They are mere trading outfit, scouring for Shells on the shores of the atlantic in Britain. They gat no technology, Innovation or anything except using political muscles and subterfuge to blackmail who ever enters Aso Rock, military or civilian to make them domineering Player of the Oil & gas sector. Ken Saro Wiwa, quickly saw through their actions, also given the restive nature of the people from that side, they quickly connived with the black goggled Late Dictator to snuff off his life vai hanging before Ken preach liberation to his people.
I am glad, the real owners of the world saw through their plans and would correct the injustice of yesteryears!

The beauty of the American society is that no matter what the fact are. They tell it in its real, true form and hid it from public view! Get ready Igbos, something great might happen between 2024-2030. Nigeria lost one last opportunity to work together as one in 2023 through HE Peter Obi ~ a chronic Zikist One-Nigerian apostle (This i really hate about him, otherwise, HE Peter Obi is fine, prudent gentleman of rare qualities. Compared to his counterparts in Nigeria, he is a perfect saint). Since the corrupt, old, greedy hags rigged him out, they will definitely count the FULL cost of their greediness within the next six years. And history will hold Asiwaju accountable for his Greediness.
I see the hands of G-d in this greediness, otherwise how do you explain his rustic collusion & greediness with the leeches of the North? It might yet be the time to allow the Wandering Jews of West Africa to have their own Country! With MNK out, i see this happening within as little as six years!

Its time for Nigeria & UK to pay their debt to History. Long live the Wandering Jews of West Africa. G-d bless Africa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by orisa37: 5:52am On Dec 01, 2023
THE CURRENT STATUS OF NIGERIA IS A 36 CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITIES AND A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. OUR THREE TIERS OF GOVERNMENT MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IN ALL OF THEIR CALCULATIONS AND NOW AGREE TO RELEASE FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND CERTIFIED TITHES CONTRIBUTIONS FROM THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA IMMEDIATELY. ENOUGH OF TIME WASTING AND POLITICAL RASCALITIES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by orisa37: 5:55am On Dec 01, 2023
THE CURRENT STATUS OF NIGERIA IS A 36 CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITIES AND A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
OUR THREE TIERS OF GOVERNMENT MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IN ALL OF THEIR CALCULATIONS AND NOW AGREE TO RELEASE FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND CERTIFIED TITHES CONTRIBUTIONS FROM THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA IMMEDIATELY.
ENOUGH OF TIME WASTING AND POLITICAL RASCALITIES.

1 Like

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Lovemeharder(f): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2023
shocked
Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Bigkoko: 6:05am On Dec 01, 2023
If the kleptomaniacs running the show in Nigeria had remotely practiced what you commented, i bet you Even Asiwaju won't make the cut for councilor, not to talk of fellows like Ibori, Orji Kalu, Buhari etc

Its time to unbundle Nigeria into manageable parts, lor else watch as the abyss gets closer & closer!

Will some persons like Oloumo, or Gov Uzodinmma agree? No! They have nothing to offer than using State power to ride their slaves. Because these misfits functions perfectly in a dysfunctional society like Nigeria. Like someone like Sowore or MNK (Peace be unto him)m agree? Yes because they have something value able to offer.

Do this while there is time before the words of the prophets happens!

orisa37:
THE CURRENT STATUS OF NIGERIA IS A 36 CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITIES AND A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
OUR THREE TIERS OF GOVERNMENT MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IN ALL OF THEIR CALCULATIONS AND NOW AGREE TO RELEASE FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND CERTIFIED TITHES CONTRIBUTIONS FROM THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA IMMEDIATELY.
ENOUGH OF TIME WASTING AND POLITICAL RASCALITIES.

5 Likes

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by orisa37: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bigkoko:
If the kleptomaniacs running the show in Nigeria had remotely practiced what you commented, i bet you Even Asiwaju won't make the cut for councilor, not to talk of fellows like Ibori, Orji Kalu, Buhari etc

Its time to unbundle Nigeria into manageable parts, lor else watch as the abyss gets closer & closer!

Will some persons like Oloumo, or Gov Uzodinmma agree? No! They have nothing to offer than using State power to ride their slaves. Because these misfits functions perfectly in a dysfunctional society like Nigeria. Like someone like Sowore or MNK (Peace be unto him)m agree? Yes because they have something value able to offer.

Do this while there is time before the words of the prophets happens!

"ORO PESI JE".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Nice2023(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Very educating keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Yujin(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
We are going to our own promised land which is Biafra. It has been ordained and so shall it be. Those who have treated us badly during our wilderness experience should brace up. We've got everything well recorded. They will be called to account for all they did.
Those who arrested and detained Ezendigbo of Ajao Estate should expect a similar treatment because he is an innocent man who has committed no crime yet they held him by force without any justification.
We are going home... Biafra is coming.
Chukwu Okike Abiama bless MNK.
May He bless IPOB.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Bigkoko: 3:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Thanks.

Nice2023:
Very educating keel it up.
Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by dgee1(m): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2023
There's HATE in your heart against the Yorubas and other Nigerians in general. Once you people don't have your way, it must be the highway.
Yujin:
We are going to our own promised land which is Biafra. It has been ordained and so shall it be. Those who have treated us badly during our wilderness experience should brace up. We've got everything well recorded. They will be called to account for all they did.
Those who arrested and detained Ezendigbo of Ajao Estate should expect a similar treatment because he is an innocent man who has committed no crime yet they held him by force without any justification.
We are going home... Biafra is coming.
Chukwu Okike Abiama bless MNK.
May He bless IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by IGBOSON1: 3:14am On Dec 04, 2023
Not surprised this thread didn't get past page one and has just a handful of comments, as it doesn't say what anti-Igbo bigots want to read! Those who would have driven this thread to ten pages with inane arguments and back-and-forth are presently camped on the anti-Igbo Reno threads arguing which ethnicity put on pant first during the colonial era; a more topical issue! shocked

1 Like

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Chibuzoc(m): 3:30am On Dec 04, 2023
The bitter truth is that yaribas are afraid of #BiafraExit.

1 Like

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Bigkoko: 4:20am On Dec 04, 2023
So dumb! I am so surprised you didn't mentioned other tribes and nationalities into your hate! You guys deserve to have your own country where you can wallow in treachery, backwardness and backbiting, otherwise the Igbos are better off having their own country so you rest can enjoy the cesspool the federation has become

dgee1:
There's HATE in your heart against the Yorubas and other Nigerians in general. Once you people don't have your way, it must be the highway.

1 Like

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Bigkoko: 4:21am On Dec 04, 2023
Tell me one thing they are never afraid off? Like Bat, they are neither bird nor fish!

Chibuzoc:
The bitter truth is that yaribas are afraid of #BiafraExit.
Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Bigkoko: 4:26am On Dec 04, 2023
They were caught off guard about the memo, so needed the psycho patient; Reno to deflate the importance of the declassified memo! The bird is out already. Nigeria is doomed to fail, and as since ceased to be taken serious. Who allows a convicted drug peddler to become president? Common. We are just waiting for hunger to create the needed critical Mass for final dissolution of the country. Scholars will blame the greed of these people for the collapse of Nigeria, not Buhari mismanagement!

For now, it is clear. The Igbos are wandering Jews. The next confrontation will be between Jews and others. I hope they better win again!

IGBOSON1:
Not surprised this thread didn't get past page one and has just a handful of comments, as it doesn't say what anti-Igbo bigots want to read! Those who would have driven this thread to ten pages with inane arguments and back-and-forth are presently camped on the anti-Igbo Reno threads arguing which ethnicity put on pant first during the colonial era; a more topical issue! shocked

1 Like

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by SmartyPants(m): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2023
IGBOSON1:

You have not added any value to this thread, rather complaining that no one is here to fight with you. What is your own take?

2 Likes

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by dgee1(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2023
Nothing new, just the expected chest-beating.
Bigkoko:
So dumb! I am so surprised you didn't mentioned other tribes and nationalities into your hate! You guys deserve to have your own country where you can wallow in treachery, backwardness and backbiting, otherwise the Igbos are better off having their own country so you rest can enjoy the cesspool the federation has become

2 Likes

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by gidgiddy: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2023
dgee1:

And its not a must we must all be in one country together

1 Like

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by bigpicture001: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2023
only God knows what was left out for us to read in the cleared pages...they said its secret...

the US too good abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: US Declassified Memo, Igbos & Biafra: My Take! by Bigkoko: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2023
They are in a world of their whole when issues of intelligence gathering is concerned! There are lots of Classified Docs which shows how foolish some of those we call leaders are! How they signed off the country away under bogus Joint Ventures!

bigpicture001:
only God knows what was left out for us to read in the cleared pages...they said its secret...

the US too good abeg!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Encouraged Me To Start Refinery – Dangote / Moment Tinubu Video Call Super Eagles Of Nigeria Ahead Of Their Match / Aba, Abia State At Night: Not What We Expected ~ Gov. Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.