Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Fraud Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert (554 Views)

Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! / Fraud Alert!!! First Bank Debited Me N5,842.23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert by jrusky(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pls to all members, the police in the house, the DSS in the house and the EFCC in the house. I have posted this here some weeks back and the guy has truck again and I heard he is regular on NAIRALAND his details:

Efekesah Alexander Oghenevinyeze. He is from Delta he has fraud someone again in relation to travelling document processing in tune of several hundred of thousands.

Pls guys when dealing with anyone called Alex pls ask for his full detail to be sure pls. He is graduate of Mechanical Engineer pls beware.
Re: Fraud Alert by Emmathedog: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Starting talking to this man, and he made many promises to me. Was acting like he was in the military and confessed to me that he was not in army then gave me his real name on facebook alexander o efekesah.

(1) (Reply)

Typographical Error Kept Man In Prison For 14 Years After Pardon / Teacher Disgraced Publicly In Failed Attempt To Sexually Abuse Secondary Schoo / Soldier And FSARS Operatives Invited By 2 Yahoo Boys Clash Over N50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.