Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Profitmax Business Academy - Launches 2019 Double Certification For Career Boost - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Profitmax Business Academy - Launches 2019 Double Certification For Career Boost (364 Views)

Enugu Fashion Tailor Business Academy Training School In Enugu Clothing Sewing / How To Get ISO Certification For Company / Need For Career Counselling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitmax Business Academy - Launches 2019 Double Certification For Career Boost by profitmaxng: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
ProfitMax Business Academy (PBA) South Africa has launched a double-certification program in Nigeria.
Speaking on the development, the Program Director (Nigeria), Dr. Sam Obafemi has discussed extensive plans to expand the Nigerian offer to cover all LinkedIn Network Professionals.

If you are a professional seeking to develop your skills and earn more for what you offer your organisation, there are tons of courses certified by LinkedIn, Project Management Institute (PMI), National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), and many others.

When you register with ProfitMax Business Academy, you earn not only the certificate for your course but also an additional certification of competence in your registered field from PBA. This is our way of supporting hardworking career-driven professionals to reach the top echelon of their career path and to enjoy better financial standing as they climb the ladder of leadership.

In Nigeria, we are gradually setting up Certified PBA Registration Agents covering Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja FCT.
As we develop our footprint, we will expand the reach to other important cities where a lot of professionals are waiting for this opportunity.

Also, PBA Members stand a chance to enjoy scholarships, grants and other discounts as well as opportunities to access international job offers.

We hope that you will follow this thread and let us know the courses you would like to see.

Your feedback is important to us.
Kindly reach us only on the official channels posted in our flyers, brochures and banners.
Details are also available via our WhatsApp Enquiry Line for Nigeria: +234 818 827 3615

Thank you.

Certification | LinkedIn Learning | PBA Membership

ProfitMax Business Academy HQ
Suite 28, Madikwe Complex,
Cedar Fourways,
Sandton, Johannesburg
South Africa
+27 81 742 7693

Important Notice: ProfitMax Business Academy uses Paystack for Payment Processing, our trusted financial partner.
Re: Profitmax Business Academy - Launches 2019 Double Certification For Career Boost by profitmaxng: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Details...

Re: Profitmax Business Academy - Launches 2019 Double Certification For Career Boost by chizzasquare(f): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nice.
Loving this.... double!
Can I register for a course that is not academic in nature? Like Makeup or Fashion or Photography?
Re: Profitmax Business Academy - Launches 2019 Double Certification For Career Boost by Xavi2019: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
How much is it?
Re: Profitmax Business Academy - Launches 2019 Double Certification For Career Boost by LWFashion(f): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
chizzasquare:
Nice.
Loving this.... double!
Can I register for a course that is not academic in nature? Like Makeup or Fashion or Photography?

Sis....use the WhatsApp Line . I got useful info on Photography course since I'm into Fashion n stuff. I feel they won't respond much here. It seems there are lots of professional courses so you have to tell them the exact one you want...like the field (like Software, Graphics etc) and ur level of competence.. Good luck...

1 Like

Re: Profitmax Business Academy - Launches 2019 Double Certification For Career Boost by profitmaxng: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2019
chizzasquare:
Nice.
Loving this.... double!

Yes Madam.
Here is a general overview.

About LinkedIn and LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network with more than 610 million users in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.

LinkedIn leads a diversified business with revenues from membership subscriptions, advertising sales and recruitment solutions.
In December 2016, Microsoft completed its acquisition of LinkedIn, bringing together the world’s leading professional cloud and the world’s leading professional network.

Why did ProfitMax Business Academy choose the LinkedIn Learning platform for course delivery?
Because LinkedIn Learning is an American massive open online course website offering video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills. It is a subsidiary of LinkedIn and certifications are verifiable and completed with actual learning materials.

Also, it offers a flexible learning experience for career people, business people and creative people hence it is preferred by most learners in beginner, intermediate and advanced skill level, because you are able to learn and practice at your own pace.
Re: Profitmax Business Academy - Launches 2019 Double Certification For Career Boost by chizzasquare(f): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2019
LWFashion:

Sis....use the WhatsApp Line . I got useful info on Photography course since I'm into Fashion n stuff. I feel they won't respond much here. It seems there are lots of professional courses so you have to tell them the exact one you want...like the field (like Software, Graphics etc) and ur level of competence.. Good luck...

Babes, thanks. kiss
i've registered. very pleasant customer care. the south african help desk is faster in my opinion, tho.
LinkedIn course reg + 1 month subscription: $29.99
course accreditation per course: $65.00
PBA certificate + hard copy postage: $49.99

affordable stuff. i'm starting next week. It just feels good learning something out of your core field. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To Their Country / Hausa And Yoruba Traders In A Bloody Clash In Ogun State / Nairaland Trending On Twitter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.