Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West (22279 Views)

Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants / Bandits,kidnappers Herdsmen Kill Over 2000 Kaduna People In 4 Months-isa Rabi'u / OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by StoneLucifer: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
I wont forget how Hausas used Yoruba youths for suya some years ago in Sagamu when i was serving as a youth corper. Chai..see dead bodies littered on d streets of Sagamu. Walahi, Yorubas make too much noise, no single action. Fear, Fear and cunny people.. Spits on their cone heads!!

5 Likes

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by duncun: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by bellotaofeek: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Empty threats. Ask Fayose how he did it. That’s AFOnja with steel balls.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by AnanseK(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
All the gangs of kidnappers recently arrested and operating along Ibadan-ife Axis were Yoruba. However I support OPC 100% if they can flush out bandits, kidnappers and other criminals in the SW. and they can also go to Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna to do the same. It is welcome nationally. God bless OPC.
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by duncun: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2019

4 Likes

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by archangel1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
GOOD MORNING!
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by enemyofprogress: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Act and stop issuing empty threats
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by sharpsecret: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
adedehinbo:
At least these opc have balls to call the criminals out,unlike some tribes who shields criminals only to make it seems the govt is failing in security aspect
wat happened to the ones dat gave 7 days ultimatum
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by kokomilala(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
@jammo, they are their worst enemies -they can't stand the northerners because they believe they are sub humans. Neither do they see eye to eye with the Yoruba because they can't live with the certitude that the Yoruba educated them, and are more sophisticated than them.
They claim to have developed Lagos, but I quickly serve them a lesson in history that Lagos became a British colony in 1861,when their forebears where still foraging for food in the bushes.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by agamali1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:
cool

Yamrees, think its joking matter......

Yorubas issues fulani warning , Igbos react......

Igbos should stop this petty low self esteem tantrums....

Your bitterness would simply make other leave you behind......

If your hatefulness and bitterness don't yield result maybe you try positivity

Lets face facts your bitterness of others only make you irrelevant , and political nonentities, even in your evil movies patience ozuokwo and your other evil actors repent towards the end.

41million civil war conquered people that can only aspire to be minority leaders

There is problem in the land if people like this still exist then, we are finished.
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by idonhammer: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:
cool

Lets face facts your bitterness of others only make you irrelevant , and political nonentities, even in your evil movies patience ozuokwo and your other evil actors repent towards the end.

41million civil war conquered people that can only aspire to be minority leaders

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by advocate666: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Reactions on this thread shows that the yoruba race is a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by Bar1941(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Swargu:

41 million conquered, is it you and your people that conquered them?

If they were given equal opportunities they would have achieved their goal, why didn't they win the war outrightly without blocking food supplying?

People who had no aid, developed weapons and fought for 3 solid years and you have mouth to be talking.

#iranu

Just listen to yourself, you are fighting someone and you still expect the person to feed you, where is that being done? If I may ask, why did your leader Ojukwu run away after wasting millions of life during the war? It amazes when you Igbos chestbeat over nothing, check in the history of Nigeria which tribe had exhibited war bravery (individually and collectively) then come back to argue. Even in pre-colonial era, the Ijebu's according to history stood and fought the British when your forefathers easily succumbed to the encroachment. When OPC meant bussiness in Lagos some years back, have you forgotten what you people were shouting that even made your brother Africa China crying the name OPC in his song. Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by NkayStory(f): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:
cool

E pain am grin

Semi-illiterate rants everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by NkayStory(f): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
bionixs:
i can call out even PENTAGON and Trump just sitting in my mother's kitchen,eating ewedu. make we hear word jare. you talk like a baby. that tribe kept the entire nigeria very busy for 3 years with nothing. you need a word from general Abacha

Lmao!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by Sholaco: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Toothless Bulldogs
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by NkayStory(f): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
bellotaofeek:
Empty threats. Ask Fayose how he did it. That’s AFOnja with steel balls.

Forget Fayose and his afonja stunts then simply because he had immunity and had hoped to win

.Dude has started singing buhari's praises now to high heavens.
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by iammo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
NkayStory:

E pain am grin

Semi-illiterate rants everywhere.

yes o e pain me gan, Mrs yamree inconsequential 5%ter nonentities , who talks to fools anymore ojare? you win trashy fools of african politics... yamree the winner... abeg make i holla my urhobo friends jare, monority leaders can go svck monkey diecks, paper tigers that can only rant online.. after been castrated by Nigerians

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by dadavivo: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:
cool

I'm glad you are so pained

4 Likes

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by iammo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
dadavivo:

I'm glad you are so pained

geting over 5 quotes and mentions from yamrees yeboes shows who is crying to my comment

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by OJODEL10(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
alsudan:
“If am sleeping and they wake me up that the Yoruba’s are issuing threats of war, I will gladly go back to sleep”. Gen. Sani Abacha
don't be surprise the most underestimated are more dangerous. though, i am calling for war or separation
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by Tchange1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bar1941:

Just listen to yourself, you are fighting someone and you still expect the person to feed you, where is that being done? If I may ask, why did your leader Ojukwu run away after wasting thousands of life during the war? It amazes when you Igbos chestbeat over nothing, check in the history of Nigeria which tribe had exhibited war bravery (individually and collectively) then come back to argue. Even in pre-colonial era, the Ijebu's according to history stood and fought the British when your forefathers easily succumbed to the encroachment. When OPC meant bussiness in Lagos some years back, have you forgotten what you people were shouting that even made your brother Africa China crying the name OPC in his song. Time will tell.

For the Civil war Ojukwu ran because of the fear of facing international criminal court of justice.
2. Yorubas and Hausa didn't fight the ibos alone so take note of ( USA, British, France aided )
3. Ibos built must of their tanks
4. For the coup ask the afonjas why did they betray the ibos
5. The war ended when an agreement was reached and it's documents was signed in Geneva.
6. Haven't you seen and reasoned that why an average Yoruba man likes to partner with and Hausa man rather than an ibo man ?
7. Yorubas are too predictable and they possess servant attitudes.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Now I know
Do have a lovely night rest.
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bar1941:

Just listen to yourself, you are fighting someone and you still expect the person to feed you, where is that being done? If I may ask, why did your leader Ojukwu run away after wasting thousands of life during the war? It amazes when you Igbos chestbeat over nothing, check in the history of Nigeria which tribe had exhibited war bravery (individually and collectively) then come back to argue. Even in pre-colonial era, the Ijebu's according to history stood and fought the British when your forefathers easily succumbed to the encroachment. When OPC meant bussiness in Lagos some years back, have you forgotten what you people were shouting that even made your brother Africa China crying the name OPC in his song. Time will tell.

My brother I tire

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by Komu1048(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:
cool

Did any of the people commenting claim to be Igbo?
Na only Igbo dey for Nairaland?
The people commenting are Fulanis challenging you and you're here mentioning Igbo

6 Likes

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by Bar1941(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tchange1:

For the Civil war Ojukwu ran because of the fear of facing international criminal court of justice.
2. Yorubas and Hausa didn't fight the ibos alone so take note of ( USA, British, France aided )
3. Ibos built must of their tanks
4. For the coup ask the afonjas why did they betray the ibos
5. The war ended when an agreement was reached and it's documents was signed in Geneva.
6. Haven't you seen and reasoned that why an average Yoruba man likes to partner with and Hausa man rather than an ibo man ?
7. Yorubas are too predictable and they possess servant attitudes.

1) My friend stop displaying your ignorance publicly, the treaty that brought about Int'l criminal court (Rome Statute) was adopted in July 1998 and the court began work in 2003, so during the Biafra war that ended in 1970, there was no court of such and even if there was, wherever Ojukwu ran to, he would have been extradited, but he ran because he valued his life more than that of his people.
2) US, Britain and France had know reason to do that because it was obvious Nigeria army had upper hand.
3) what is the big deal in building those tanks?
4) THE YORUBAS NEVER BETRAYED THE IGBOS, THE BATTLE WAS HEADIND TOWARDS ORE WHICH IS A YORUBA TERRITORY AND YOU EXPECT THE YORUBAS TO SIT BACK FOOLISHLY AND ALLOW HER TERRITORY DESTROYED? moreover Yorubas never declared any war on Nigeria then.
5)No, the war ended when starvation set in and the Nigeria soldiers seems to have recaptured the territories.
6) Everyone has preferences in life, yorubas can partner with Hausa today and anyone tomorrow, it is a choice.
7) Lols, servant attitude? You obviously know little about the yorubas, take the whole southern Nigeria as a whole, if not for the yorubas that stood up against the northern heirachy, the whole southern nigeria would have been worse, what you don't know is that the yorubas fight their fights scientifically, diplomatically and physically unlike the Igbos that only adopt the physical means all the time.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by NkayStory(f): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:

yes o e pain me gan, Mrs yamree inconsequential 5%ter nonentities , who talks to fools anymore ojare? you win trashy fools of african politics... yamree the winner... abeg make i holla my urhobo friends jare, monority leaders can go svck monkey diecks, paper tigers that can only rant online.. after been castrated by Nigerians

You clearly lack basic education..Your sentence construction is atrocious...The times you should have gotten an education, you spent roaming around the streets and it's obvious..

Now that you are old,frustrated and spent,all you have going for you is wasting away on Nairaland spewing crap against Igbos...You dare not go try this on Twitter or you will be torn to shreds and your remains fed to the chickens.

Being you is traumatic indeed.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by baysol: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
dynicks:
Late Gen sani abacha's words staring at them like....

Hmmm...then chuckles..really!
Sit there until fulani and parasitic igbos are removed from South West. This is inevitable as these are the real trouble makers in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Gra gra
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by Egbetayo(m): 1:51am On Jun 16, 2019
I don’t think you need to warn anybody to put out the fire that is consuming your house. By now; I expected that OPC members should be plying those routes that the fulani kidnappers are terrorizing. If the kidnappers suffered casualties, they will surely retreat. The impact of this evil menace on South West economy is very damaging.
Re: OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West by PeterKbaba: 4:36am On Jun 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together / FG Makes Fresh Offer, ASUU Insists On UTAS / President Buhari Participates At APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.