Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants (5708 Views)

Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Kuginzi: 8:32pm On Jan 27
By Nathaniel Shaibu

The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike, has warned kidnappers and their informants, to either repent from their crime or die at the hands of security agents in the territory.

Wike gave the warning on Saturday on the final leg of his security town hall meetings with stakeholders of the Area Councils, at the Kuje Area Council town hall, in Kuje town.

The minister also enjoined residents of the area to give their support to security agencies by providing relevant information that would lead to the apprehension of kidnappers and criminals in the FCT.

Wike also stated that his administration would fight insecurity head-on, noting that he had directed the council chairman to profile and set up vigilante groups.

He said, “We are going to tackle insecurity head-on. These bandits and criminals, their time is up. I know some of the criminal informants are here listening to me, and if you are an informant, you will die the same way those people you are informing will die.

“You have the opportunity of repenting today or else you are gone. Nobody will pity you. You have seen what the security agencies have been doing in the past few days. That is to show you that it is not as busy as usual.

"Be fully aware that we are ready for you. I told the chairman to make sure that the vigilance groups are empowered and we must do it well. They must be profiled and the security agencies must know them. And to the residents, give us information. You must work with the security agencies and provide them with information.

"Do not be afraid. I have seen this problem before, and I will tackle it. Let me assure you that no amount of blackmail will stop us from carrying out our assignment.”

Wike also expressed shock at the state of roads in the Area Council and promised to revisit the council’s file and ensure the construction of better roads for the community.

"This is my first time coming to Kuje, and I couldn’t believe that the major roads were not constructed. They say God’s time is the best, God’s time has come for you. I will go back and revisit the file. Be assured that you will see changes in this Area Council.

“Today, we will go back and take those projects and complete them for you. It is not that we are doing you any good, you are entitled to it. We are not doing anything extraordinary. It is our job and we will be faithful to it,” he said.

Speaking earlier, the Gomo of Kuje, Alhaji Haruna Jibrin, pleaded with the minister for the establishment of either an Army or Mobile Police barracks in the Kuje village where the kidnappers were active.

He also pledged the support of the traditional rulers and the people of Kuje Area Council in the fight against insecurity.
https://punchng.com/repent-or-you-are-gone-wike-warns-kidnappers-informants/

2 Likes

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by millet: 9:17pm On Jan 27
This where Nigerians will love wike

9 Likes

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by eliyke(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27
Dem Dey kill innocent people everyday,dis mumu dey warn dem

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by lonecatt(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27
Media frenzy
Is wike and the government he represents this cowards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by lonecatt(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27
More actions less talk
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Morbeta11(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27
Wike talks every week......makes headline more than his master.....always willing to outshine is master.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Hadone(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27
When will this Wicked guy stop making noise and swing into action?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Mihaug(m): 11:35pm On Jan 27
No be by mouth ooo

1 Like

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by ValCon888: 12:33am On Jan 28
They are gone with their loot, ready to kidnap again.
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by HarryGleb: 12:35am On Jan 28
Morbeta11:
Wike talks every week......makes headline more than his master.....always willing to outshine is master.
Against the 48 laws of power. The first rule. "Don't outshine your master".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by donestk(m): 9:13am On Jan 28
Oga

Build strong institutions not word of mouth threat
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:13am On Jan 28
Foolish idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by phorget(m): 9:14am On Jan 28
Great things are been achieved without much frenzy, Wike should stop warning them and start taking actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Skillsnigeria: 9:14am On Jan 28
grin
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Obaofpigs: 9:16am On Jan 28
The man...Yoruba hold highly because they think he is Rugged, because he killed IGBOs at Obigbo.

IGBOs will NEVER forget... cool

1 Like

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Godjone(m): 9:17am On Jan 28
This idiot during the presidentials vowed that if he becomes president boko haram will run away.

But just in the FCT he could not curtail ordinary bandits. Useless man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by bigdammyj: 9:18am On Jan 28
Following…
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Houseofglam7(f): 9:18am On Jan 28
🫤
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by KingNom(m): 9:23am On Jan 28
God help our country

On True Repentance and Eternal Reward/Payment by God Almighty, please read:

Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward: Eternal glory/bliss with God or everlasting torment with the devil.

GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!
To get set/saved for Now and WHEN you will leave your body (i.e have your spirit renewed/made holy;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

Don't delay/postpone this, you are not promised tomorrow & there is no acceptable repentance after death!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for to satisfy the Justice Nature of God Almighty) except that of Jesus. God's holiness is too high for man to attain by his good deeds;
Man's good deeds/intentions can never raise him to the level of God's holiness. Acts 4:12

Adam's sin nature (which you inherited through bloodline) and your sins, have been fully paid for/handled by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy), went to hell and rose with eternal life for you. John 3:16

Jesus was punished on your behalf so you won't be punished. HE DID THIS, MANIFESTING GOD'S GREAT LOVE TOWARDS YOU! He loves you far beyond you could ever imagine!

TO GET SAVED, PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get/download and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities regularly so you can know and live as God intends you to. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You!
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Lance008(m): 9:26am On Jan 28
eliyke:
Dem Dey kill innocent people everyday,dis mumu dey warn dem
bro no call am mumu a closed mouth is a closed destiny

2 Likes

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by AmazingELixir: 9:29am On Jan 28
grin grin grin

Some people wan die for Wike matter.....Wike's 2023 election shege is still festering in their hearts..from Atiku to Obidients camps the hearts still bleeds cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by omooba969(m): 9:37am On Jan 28
Just imagine the Israeli prime minister warning Hamas or Hezbollah to repent...lol 🤣

Pastor Nyesom Wike!

You Nigerians truly deserve the politicians you get. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Kizyte(m): 9:38am On Jan 28
Hmmn
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Tjra: 9:39am On Jan 28
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Some people wan die for Wike matter.....Wike's 2023 election shege is still festering in their hearts..from Atiku to Obidients camps the hearts still bleeds cheesy.
Wike did an irreparable damage to them. Till date, they can't reason normally again.

I pray they find healing soonest.

6 Likes

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by arantess: 9:39am On Jan 28
Imagine telling a kidnapper to repent...
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Sctests: 9:39am On Jan 28
Morbeta11:

That is why I am sure he will soon be at loggerheads with his master. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by omooba969(m): 9:39am On Jan 28
KingNom:
God help our country

Your destiny is in your own hands, this kind of situation doesn't require prayers. cool
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Jan 28
God punish all of them UGM, bandits, kidnappers, Boko halam, ESN، IPOB, ISWAP, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by omooba969(m): 9:48am On Jan 28
Hadone:
When will this Wicked guy stop making noise and swing into action?

Wike hardly knows anything about good governance, but he's fantastic at making noise, mischief and corruption. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Principal Who Issued Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / Udom Emmanuel - Nigeria’s Diversity, Our Greatest Untapped Asset / NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.