Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) (61631 Views)

Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) / Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
These are not the type of 'fulanis' that are constituting a nuisance.

Look at his face and that of atiefku. Are they the same
?

This man's clan drinks furadanunu...but others drink blood.

We know them well. Many are not even Nigerians. They are from neighboring countries.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
obiekunie2:
listen to this idiot at your own peril!

why is it always MOSTLY some yorubas that are used to launder the image of fulanis NDI OFE UNA NO DEY TIRE FOR THIS UNA SL. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
...Stranded on a lonely path......How? Were you driving, riding on Okada or trekking along the lonely path? And what is the name of the nearest village to the lonely path in Jos? Because I want to investigate. You can not just fool some of us.
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
alsudan:
Bubu don hire image makers to help launder him people image.

Please people, don’t try this at home or anywhere for that matter.
don't mind her
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
That people say Nise town is made up of five people doesn't really mean it has just five indigenous people.
Thank your stars young lady and be careful.
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Basher8583:

Olodo. Let me scatter your investment and tell me if you will smile with me
No need for the insults.of course I won't smile with you,but I won't harm you.simple
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by Cmanforall: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Useless girl.
God have mercy on you.
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by lastempero: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wetin u find go lonely area for Jos of all places.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by kashmoni11(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
stephenduru:
A lady identified as Remikat who was stranded along a lonely path with her friends in Jos were helped out to safety by a Fulani man.

Remikat Ayuba posted the picture of the good Samaritan of Fulani extraction on her Facebook page and wrote....

''We still have beautiful souls within the fulanis for those that paint them all black, he went all the way to help when we got stranded along a lonely path.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/see-what-fulani-man-did-for-stranded.html
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wetin Concern Me

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Some lies eh.....d pain to hear wella...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
my nairaland fellas will neva disappoint... omo see comments!!! �

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by deltateam: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
That's 1 in 1000. It shows your God is alive. You should rather be thanking God.
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Abeg which tribe bears Remikat? grin grin grin

I say these pple no sabi lie.
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
lastempero:
Wetin u find ho lonely area for Jo's of all places.
Don't mind her. Let her keep deceiving herself.
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
stephenduru:
A lady identified as Remikat who was stranded along a lonely path with her friends in Jos were helped out to safety by a Fulani man.

Remikat Ayuba posted the picture of the good Samaritan of Fulani extraction on her Facebook page and wrote....

''We still have beautiful souls within the fulanis for those that paint them all black, he went all the way to help when we got stranded along a lonely path.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/see-what-fulani-man-did-for-stranded.html

He is a fake Fulani man
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 12:37am On Jun 16, 2019
her name is a plateau name and she was stranded in jos, one of the smallest cities in Nigeria... does she know the meaning of being stranded??
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by tee4naija(m): 4:06am On Jun 16, 2019
virgintoto:

How did she end up in a lonely part..?

And where are her other friends?
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by ehinmowo: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Xisnin:
The girl must be a mumu to be wandering around a lonely path in a volatile state like Jos.
She was lucky this time, hope she never repeats her mistake.

Jos is now a state

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by jaybanfa(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2019
Please at all the nay sayers.. Let's clarify that the lady in question posted this on her facebook page. OP did not even seek for her consent to post this story here. They were stranded when the car they were in ran out of fuel at a dangerous spot along Riyom - Jos road. Their driver opted to go get fuel, however, the remaining occupants were also female and weren't comfortable with that arrangement. Then comes this guy on his bike and they flag him down. He stops and offers to help. Goes and gets fuel which takes him close to an hour and helps them to continue their journey. How can we take out all the key personalities ethnicity and focus on the good here? My 10kobo

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2019
jaybanfa:
Please at all the nay sayers.. Let's clarify that the lady in question posted this on her facebook page. OP did not even seek for her consent to post this story here. They were stranded when the car they were in ran out of fuel at a dangerous spot along Riyom - Jos road. Their driver opted to go get fuel, however, the remaining occupants were also female and weren't comfortable with that arrangement. Then comes this guy on his bike and they flag him down. He stops and offers to help. Goes and gets fuel which takes him close to an hour and helps them to continue their journey. How can we take out all the key personalities ethnicity and focus on the good here? My 10kobo

God bless you. Most Nigerians have bigotry inherent in them. They never anything good in another person, and u expect the nation to move forward? Mbanu. Nigerians need to cleanse themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2019
virgintoto:
How did she end up in a lonely part..?
Ask her again if she no hear you.

I tire oooo
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by Nigerianiski: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Abeg which tribe bears Remikat? grin grin grin

I say these pple no sabi lie.
Tarok tribe,Langtang local government of plateau state

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by nasoeb: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2019
The babe quickly take selfie pics and upload so that if and when the fulani guy don finish eating her punany den strangle her, atleast the world go know who kpai her. Leave all these selfie formings, Deep down she dey fear because she no wetin this fulanis are capable. Na there trademark.
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by macfish101(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2019
Do not try this because of this ladies testimony ooo... The bad fulani are so horrible that even the Hausa people here in katsina dread and detest them. Stay safe.
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Fulani's are peaceful people. Also see me with a Fulani man in their settlement during our mountain hike yesterday.

Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2019
Stranded on a lonely path? How? we weren't told. I have not against fulanis and i i know sm of good bt this sounds like a Fake story.
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by Exodora: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
I don't know about Fulani's being wicked I just know that some of them that I met in NYSC orientation camp are nice expect for one that refused to hand shake me when our platoon won in football match I really felt bad that day I then I thought shaking someone is not by force so i moved on.
Re: Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Not all of them are wicked, some are kind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World / Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.