Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects (46612 Views)

Ever Since We Rape Her My Friends Have Been Dying One By One- Man Cries Out / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Koyyessx:

Don't you get?

To expose you stupid.
Exposed me grin grin now what did old sweet Charles do? cool cool
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Charelsz:
grin grin grin
noviacharles@yahoo.com
I pity you sha..
Looking for an oyibo wife.
hungry fool.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Koyyessx:

noviacharles@yahoo.com

I pity you sha..

Looking for an oyibo wife.

hungry fool.
if I no marry white woman way go give me visa,for this life na waiting I gain? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Charelsz:
if I no marry white woman way go give me visa,na waiting I gain? grin grin

Try this.

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Charelsz:
if I no marry white woman way go give me visa,for this life na waiting I gain? grin grin grin grin grin

or this

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Koyyessx:

Try this.
You have anyone to spare?

Here's my mail

noviacharles@yahoo.com kiss kiss kiss
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Charelsz:
Exposed me grin grin now what did old sweet Charles do? cool cool

Or this..

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Koyyessx:

Or this..
I wan go sleep bye bye grin grin
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Charelsz:
You have anyone to spare?

Here's my mail

noviacharles@yahoo.com kiss kiss kiss

Can you cook, clean...etc ?

Do you have a fetish of being a submissive masochist ? grin
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Koyyessx:

Can you cook, clean...etc ?

Do you have a fetish of being a masochist ? grin
You get yes/ no grin cheesy grin grin
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Charelsz:
I wan go sleep bye bye grin grin
Answer the questions.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by awoluyi(m): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2019
OdefaGirl:
'''At that point, our boss, Osas, told us to go outside . By the time we came back, he was till handling with the nursing mother’s breast , while one of us was fingering her. The woman was just begging them to leave her alone.'''

Am in tears, this is totally unfair cry cry cry
How could they? Treating that nursing mother like a garbage cry cry A nursing mother!!
Even after whatever punishment you will receive, it shall not be well with u all. Animals don't eve5n treat their fellows like this....dirty swines

They are already cursed. Their Sun will be off in the middle of the day and their mouths filled with gravel. Lamentations and wailings shall be their portion all the days of their lives. Their memories shall be blotted from the book of remembrance. It's a traumatic experience encountering these bastards. Cursed were the days they were born.

2 Likes

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Charelsz:
You get yes/ no grin cheesy grin grin
Answer jare..
You dey interview now.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Dickhead02:
but where is your evidence undecided don't tell me that am also him

You better delete this comment now.

A guy on the other thread got banned also for involving himself.

Stay away. But if you are JjBankys, join the queue.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 16, 2019

You better delete this comment now.

A guy on the other thread got banned also for involving himself.

Stay away. But if you are JjBankys, join the queue.
and you don deactivated your account undecided no I'm not him. undecided
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by 12inchess: 2:37am On Jun 16, 2019
They should just be killed. Their atrocities are too evil and they deserve no mercy. Even death doesn't seem like a just punishment for these pigs.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by plantist: 3:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

We would make Nigeria better by sentencing and executing these four Igbo armed robbers to serve as a deterrent to other would-be criminals.

The funny thing is that I won't be surprised to see Igbos supporting these robbers. Igbos and the Ohaneze in particular have a repeated practice of supporting scums of all kinds.

One of their daughters who constitutes nuisance on Nairaland attacking Yorùbá at every opportunity won't read this and condemn her people.
oilPUSSY come out and defend your kinsmen. She will avoid this thread like she would a plague.

1 Like

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by nurusystem(m): 4:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Igbo are industrial ,they are saint ,,eleribu boys

1 Like

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by cococandy(f): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Idiot
Wickedfacts:

We would make Nigeria better by sentencing and executing these four Igbo armed robbers to serve as a deterrent to other would-be criminals.

The funny thing is that I won't be surprised to see Igbos supporting these robbers. Igbos and the Ohaneze in particular have a repeated practice of supporting scums of all kinds.

3 Likes

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2019
An average Igbo is a criminal. Crimes of all kinds run in their blood. Their love for robbery especially is legendary.

1 Like

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Ndipe(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Government should pass a harsh law against rapist. I read somewhere that a governor in one of the states in the US was in favor of chemical castration.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by plantist: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2019
cococandy:
Idiot

He is because he has said the truth. I expected you to condemn these acts of your kinsmen but in your fickle mind your kinsmen are industrious, as a result you and your hate-filled kinsmen looked away. 'Bunch of hypocritus!'

1 Like

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by gladisa7: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2019
armed robbers wey dey rob dey rape married women they no show their pic for people to see their faces..They see one small boy with laptop for benin they go snap and snap him destiny him DNA snap family show the whole world.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by dazzlingd(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Heartlessness, wickedness desperately evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.