Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects (46614 Views)

Ever Since We Rape Her My Friends Have Been Dying One By One- Man Cries Out / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by pdabiri: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Sex is one of the cheapest thing in Nigeria, I still wonder why people derive joy in raping women. May God have mercy on us in this country.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by sunkoye: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Sex is one of the cheapest thing in Nigeria, I still wonder why people derive joy in raping women. May God have mercy on us in this country.
still wondering how some men gain erection on someone they don't have feelings for.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Ugosample(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Belial06:
Nigeria is a terrible country
a very terrible COUNTRY
yet some fools above are turning this to a tribalism thing
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by kunleham(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2019
infogenius:
Product of frustration in d land
Oga forget about frustration. Are they the only ones frustrated? So because everybody is now frustrated we should indulge in crime

2 Likes

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by kunleham(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Ugosample:

a very terrible COUNTRY

It's your acts that's turned the country into the terrible state. The condition of a place is determined by the inhabitants living there. If you choose to be terrible the place will be terrible for you. All of us need to turn a new leave for Nigeria to be good.

1 Like

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by kunleham(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Ugosample:

a very terrible COUNTRY

They are not fools. It's your people, they are the criminals and they are the first to condemn other people and the country for their actions. You commit crime in the country, you go outside the county you commit crimes. Why are you people so criminally minded?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2019

Answer jare..

You dey interview now.
oh no and you don deactivated why
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Ugosample:

a very terrible COUNTRY

shut up it is your igbo brothers, you Igbo's are cursed from the you are created, you are all criminals

2 Likes

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Ugosample(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Charelsz:
shut up it is your igbo brothers, you Igbo's are cursed from the you are created, you are all criminals

LookatDisWan undecided
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Freeman59: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I don't suffer from your generational misfortune and ill luck plaguing you. Donate your post to your elders at home who you wake with sliding tackles.

Statistics show that your place is the rape capital of Nigeria and you can't change that. Your destiny is to cry and I can't help you.

Statistics also show that people like you who keep fanning the embers of tribal/ethinic division in Nigeria are jobless and useless people with no money in their pockets and the only way they occupy themselves is by coming to online forums to expose the hate in their hearts.

Your destiny is death and generational curse. Your children will spit on you cuz I'm sure they'll be more enlightened and hence disgusted by your short sightedness in life cuz you can't see beyond your stupidity.

I mean, some fools decided to commit a crime and you blame it on an entire people. It shows you lack respect and that your people didn't raise you well. Nobody in your place has raped someone? I expect you to condemn the act like a sane person and move on but no, you guys come here to talk about igbo. Tomorrow you shout One Nigeria.

You're an idiot.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Exodora: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2019
I am happy we all read it together cause if this women come out tomorrow to tell their stories on rape some of us will bash and shame them.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by bkamkam: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
HMMM IGBO AMAKA
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Ugosample(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
thought Igbo don't like sex according to their kinsmen here. I always laugh when I read them boast here forgetting crime is not about skin, race or tribe. some human are just born to be cruel and wicked while someone can trade their conscience easily

no matter how hard things are for me, I will never hurt a fellow human like me. anyday I think of using another person cry to build my own wealth God should just take me
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by iamkingzlee(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
thesicilian:
These are the kind of people that totally deserve jungle justice.
I swearrit
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by infogenius(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
kunleham:

Oga forget about frustration. Are they the only ones frustrated? So because everybody is now frustrated we should indulge in crime

The two of u that quoted me on this thread gives me a sad impression that there are very poor readers on this forum.
My comment was aimed at to those that were arrested and nothing more.
Biko u guys READ AND UNDERSTAND. And u can't read and understand, I can't help u moreover, u don't have to respond to all posts u read.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by sapeleboi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
you still get mouth de talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by OSIKHUMI: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Evil men shall never go unpunished ...

An Audi A4 car for sale ... Good engine and Manuel .price very affordable and attractive ..kindly buzz me on 08125506032 for inspection .

Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by gobuchinny: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Charelsz:
Yeah look at me very well, because you Igbo's are notorious Criminals. useless pig.

https://www.nairaland.com/5240991/three-nigerians-arrested-india-fraud#79271066

https://www.nairaland.com/5245119/maxwell-ikechuku-okoye-tortured-death

You have so much hate in you bro..you need love grin

Relax life is not that frustrating
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Plusk4u: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Let them end their lives in jail.
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Jojoki16: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
The gang should be castrated in live television broadcast. Part of their body I expect to be smashed with strong iron bars: both hands wrist, both elbows, both knees and a 4” nail hammered to the Head. This will discourage evil minded people reading my submission to live a better life. Crime doesn't PAY
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Efegoma(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Scums of Biafra
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Alejobs: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Alejobs: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ugosample:

a very terrible COUNTRY

You see your life abi.
When unconfirmed reports shows on social media,you start shouting,FULANI FULANI.
But now since it's the ibo people,you are now blaming Nigeria.

It's rather very unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) / Suspected Cultists Kill Big J, MOSIEND Leader In Bayelsa State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.