Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) (4009 Views)

Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) / Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Thursday denied having a server where the results of the February 23 presidential election were uploaded. Mandy News Reports.

A mixed of reactions by Nigerians has rocked the social media over claims by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), that it does not have a server where results of the February 23 presidential election were uploaded.

A question about whether or not results were forwarded to a central database of the commission has been amongst the top trending topic this week for the presidential election results by Atiku Abubakar and his opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

However, today, MandyNews.com sighted a tweet and series of reply by Twitter user Osita Crownwell (@ositacrownwell)

He wrote;

"Took a break from Twitter only to come online to hear that INEC is denying having servers. Really? As Presiding Officer of my unit, I sent results from the card reader using WiFi. Where did it go to? We were not let go from INEC office until we completed ecollation.

His replies to tweets;

"This was what verified you as a voter. Without this, you won't voted. After the manual count. We input the results in this same card reader and send to Abj. The results on the card reader must tally with the manual results we submitted. Pls, be informed.

Every ward had a technical team attached to them. In case of complaints or issues. By the way, it was rectified. The missing parties I didn't find on my card reader were made available in the presence of party agents. They wouldn't have let me go if that didn't happen

But that's not the issue here. The issue is, was there a server or not? Let's focus on the issues here and leave all this propanganda and bias. I'm non-partisan by the way. Doesn't mean I won't say the truth in the face of a lie.

Yeah I did copy a partisan account to spread the word. Any problem? Why are you rattled?

After the election, i.e counting of votes at each unit, every PO is expected to perform 2 processes on the card reader.
1. Communicate - That's upload the number of verified voters automatically registered on the card reader the moment a qualified voter thumbprints on it.

2. E-collate - After the results have been accepted by the party agents, the PO uploads those results on the sheet on the card reader and uploads on the INEC server via the card reader which already has a data enabled SIM card on it. In essence, wedid both processes on the device

That's the job of RACTECH. They pushed it to the POs . Every RACTECH for each ward had copies of the result of each unit. They were not allowed to leave or even paid until every card reader has successfully commmunicated to the server. I get your point tho.

https://twitter.com/ositacrownwell/status/1139809683118723072?s=20

Source: https://mandynews.com/inec-presiding-officer-says-results-was-transmitted-electronically-screenshots/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Really?
Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
More

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2019

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by alsudan: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ok
Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Splashme: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nigeria is a banana republic

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by id911(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
INEC Chairman MANhood Yakubu is trying to compete with Lie Mohammed in lying ministry to please his criminal paymaster but he would end up in jail

Atiku is coming!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by rejoice4eva(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Leaders who are liars has one peculiar quality, they are shameless. Unfortunately we have many of them in this nation. Liars, despot, wicked , and barbaric.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by senatordave1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
id911:
INEC Chairman MANhood Yakubu is trying to compete with Lie Mohammed in lying ministry to please his criminal paymaster but he would end up in jail

Atiku is coming!
The guy sounds like a someone hired to do a job.anyway from the convo,you can see that several POs didnt transmit results electronically meaning the results online are incomplete but all have manual result sheets....

4 Likes

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by senatordave1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
id911:

Atiku is coming!
He is cumming and spilling seeds over you

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by jlinkd78(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
INEC lies becoming obvious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Nbote(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
See let's all jus stop wasting our time... INEC and d govt do not have any plans to tell Nigerians d truth about d last elections. A body dat will blatantly lie about it's servers despite budgeting over 2billion for same tells U a lot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by FearGodinall: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
senatordave1:

The guy sounds like a someone hired to do a job.anyway from the convo,you can see that several POs didnt transmit results electronically meaning the results online are incomplete but all have manual result sheets....
. That's not the point op is butteressing,why shamelessly lied by saying inec doesn't have a saver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
senatordave1:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that several POS didn't transmit results electronically?
Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by senatordave1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that several POS didn't transmit results electronically?
Seems you didnt read the body of the post as usual.can you cover your peppeesoup for now and read the post carefully? Read what a certain Phillip said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by senatordave1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
FearGodinall:
. That's not the point op is butteressing,why shamelessly lied by saying inec doesn't have a saver.
Perhaps inec do not call it server or what they have is just for accredited votes

1 Like

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by mycar: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Seeing truth and not saying it is very bad. The issue is the existence of server. The guy is only stating the obvious. Injustice and karma are no respecter of anybody. They can hit you when you least expect.
Always say the truth as only the truth can set you free on that day that the table will turn against you.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Danwakae(m): 12:32am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

The guy was not hired

You have said it all, the electronic transmission of results was a flop, but some state still transfer to the server, but not all...despite the postponement INEC could not meet up....thanks be to ALLAH, If it were to be some africa countries, this can lead to crisis, as the election was a flop, the fault be on INEC

1 Like

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by senatordave1(m): 12:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Danwakae:

The guy was not hired

You have said it all, the electronic transmission of results was a flop, but some state still transfer to the server, but not all...despite the postponement INEC could not meet up....thanks be to ALLAH, If it were to be some africa countries, this can lead to crisis, as the election was a flop, the fault be on INEC
Good,that is why i said severally that all these electronic test runs were secondary and not backed by law.what the court will depend on is the manual means
Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Danwakae(m): 12:50am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Good,that is why i said severally that all these electronic test runs were secondary and not backed by law.what the court will depend on is the manual means

To me, court issue is not a problem, but the huge amount budgeted for the election and the alledge server, would they refund back the money to the fed. govt. ??....

1 Like

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Splashme: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2019
jlinkd78:
INEC lies becoming obvious

I dey tell you
Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by dadexcel: 1:03am On Jun 16, 2019
rejoice4eva:
Leaders who are liars has one peculiar quality, they are shameless. Unfortunately we have many of them in this nation. Liars, despot, wicked , and barbaric.
.........my brother it's very disheartening....see Tuesday a particular crop of partisan folks are attacking the young man just for saying the truth....the guys point is simple ...for INEC to have cars readers , and encourage e-collatiin it simply means they have a server . That's just his point ...however people are busy arguing if the server should be relied upon or not..that's not the line if argument ..rather it should be if there's a server at all ....INEC suddenly says they do not have one and sane youths like us are busy trying to support it in a 21st century nigeria all because of partisan interests ...it's sickening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 16, 2019
I hope that dude knows what awaits him. For him to be spilling things like this with his pictures in that profile, let me believe he has relocated to Cotonou like me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by modik(m): 1:21am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

That is so shameful for acclaimed Giant of Africa.

Using manual typewriter in computer age/era
God forbid!

Can Nigeria afford electronic data transmission?

Yes.

Do we have the manpower /capacity?

Yes

Do we have the need?
. Yes

Do we have the political will power?.
No.

Why don't we?

WE ARE UNPATRIOTIC AND CORRUPT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by fitzmayowa: 1:36am On Jun 16, 2019
modik:

That is so shameful for acclaimed Giant of Africa.

Using manual typewriter in computer age/era
God forbid!

Can Nigeria afford electronic data transmission?

Yes.

Do we have the manpower /capacity?

Yes

Do we have the need?
. Yes

Do we have the political will power?.
No.

Why don't we?

WE ARE UNPATRIOTIC AND CORRUPT!

it's just so shameful that INEC spent billions on this disaster of an election...

Why budget so much money for something that eventually flopped, monies that should have been used for something meaningful...

Mahmoud and his band of incompetent team should be jailed for this waste of money...SMH
Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by fitzmayowa: 1:39am On Jun 16, 2019
J111333:
I hope that dude knows what awaits him. For him to be spilling things like this with his pictures in that profile, let me believe he has relocated to Cotonou like me. cheesy

I just hope the guy matter no go be like the whistle blower that was "whistled" away some months ago...cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by engineerboat(m): 2:30am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

E-collation is completed at ward level where there are problems at Polling units,

That is the work of RACTECH
Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by engineerboat(m): 2:32am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

It was done at WARD level.

Check out
Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Kingspin(m): 3:15am On Jun 16, 2019
The ex INEC presiding offer keep saying he did transmit the result using the card reader server.

Yet some people were busy asking very big useless question that look like them.
A typical Nigerian person, politicians or law court cannot face the fact.
Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by ablelin: 5:45am On Jun 16, 2019
INEC should stop playing to the gallery, I is quite understandable if they defended the allegation based on card reader not legalized for e-voting or e-collation, however, they saying they dont have server or didn't send the results to Central server is quite untrue. Have they forgotten they used citizens of the country that coukd easily debunk the stories that dont fly. After the election, the voting was ended on the card reader and the voters statistics sent to the central server. Then, the normal glo data was used to send the voting result to the central server, I mean, all results of the election were recorded, typed according to party scores and sent to the central server where I believed all will be accumulated. I even said the result could be announced the same day the election took place instead of carrying papers to Abuja. The only hole that could be in the e-collation is if the figures were properly entered and if it was monitored by INEC officials to avoid inflation of votes....

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presiding Officer Says Results Was Transmitted Electronically (Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Hired to do a job? but you just picked one assumption from an unknown individual to conclude on your own while leaving the sound assertions of the presiding officer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari third term agenda; Bill for constitution amendment pass first reading / Caption This Photo Of Ganduje In Laboratory / Accident Along Mgbuoba/ph City, Five People Died While Coming Back From Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.