Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Made Over $10,000 On Amazon Kdp Before I Got Ban - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Made Over $10,000 On Amazon Kdp Before I Got Ban (1839 Views)

Win $10,000 In Webnovel 2021 Spirity Awards Spring [Tencent Pictures] / Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday / 'The Night Before I Killed Addiction' By Oche Joseph Otorkpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Over $10,000 On Amazon Kdp Before I Got Ban by cokersam: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
I made over $10,000 on amazon kdp but later ban from amazon due to copyright issues. After this ban life became frustrating for me financially, because kdp was my only source of income then. I had to get a mini job with the hope of survive, all my journey in life revisited square one. Since i dont make money on amazon kdp anymore I have decide to teach anyone willing to make a living on amazon kdp.

You will learn from me how to become a best seller on amazon kdp without writing skills

Have you been struggling making money on amazon kdp ? If yes you have nothing to worry about

I will teach you all the technics to become one of the best sellers on amazon kdp.

Interested people should contact me on whatsapp for more 08168619124

1 Share

Re: I Made Over $10,000 On Amazon Kdp Before I Got Ban by Godmother(f): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Don't you think people will be wary reaching out to you, seeing you got banned? Unless you'd be teaching them something other than how to upload plagiarized books to the platform.

However, seeing as you have promised to teach them how to upload ebooks without writing skills, I doubt if your methods have changed. Just saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made Over $10,000 On Amazon Kdp Before I Got Ban by AishaAM: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: I Made Over $10,000 On Amazon Kdp Before I Got Ban by Olam09(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2020
I have book on Amazon kindle and I'm proudly the writing you can even search it www.amazon.com/-/e/B08L8JVH1W but i think the reason why you were banned was due to the act of plagiarism. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

... / Seven (very) Short Stories About Drones By Award-winning Author Teju Cole / Clara The State Governors Wife STORY updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.