Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) (29698 Views)

New MTN Recharge Code That Works Now *3551*pin-number# And Send / Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by Gilthunder: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
You can now easily or should I say luckily get up to or even more than 20GB on MTN MyMTN mobile app.

The MyMTN mobile app offers self-care services that give easy access to MTN products and services without the need to call customer care at all time. You can manage your data and airtime, pay bills, buy airtime and monitor your data activities on the app.

Get Up To 20GB On MTN MyMTN Official App mtn
MTN offers free 500MB to any of their subscribers that download and register on the app. But this time around, the 500MB can be accumulated up to 100GB if care is not taken.

But how exactly can this be done?
STEP 1: Make sure you have not used the MTN SIM to register on MyMTN app before below steps.

STEP 2: Download MyMTN Mobile App on play store and register on it. Then, you will be given FREE 500MB.

NOTE: But note that on top of the app, they will tell you to claim the 500MB but do not claim it yet.

STEP 3: Now, download Auto Clicker – Automatic Tap on Playstore, available for Android 7.0 Nougat and above, but if your Android version is below that, simply download any available and working Auto clicker.

STEP 4: Now, give permission to the Auto-clicker app and open the MyMTN app and place the auto-clicker on the “CLICK TO CLAIM 500MB” link and leave it to auto-click it before the link goes off. as shown below:

With the help of the auto-clicker, you can get up to 30GB or more. It depends on how fast you click on it. Meanwhile, you can also click on it with speed without the auto-clicker app.

What’s The Data Validity?
It valid for 24 hours. You can find more SIMs that have not been used to register on MyMTN app and activate as many data as you like at any time.

You can find the download links to the apps mentioned below HERE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by Gilthunder: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Screenshots

2 Shares

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by dayveed1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Stupeed ideoot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by Gilthunder: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
dayveed1:
Stupeed ideoot

Whats doing this mumu? You have not tried something your insulting someone...... I don't blame you sha, A simple Condom could have prevented this comment some years back.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by dayveed1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gilthunder:

Whats doing this mumu? You have not tried something your insulting someone...... I don't blame you sha, A simple Condom could have prevented this comment some years back.
I mean you're very stupid for posting this cheat here. We have been using it codedly for over a month now and you foolish Asshole learnt about it recently and came On NL to post it like there's a reward you get for this.. This is why cheat don't last anymore because some deranged kids can't keep quiet.. By this time tomorrow they will block it thanks to some bastards like you.. Hungry bloggers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by Gilthunder: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
dayveed1:
I mean you're very stupid for posting this cheat here. We have been using it codedly for over a month now and you foolish Asshole learnt about it recently and came On NL to post it like there's a reward you get for this.. This is why cheat don't last anymore because some deranged kids can't keep quiet.. By this time tomorrow they will block it thanks to some bastards like you.. Hungry bloggers!

My Brother, you are selfish.. so you knew and didnt post it.....

wickedness, so you expect me to keep it from NL...
oga, I posted for people to enjoy before they later block it.. your very selfish and your reasons are very Booharious

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by Timileyin1234(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
dayveed1:
Na thunder go fire u, when u are using it others can not use it abi. Eleribu, If u chop alone u die alone

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by Gilthunder: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
More screenshots

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Criminals eveeywhere

1 Like

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by phrancys001(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ok
Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by kingxsamz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
I only got 1gb.
Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by 9jaunite: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2019
Gilthunder:
You can now easily or should I say luckily get up to or even more than 20GB on MTN MyMTN mobile app.

The MyMTN mobile app offers self-care services that give easy access to MTN products and services without the need to call customer care at all time. You can manage your data and airtime, pay bills, buy airtime and monitor your data activities on the app.

Get Up To 20GB On MTN MyMTN Official App mtn
MTN offers free 500MB to any of their subscribers that download and register on the app. But this time around, the 500MB can be accumulated up to 100GB if care is not taken.

But how exactly can this be done?
STEP 1: Make sure you have not used the MTN SIM to register on MyMTN app before below steps.

STEP 2: Download MyMTN Mobile App on play store and register on it. Then, you will be given FREE 500MB.

NOTE: But note that on top of the app, they will tell you to claim the 500MB but do not claim it yet.

STEP 3: Now, download Auto Clicker – Automatic Tap on Playstore, available for Android 7.0 Nougat and above, but if your Android version is below that, simply download any available and working Auto clicker.

STEP 4: Now, give permission to the Auto-clicker app and open the MyMTN app and place the auto-clicker on the “CLICK TO CLAIM 500MB” link and leave it to auto-click it before the link goes off. as shown below:

With the help of the auto-clicker, you can get up to 30GB or more. It depends on how fast you click on it. Meanwhile, you can also click on it with speed without the auto-clicker app.

What’s The Data Validity?
It valid for 24 hours. You can find more SIMs that have not been used to register on MyMTN app and activate as many data as you like at any time.

You can find the download links to the apps mentioned below HERE

Thanks undecided

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by directorjaystar: 12:18am On Aug 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by natsuDragneel: 5:26am On Aug 03, 2019
All the people wey don sabi about this shii tey tey, wey keep quiet, na so them go keep quiet for your matter in real life ooo....

Thank you OP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by iamleumas: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2019
Please s it still working??
Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by Harlem2(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2019
What!!!
Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by demzey(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Ddnt work o, abi they av rectified it
Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by GreenArrow2: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Lol. See as una dey insult unasef. I remember those Uni days when I used to chase after cheats. Life is truly in phases.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by falcon01: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2019
sharing they say is caring, but as at now, e no dey work again because you shared it!.. somethings are not meant to be shared.

1 Like

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by Freelanceona100(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Check my thread and siggy if you sef wan start to dey make something nice for yourself
Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by jidxin(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2019
I gotta report this to MTN asap
Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Poverty is in your bloods.
Running after cheats instead of money.
Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by MrBONE2(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2019
jidxin:
I gotta report this to MTN asap

There is no need cos i hayaaf already inform them since yesterday grin

5 Likes

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by ericsimons18: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2019
Posting a cheat or tweak on NL is babaric .. If you want cheat there are many other forums you could go.

We have tested this same theory before and it proved to be true. Any cheat posted Here is bound to be blocked quickly.

Posting a cheat here is like reporting yourself to SAS ... You might be surprised mtn will wipe all the data you have accumulated.

Something similar happened in 2016.. Immediately that news got to NL it was not only blocked but wiped
even with you original SUB.

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by ADRIAN88(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
They can keep their cheat code to their wives, side chicks and extended family members...
Airtel life issa everlastingly happy life.

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by nwaobitex: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
dayveed1:
how do I extend the validity pls
Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by nwaobitex: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
ADRIAN88:
They can keep their cheat code to their wives, side chicks and extended family members...
Airtel life issa everlastingly happy life.
any Airtel cheat? Show me d way na

1 Like

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by ADRIAN88(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
nwaobitex:
any Airtel cheat? Show me d way na

Lol! No be cheat ooo, just buy new 4g sim for 200/300 BUCKS at their centre or from those road side agents and register sim there, this takes about 7-10 minutes, then load 100 bucks airtime to activate..

Dem go first. Knack u 4g free for 7 days, subsequent data wey u subscribe to, dem go stick knack u double of whatever you subscribe to, plus extra data again.

For example: u sub 1k5 for 2.5gb (1.5gb night) , dem go give u extra 2.5gb, another 850mb for free again, and their burn rate dey super slow but very fast when browsing, you no fit dey get heart attack if u wan enter YouTube or instagram.. Ultimate peace of mind. grin

Ps: your phone gaz be 4g enabled oh! No carry last.

2 Likes

Re: New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) by airtimetocash: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
i tried the link but no working, hoping to get awoof data, but i have some list of best platforms to purchase data at an affordable rates in Nigeria, you cam try[/instasub.com.ng] and mightydata.com and ogdams.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It / One Mobile Phone App You Can't Live Without? / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.