Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter (49092 Views)

Kwankwaso, Ganduje At Loggerheads Over ‘Sale, Relocation Of Public Properties’ / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) / APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
sarrki:

Best quote of the year
sarrki you are not serious. don't be ignorance please.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
sarrki:

Best quote of the year
sarrki you are not serious. don't display your ignorance here now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
sarrki:

Most times you talk without reasoning or I say thinking first
stop displaying your ignorance here. and you are grandpa oooo. your ignorance is beyond redemption. read the details of the query she sent to NJC cos' of what the governor did to her. be positive for once.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
WebSurfer:

Why cant you stop embarrassing yourself?
you are the one that's embarrassing yourself. stop displaying your ignorance here please.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

will you shut up!!! You keep carrying your ignorant sentimental reasoning around like Gala.
stop displaying your ignorance here, the sacked acting chief judge as said it all. keep on supporting the religious bigot bagudu.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
seanfer:

Can you tell us how many Muslims were appointed into government in the East and most SS states except Edo. Or you want to tell us that there’s no Muslim indigene of SE.
so that's why bagudu and the state house of assembly denied her of that post. you are just ignorant of what you are saying here. I have never read it in my state or the state you mentioned above where religion is been played for career position, most especially chief judge position. tell the whole truth and nothing but the truths and not lies.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Ayed44: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
netpro:

Here is the story, it was posted here on nairaland as well:

- The governor submitted her name twice to the House of Assembly they rejected her due to alleged falsification of age (thanks for the correction). She was in Acting capacity.

- She had a press conference that the reason why the house rejected her was because she is a Christian.

- Unable to get confirmation from the House, the Governor appointed someone else as CJ.
Did the governor sack her?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
stop displaying your ignorance here, the sacked acting chief judge as said it all. keep on supporting the religious bigot bagudu.

Your brain cells must have been fried at birth because you lack any ability to think and type at the same time. Even the ability to think before typing eludes you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by PassiveNaira: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
This reply is what Ruiz used to finish AJ. It is called die-alone uppercult.

FFK why did you choose to be embarrassed with just a line of sentence despite your long grammar?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by sarrki(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
sarrki you are not serious. don't display your ignorance here now.

Bro not everything those people say should be taken serious

North be it Christian or Muslim always play religious cards
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by seanfer(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
so that's why bagudu and the state house of assembly denied her of that post. you are just ignorant of what you are saying here. I have never read it in my state or the state you mentioned above where religion is been played for career position, most especially chief judge position. tell the whole truth and nothing but the truths and not lies.

Mr PDP E-warrior.. My question is that are there no Muslims fit to be appointed into Government in those regions I mentioned? I am not supporting the Kebbi Governor for doing that... But did you read the report where it was discovered that her age was falsified?... She will retire by July 5
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Greenback: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
laudate:

And why wasn't she arrested, if it was true? Or even sacked, if it was true?

Why didn't they publish the evidence of the age falsification? Before she was appointed to the bench, and throughout the time she served as a judge, why didn't they take action against her for falsifying her age? shocked

What!!! This can't be laudate!
Where are my glasses?
For once,laudate is making.....

grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Greenback: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
seanfer:

Mr PDP E-warrior.. My question is that are there no Muslims fit to be appointed into Government in those regions I mentioned? I am not supporting the Kebbi Governor for doing that... But did you read the report where it was discovered that her age was falsified?... She will retire by July 5

laudate:

And why wasn't she arrested, if it was true? Or even sacked, if it was true?

Why didn't they publish the evidence of the age falsification? Before she was appointed to the bench, and throughout the time she served as a judge, why didn't they take action against her for falsifying her age? shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your brain cells must have been fried at birth because you lack any ability to think and type at the same time. Even the ability to think before typing eludes you
seriously your ignorance is beyond redemption. keep it on.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
sarrki:

Bro not everything those people say should be taken serious

North be it Christian or Muslim always play religious cards
I'm not playing religious cards here, I'm only saying the obvious truth here. why did governor bagudu played religious card ij confirming the sacked acting chief judge cos' of his Christian faith. you just have to be sincere with your self and speak the truth for once.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
seanfer:

in Sw they are, but in South east or south south, I doubt it. population of Muslims are minute in the 2 regions.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
seriously your ignorance is beyond redemption. keep it on.

its spoken as "Keep it up" OLODO.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Benjaminbassey1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Are u sure?
netpro:

Here is the story, it was posted here on nairaland as well:

- The governor submitted her name twice to the House of Assembly they rejected her due to alleged falsification of age (thanks for the correction). She was in Acting capacity.

- She had a press conference that the reason why the house rejected her was because she is a Christian.

- Unable to get confirmation from the House, the Governor appointed someone else as CJ.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

its spoken as "Keep it up" OLODO.
keep on displaying it here.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by banhammy: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fani kayode is a nuisance.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by seanfer(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
in Sw they are, but in South east or south south, I doubt it. population of Muslims are minute in the 2 regions.

And when has population of a particular religion becomes criteria against the citizens?.. If PDP are always shouting Equality why can't they show that from the states they control... Or those Muslims who are of low population are not citizens of those states? Let say the same thing happening in Kebbi so no need to cry foul.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by LZAA: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
sarrki:
The vuvuzela gang at it again

FFk with careless talk

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1140109506778730497
Cc immhotep Adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by NaMeAboki: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Why do Nigerian Christians seem to embrace intolerance and religious bigotry at the slightest opportunity?
This allegation clearly defies logic and anyone with common sense should be able to see that as it is.

If the former CJN was a Christian and it didn't count against his appointment then why would her religion matter now?

Accordingly, her nomination was repeatedly rejected between 2018 - 2019 on grounds of age falsification and other inconsistencies pertaining to her qualification; then why didn't she do something (for over one year) to clarify the allegations against her?

If the Governor had anything against her religion then why would he have nominated her in the first place and repeatedly do same THREE TIMES from June 2018 - March 2019 - does she want us to believe that he didn't know she was Christian, all along, until suddenly now?

NOTE: The Speaker of the state House of Assembly has publicly denied that the house ever confirmed her and communicated same to the governor - so how could she claim discrimination?

https://www.thecable.ng/kebbi-speaker-no-discrimination-against-acting-chief-judge-we-rejected-her-because-of-forgery

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by LZAA: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
madridguy:
See uppercut jabin grin grin grin grin Attention seeking master tongue
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Adaibeku(f): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
LZAA:

Cc immhotep Adaibeku
Lmao..sarrki ar u on drugs ,which one is vuvuzela again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by LZAA: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:
Lmao..sarrki ar u on drugs ,which one is vuvuzela again
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by na2016: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Where is your proof that it is not true? Are you with her credentials? Did you go to the same schools she did?

I may not have all you mentioned but let's stop fooling ourselves. We know what happens in our country. If you step on toes, you will be framed up with the most silly thing just to get you out. I repeat, the governor never wanted that woman. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Yyeske(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Greenback:

Ain't you one of his followers, yourself?

Did you ignore him by posting this thrash?

Pointing one finger and the remaining four are pointing back@you.
Pity
Me follow FFK? Please give me a link to the thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by booksrite(f): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Me follow FFK? Please give me a link to the thread

cry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by nlPoster: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Zikora1000:
am a bigot I agree. Better than a white and black slowpoke who doesn't even know whether he is igbo or Yoruba.

I didnt follow the thread, just saw your mentions.

Who are you referring to?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Afamed: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
governor bagudu of kebbi state is a clueless religious bigot that never allowed Christians to function in kebbi state government. what i know is that posterity will surely judge him . the sacked acting judge is qualified to be the substantive Chief Justice of kebbi state. I strongly believe that the woman will have approached the court to seek redress on her sack by the state government.
Ffk ass licker has come
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter by Merit123(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Your brain is approaching expiring date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / Hope Uzodinma Arrested / Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.