Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React (44951 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash / Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Adakintroy: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
All this one police done Floog tire for ceell. Office am, clean akant. Him done beg tire..agree condition for release.

He Come out DE form ruggedy. You rugged reach the law or police.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fellow nairalanders, there is this bike that someone I know wants to sell, I want to buy the bike so that it can assist me with my schooling here in awka, but nobody to call to come to my aid, no uncles or aunts, I have been in the struggle all alone and I want to become somebody in life, please I will appreciate if anybody from awka can help me with a loan, I will be paying the person weekly until I finish the payment, I wouldn't want him to sell the bike to anyone, please help a brother in need, life has been hard for me here in unizik, I pray a good samaritan sees this
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by abbaapple: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
angry

Get ready to add this to your Statement! EFFC will be watching you like this Below. lipsrsealed

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Martins6545: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Welcome back legend

Living legend

You fought and conquered

May 30th
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
If instagram closes for a fay. Nairaland no go get any post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by RexTramadol1: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mentor of Awon Omo irankiran

Welcome back!
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Freedom
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Exodora: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Which kind mumu pose be this kwanu ! Shee him head dey heavy him biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by AkataYeriYeri: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

No matter how despicable a person is, he would definitely have some misguided flowers.

Even the Devil has demons supporting him.
Ok
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Earthquake3: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

No matter how despicable a person is, he would definitely have some misguided flowers.

Like you support Buhari
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by kaziblake(f): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
His business

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by badmrkt(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just wondering why "most" Yoruba youths support Yahoo Yahoo. I don't know why...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Aboguede(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Say no to drug abuse

Naira shiiit is gone to soon
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by CavemanDefuturo: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
You can't run away from your shadow...

https://www.nairaland.com/5248076/mobile-app-competition-prize-awardhttps://entrepreneurclub.orange.com/project/fuel-track?preview=true 
Please vote my mobile app and kindly share with your friends
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by PapaAdanna: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Afonja junkie

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by shegra58: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
partnerbizz5:
Not much is attached to handsomeness anyway.

Marley isn't particularly handsome but has got fans despite all the negative vibes.

I heard every girl is crushing on burna boy now, including Regina Daniels.
I wonder why.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Na aproko you won do abi your airtime business

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Aboguede(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
youngest85:
Eyin blogger blogger

Pls my good friend help me with the meaning of

"Eyin blogger blogger" I see this more than once but no clue
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Alejobs: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
nopretense:
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!

tell her to call me I need a female to share room with

why this guy always snap like drunkard I no understand just like some of his flow
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by dei1122(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Person wey know this guy make e won am to dey very careful now than ever, HE HAS BECOME AN ENEMY OF THE STATE...
"Forming hard man has cost you your peace, and you are now viewed as a rebel".
He should be very careful with people he hangs out with because some enemies have been planted within his crew... Poison is not too far from him.
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by ridbell01(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
I pray his supporters fall victim of these people one especially with their life saving.
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
If only Sowore could have supporters as Naira marley lol
We are jonsing.
The whole story sounds weird, especially after ruggedman got brushed in the UK
Seems scripted for the populace

spartan50:
Ugly guy. Those of you supporting this clown are demented. Thus shows how degraded our moral values is now. Even a yahoo boy is now seen as legit and we keep blaming politicians when we can actually rise against their ways and set this country. Fela was truly right about Nigerians we are never ready..

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by AmazingELixir: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See as person pikin look like...I'm sure he endured withdrawal while in custody..
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by lereinter(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
simonlee:
him go come shorten our ration

Omo aye

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by TemmyT002(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
See these people hailing him sha
Nawa!!
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by TemmyT002(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
ridbell01:
I pray his supporters fall victim of these people one especially with their life saving.

Hahaha
Bros, kilode?
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
He must go to jail if found guilty of fraud. He must angry
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Awaja(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Humbled
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by ukaface(f): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
he is looking photoshopped from waist down
Re: Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React by Sermwell(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Mr righteous!! oga judge I see you!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laycon Disappointed Me / 11 American Celebrities That Look Great Wearing Ankara (pics) / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.