Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) (17566 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by guvngige: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=360degreess post=79373477]Oga we know it is because you were not given political appointment in this government that's why you are saying all these thrash... You can only say it to those ipob miscreants.
May God help our president in order to take this country to the promise Land..Sai Buhari.[/quoting te]
Hmmmm
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by chloride6: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
BCD2much:
Seriously we all no President Buhari knows nothing yet the Yorubas helped him to power, this isn't about tribe if it's the turn of the north we got Tambuwal, Shehu Sani, Labaran Maku, Saraki, Nuhu Ribadu and a whole lots of them who're young, vibrant and innovative. The west can bring up Osinbajo, sowore and any other intelligent young man, we got the likes of Kingsley Mogalu, Peter Obi, Sullivan Chime and a host of other young men. I wept for Nigeria during the media debates before the election where My own Buhari always answers something different from the contest, or when he forgot the name of his Vice during his first tenue.
We really need crawl out of religion and tribe else we'll only go worst

Buhari > Atiku

Shikena
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by supereagle(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
HAFSAT ABIOLA REPLIES PDP AND NIGERIAN LOOTERS:
I will only respond because my Sister Mo Demie asked for my view...
Please nobody should abuse my late father here o, I didn't come to your page to comment: All this sudden noise and write up to show that "Buhari was playing politics"......
When did it become a crime for politicians to play politics?
Were they not voted in to play politics?
Will it be wrong to develop our roads, infrastructure, free education, return oil blocks to the State instead of individuals?
What is this noise all about?
Jonathan was voted for by the South West in 2011, the same SW voted for Buhari in 2015, what is all this noise all about the SW going for Buhari?
Obasanjo, the direct beneficiary of #June12 is from the same State with MKO, why didn't he play politics and declare June 12?
Jonathan had opportunity for 5 years to do same, he rather gave Abacha from the North posthumous honor, pardoned Ex-convict from the West, Alams from the South...
What do you call that?
Is that politics or chemistry?
16 years opportunity to acknowledge #June12 they refused to use the #PoliticalUndertone...
So are you expecting Buhari to use Biological or Chemical undertone to take such decision?
Why are you guys fixated about those supporting Buhari, is it not a choice and must you dictate to others?
You brought up religious sentiments prio to 2015 election, yet blamed Buhari fr being the religious bigot....
Jonathan was running from one Church to another, Sambo openly told them in the North that they must not vote for Buhari because Osinbajo is a Pastor of a big Church....Who is a religious bigot here?
I mean, who was running from one religious organisation to another in 2015 because of politics? Pastor Bosun came up with that sudden apostasy, wrapped up Jonathan PDP politics in the name of "wake up call" message.
I'm happy that I'm still here. I asked him when most of you were analyzing that heretic message that "Jonathan is fulfilling prophecy".....
I asked a simple question: "Which prophecy is Jonathan"? Pastor Bosun went ahead to say "even if the Islamic party (APC) presents a Christian Governor in Lagos, you must not vote for him, you must vote for the other party(PDP)...... Wait, who was using religion?
Obasanjo removed Senate Presidents at will, removed any opposing voice, removed Fayose for a small insult, removed Ladoja with thugs in Ibadan....Who are you calling "DICTATOR"? Muhammadu Buhari.........
Obasanjo withheld Lagos State fund for 3 years, not minding how Lagosians would eat, Yaradua got there and released the fund...
NASS members were abusing Buhari openly, messing up everything at will, Fayose has been abusing Buhari for 4 years now.....
Not a single State in Nigeria has been denied their constitutional rights because of politics till date, all their funds, Paris fund, bail out, FAAC etc... But who is the DICTATOR? BUHARI.
Jonathan ensured that NASS opposition members were locked out including Tambuwa the Speaker of the house. They had to climb gate to gain access.....
Jonathan empowered OPCs in Lagos and they were destroying anything in Ikorodu to Ojota that looked like opposition party. Orga of DSS was used to invade APC secretariat, Journalist arrested and Newspapers siezed, we forgot all these....
Ekiti was militarised, Fayose was given power from Aso rock to order Military guys at will. Fayemi the incumbent at that moment was rendered powerless that he was shouting when Police commissioner was used by PDP and a guy was shot...All these videos and pictures are still here (google is your friend)...
But who is the dictator? BUHARI. Jonatahn met FX+ECA at $62 billion+. He DEPLETED it to less than $30 Billion in 5 years Jonathan sold crude oil for 5 years at an average of $100 per barrel of 2.2 million daily (2010-2014). Did he add a DIME to Nigeria purse in 5 years? NO.
Buhari the ILLITERATE sold oil at an average of $50 of less than 700,000 barrel at some points because of militancy, yet had moved that FX to $47 Billion in 3 years. Don't say how much did he borrow if you don't even have the figure borrowed between 2010-2015 without adding a dime to FX. Who is the ILLITERATE? BUHARIIII.
Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did anyone raise eyebrow? INTEL of Atiku refused to remit to NPA, not until last year that "ordinary" Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.
A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB, only N52 Million was remitted to FG....A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion......FIFTEEN BILLION ooO....
So who is following after righteousness? For five years of Okonjo Iweala was paying over 45,000 ghost workers unabated, yet just within 3 years, "ordinary" Kemi Adeosun removed such nonsense...I ask again who is more effective? Ordinary Abuja metro lane took 11 years from OBJ period that he INITIATED. . .
Stop dividing us over religion, who is fooling who? Let's wake up.!
Good night.
Copied
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I didn't even used the word sold in my response, it seems you are ignorant of my response here. your ignorance is beyond redemption. if you are not satisfied with my comments, just leave it that way. I will be telling you fact, you will be telling me English, na English dey increase my GPA niiii. Abegi

so wetin dey increase your GPA? how can you submit yourself to be a political journalist without proper use of words. the most annoying part is you use the word Yoruba which ignorantly put both PDP members in the same lane with Tinubu talk, is that not enough to conclude that you're dumb?

1 Like

Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by desmond2pk: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
All buhari mates can speak and express themselves but only buhari.
Ask him who is buhari he would start telling you a tale by moon light
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
OsuMustGo:

shut up
blame your osu people and their leaders
wetin consign u and tinubu?
now, let me delete your stupid post tongue
you are pained with my response. keep on living in your deluded state of mind. your ignorance is beyond control seriously.
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

so wetin dey increase your GPA? how can you submit yourself to be a political journalist without proper use of words. the most annoying part is you use the word Yoruba which ignorantly put both PDP members in the same lane with Tinubu talk, is that not enough to conclude that you're dumb?
where do you see Yoruba in my response, it seems your ignorance is beyond control. well I'm not surprised with your reply here buhari asslicker.
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
where do you see Yoruba in my response, it seems your ignorance is beyond control. well I'm not surprised with your reply here buhari asslicker.

shut up! I hate people with low IQ. check my posts I'm not a fan of Buhari neither am I a fan of these politicians you m0rons worshipped and defend here

I hate to read insanity Posts, bias and a party jingoist like you. is more sad you're denying what I read in your earlier post, very senseless personnel
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Southern money making them rich..
Meanwhile Southern people are busy fight and hating themselves.. Especially that judas of a tribe.

Yoruber cry
/
Orji Uzo Kalu hid Fayose in his house during his travail. Tinubu sleeps peacefully in the North. Atiku can chill as long as he wants in Igbo land.

The tribal war in Nigeria is among the poor people who are killing themselves. Nigerians are not against corruption. Most of the people are angry that they are not invited to the party table. If looters must be persecuted, s/he must not be a looter from their own tribes.

As I always say, when Nigerians cry, it is safest to look the other way. Whoever comes out to liberate them will be betrayed/decimated by the same Nigerians crying for help.

/

2 Likes

Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
djon78:

The problem with most of our people is that they live for the now, present. They always forget about tomorrow. Whatever one does today will reflect on his tomorrow.
The world is rapidly changing at an alarming rate. Nigeria needs to have adequately positioned herself for tomorrow. But just look at what is happening within our political space.

Many of our generation don't know the kind of horrible seeds this present leaders have been planting for our generation to reap.
By the time they realize it might be very too late.
God bless your wisdom with this response. seriously the people of are not thinking of the future again, it's what they will gain today. very bad. the future blinks. the seeds coming from is bad, Infact it's worse in our environment. most of them keep on worshipping these set of clueless selfish leaders that never think about them for once. what the future holds is what I'm bothered about.
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Ugosample(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Richest from government funds....

Oga aside dangote and those polithiefcians, d north cant compare their riches with made men from d southeast

You don start now

There are two men from the north I know of that in sure 90% of igbo folks do not match him financially
what am i saying 90%

95%

And he is into business independent of the gov't
Some of these northern families were so rich before many igbo men dreamt they will have money
.Igbo folks are largely new money folks, people who made it recently (less than 30 years)

while up north, it's generation wealth
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

shut up! I hate people with low IQ. check my posts I'm not a fan of Buhari neither am I a fan of these politicians you m0rons worshipped and defend here

I hate to read insanity Posts, bias and a party jingoist like you. is more sad you're denying what I read in your earlier post, very senseless personnel
you are not a fan of buhari but you are Tinubu bloody supporter. you will deny that too. as far as am concern, you are bloody Apc apologist that's only looking for attention here, I won't give you cos' you are not ready to change for good. it even reflect in your response. you are not a fan of any politician but you are jumping from one political thread from on topic to another. really you are clueless hyprocrite here. the likes of you will be saying that you aren't a politician but you love to comment on political topics, I'm asking who are you then?
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Ugosample(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Orji Uzo Kalu hid Fayose in his house during his travail. Tinubu sleeps peacefully in the North. Atiku can chill as long as he wants in Igbo land.

The tribal war in Nigeria is among the poor people who are killing themselves. Nigerians are not against corruption. Most of the people are angry that they are not invited to the party table. If looters must be persecuted, s/he must not be a looter from their own tribes.

As I always say, when Nigerians cry, it is safest to look the other way. Whoever comes out to liberate them will be betrayed/decimated by the same Nigerians crying for help.

/

You have said it all
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nothing could be more True
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by searchlight: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Seetto:
So we should support kleptomaniac like atiku, may be your head didn't tell you that despite obj rule for eight 8 years who is from the west, west gain nothing in developmental projects except the foolish presidential library in is farm, I don't need to mention the numerous achievement accrued to the west in pmb tenure, you can join the wailing club....
you are not called a zombie for nothing
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by searchlight: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
ejimatic:
The west understands the politics of Nigeria....Hausas made Obasanjo come as the president. Yoruba's did same for Buhari.In 2023. the north will return the power to the west.....The East should continue with their poliyics iof isolation..All is well
are you not worried that since 1967 till date that the government of the country has being between Hausa and Yorubas the the country has been on the wane. Do you not noticed that the country thrived in the first republic as an independent state when igbos were fully in charge? Do you see the igbos as the tribe suffering the rot in Nigeria system the most? at least despite no government presence in the east they have managed to stay away from the national calamities bedevilling the country like Boko haram, Funali herdsmen, Banditry, and islamisation and forcefully capturing of some states like Kwara. Igbos will thrive alongside the best in the country with or without government.
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are not a fan of buhari but you are Tinubu bloody supporter. you will deny that too. as far as am concern, you are bloody Apc apologist that's only looking for attention here, I won't give you cos' you are not ready to change for good. it even reflect in your response. you are not a fan of any politician but you are jumping from one political thread from on topic to another. really you are clueless hyprocrite here. the likes of you will be saying that you aren't a politician but you love to comment on political topics, I'm asking who are you then?

your response don't surprise me again, I still said it on one of my post that Tinubu candidacy will cost APC loss.

Tinubu and the likes aren't putting food on my table, who dem EPP? but your post on Tinubu this Tinubu that is what's annoying me. na your type dey make the dude get political recognition and here you're abusing a whole tribe because of one man

if I can have physical meeting with you ehn, na to inject you and format your scum brain

I guess ikpeazu and uguwanyi and peter obi are saint? see this mumu calling someone hypocrite, you've never report negative news of other PDP states, only APC states and you feel you're not more hypocrite

your dumbness disgust me
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by searchlight: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you've no business in debating politics dude. you lack grammatical function, logical expression and political knowledge to be putting mouth in political debate?

I guess it's Tinubu that sold Yoruba to PDP to gej in 2011, gave PDP 50% in 2019. it's Tinubu that sold Oyo to PDP?

I used to follow your bias report here about APC states that aren't performing but never have I see you talk about Abia, Enugu states. you need to be admitted for 14days in Abia hospital and American surgeon should only be allowed to work on your retrogressive brain
how dare you mention Enugu as a state not doing well under PDP. On what grounds did you draw your rating? Take away Lagos state, Akwaibom, and probably rivers who has monstrous federal allocation or IGR and tell me which states will come before enugu
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by searchlight: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

as I said earlier you lacks a lot of grammatical approaches, imagine using hasty generalization to used the word sold for one of the major tribe in Nigeria? are you this dumb?

pls go study the literary meaning of the word sold you've prove yourself to be one nonentity we have on Nairaland politics section. your unverified critics and conclusion even score you below average
But that dude is better than Buhari the president of the federal republic of Nigeria in grammatical approach and political analysis. let the young man be. get his point no matter how he puts it
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by searchlight: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
chloride6:

Buhari > Atiku
Shikena
In what ways?
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
searchlight:
But that dude is better than Buhari the president of the federal republic of Nigeria in grammatical approach and political analysis. let the young man be. get his point no matter how he puts it

where is this one jumping from. who says I'm a fan of Buhari that his economic policies is affecting me directly and indirectly?

one useless guy is using hasty generalization to rubbished a whole tribe because he hate one of the kinsman and you're here talking thrash. pls go back to your cage ok
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
searchlight:
how dare you mention Enugu as a state not doing well under PDP. On what grounds did you draw your rating? Take away Lagos state, Akwaibom, and probably rivers who has monstrous federal allocation or IGR and tell me which states will come before enugu

Enugu is working even than los Angeles and Florida, continue living large on your ignorant

what's working in Enugu presently? shame me by telling me the economic blueprint of Uguwanyi in his last 4years?
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by searchlight: 12:10am On Jun 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Enugu is working even than los Angeles and Florida, continue living large on your ignorant

what's working in Enugu presently? shame me by telling me the economic blueprint of Uguwanyi in his last 4years?
in a county where payment of salary by state government is big problem Ugwuanyi pays Enugu state workers even before federal allocation. he has manage to unify all the power brokers in Enugu there by restoring peace and in turn ending insecurity in the state which position the state for internal and external investors. He's done well in education sector as well. judging by the mediocrity of political leaders in Nigeria Ugwuanyi has done well and Enugu state under his stewardship should and can never be used as a reference point for measuring failure.
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:56am On Jun 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

your response don't surprise me again, I still said it on one of my post that Tinubu candidacy will cost APC loss.

Tinubu and the likes aren't putting food on my table, who dem EPP? but your post on Tinubu this Tinubu that is what's annoying me. na your type dey make the dude get political recognition and here you're abusing a whole tribe because of one man

if I can have physical meeting with you ehn, na to inject you and format your scum brain

I guess ikpeazu and uguwanyi and peter obi are saint? see this mumu calling someone hypocrite, you've never report negative news of other PDP states, only APC states and you feel you're not more hypocrite

your dumbness disgust me
that's why I always says that the likes of you are hypocrite. you are not a politician but you love to comment on political topics, then who are you clueless hyprocrite. stop living in your deluded state of mind here. no wonder your nairaland moniker says it alo that you wife snatcher. keep on living in your ignorant state of mind OK.
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:59am On Jun 17, 2019
searchlight:
please don't mind him, he's a clueless hyprocrite, he's Apc apologist that is seeking for nairaland attention. that's why he's propanganda have been bursted severally. he should just try to snatch a wife and see what the people will do to him. his hyprocrisy is beyond redemption. please don't mind him.
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:02am On Jun 17, 2019
searchlight:
in a county where payment of salary by state government is big problem Ugwuanyi pays Enugu state workers even before federal allocation. he has manage to unify all the power brokers in Enugu there by restoring peace and in turn ending insecurity in the state which position the state for internal and external investors. He's done well in education sector as well. judging by the mediocrity of political leaders in Nigeria Ugwuanyi has done well and Enugu state under his stewardship should and can never be used as a reference point for measuring failure.
thanks for your reply here. if an average people in enugu state can be living comfortably in the state, I salute enugu State governor for his works in governance. don't mind the Apc apologist.
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Ikechu12: 5:48am On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin at Alabi-Isama calling West as problem of Niggeria. I thought they were the love of that war criminal. Didn't this nigga love him some Afonja? Wetin happen, your mother's people show the demons they are, now you're condemning them? STFU demon. You are one of them as far as I'm concerned. After all, that's what the Bleep he parade himself as all these years. Someone please tell the idiot "GOOD MORNING"

1 Like

Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Seetto: 5:50am On Jun 17, 2019
searchlight:
you are not called a zombie for nothing
You are a fool and seriously dementia in your ability to act like a non cloned piggy idiot.....
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by Ugosample(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/

/

the simple truth you just wrote up there
Re: Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) by jagbajantus: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
I found the full interview video of the panel of three persons; Prof. Adeniyi Olatunbosun, Mr. Ayo Opadokun and Retired Gen. Alabi Isama.
It is long and detailed but very very interesting. All Nigerians should listen and learn.
ENJOY IT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD0Wk4BOIws

I think they should have included as part of this panel, persons from the East and the North also, so we can have a more rounded perspective from every corner.

The sad truth is that Nigeria was much better 50 something years ago than it is today.
Even with all the political hiccups and headaches, the Nigeria of old had more hope for a robust future back then.
Nigeria of today is like a ship lost at sea, just floating around in the middle of the ocean, with a dead engine, a sick crew and no Captain.
The Nigerian military destroyed Nigeria and Nigerians continue to allow the military cabal to destroy it.
As long as the West does NOT trust the East and the East cannot work with the West, both of them will be inconsequential in Nigeria.

The problem with Nigeria is that it has refused to learn anything from its past history. It has continued to push everything under the rug.
Nigeria is NOT honest with itself. A majority of Nigerians of today are totally ignorant of their own history. They know more about social media than they know of their own country's true history and politics. I blame the young Nigerians of today. As long as young Nigerians can get a small piece of the pie or a little crumb, they are satisfied and everything is okay with them. A nation that keeps hiding from its own truth can never survive. And a nation of ignorant people is doomed to perish. NIGERIANS ARE HUNGRY FOR FOOD BUT THEY ARE NOT HUNGRY FOR CHANGE. Change will never come to those who are NOT hungry for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Start Paying Ex-militants On Monday / Osun Workers Smile As Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Full Salaries / PDP: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs Late, Demands Buratai's Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.