Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members (47796 Views)

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Gisters: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2019
GistMore.com

Regina Daniels hubby, Ned Nwoko looks so happy as they have breakfast with other members of his family.

Watch video below..

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/regin-daniels-husband-have-breakfast-with-other-members-of-his-family-pics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Gisters: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2019

1 Share

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Gisters: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Rednaxelot: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9636983_screenshot20190616065829_jpegd4cb006da1741ebb558218141625f0d6 Shey the man rub black kiwi polish as body cream before taking the picture ni?

71 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by B1ak3: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2019
On the second and fourth pix she looks like someone being forced to smile.

Let me caption the second pix

"When you just realised that you sold your youth because someone opened the door to a private jet for you to enter and snap picture"

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by macdammy(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2019
With money , everything is possible �.
So na this man dey lick Regina Daniels plate ����

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Chubhie: 7:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Ned could just be the most romantic guy in Africa for him to win regina's love with his ancestors rank. Just see the romantic chemistry between those two cry cry cry

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by partnerbizz5(f): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2019
This girl is not really happy. At least, not with all the social disapproval.
Forget all the pretence.
You might say that she gives no damn but mehn she may give in her closet.

I wonder how free she will be with the imported wife.

That one can even poison her. For an average woman is covetous and wouldn't want to be shared.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by KendrickAyomide: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Nerd nwoto Ugly sha.

8 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by sinaj(f): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Nerd nwoto Ugly sha.
But his pocket is handsome

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by czarina(f): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Nerd nwoto Ugly sha.
He doesn't look ugly in my eyes though... He's just a lot older than Daniels and that alone seems to make him look not-so-appealing...

28 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Houseofglam7(f): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by KendrickAyomide: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2019
sinaj:
yes I know. But he is still ugly

6 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by KendrickAyomide: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2019
czarina:
He doesn't look ugly in my eyes though... He's just a lot older than Daniels that alone seems to make him look not-so-appealing...
yes, he's still ugly in my eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2019
MMBM...

That's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by CosmicPhoenix: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2019
sinaj:

7 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by jabor4Naija(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Regina just made dis guy popular, i guess dats what he wanted

2 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2019
grin
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by nopretense: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Rednaxelot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9636983_screenshot20190616065829_jpegd4cb006da1741ebb558218141625f0d6 Shey the man rub black kiwi polish as body cream before taking the picture ni?
lmao

4 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2019
B1ak3:

"When you just realised that you sold your youth because someone opened the door to a private jet for you to enter and snap picture"
You can tell all that by one picture. Na you oh

4 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by B1ak3: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
You can tell all that by one picture. Na you oh

DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE please read what I wrote before your automatic defence mechanism kicks into overdrive

1 Like

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Yuceeluv(f): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Babe is just tattooing everywhere little by little...

Don't tattoo cupid arrow on your br**st oo cos in some years time, the arrow will start aiming at the ground oniown

1 Like

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by deltateam: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
How is this news front page worthy?

1 Like

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by ZombieTERROR: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
: sad sad

Next thread

Regina Daniels and husband going to the toilet after dinner..

Regina Daniels and husband sleeping on the same bed after dinner

This happens while Buhari and his fourty thieves loot the country blind

The youths of this country are living fools

11 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by mmb(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
In other news, Regina Daniel is two week pregnant for her grand pa.

1 Like

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rednaxelot:
I can't even see his face. You try when you take see say na Polish

2 Likes

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by kaen1317: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Its your life...enjoy it. To hell with all the naysayers.
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by martineverest(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
nairaland is becoming useless.

1 Like

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lizard

Hustle o make lizard no collect your girl from you
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by technuel: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
B1ak3:

Picture analyst you will be good at DSS
Ndi mmadu self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau / Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja / Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.