Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members (47797 Views)

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by princeade86(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Na God go punish u if u can't share us where dey are taking bath, and nack each other.
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by nicebaba: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
To BAN some mods dey hungry me
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by MobilityExpress: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
U
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by kaen1317: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
All those tattoos. When nigerians call her ashawo she should not be angry.
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by vickydevoka(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Nerd nwoto Ugly sha.
Jst make money. Dats all I can tell u. Fyn boy no de pay bride price
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by technuel: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hmm this Week fit be Regina Daniel Week
Please after the break fast you people should show us where she is going to toilet.

Nairastragram
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Ganjafama(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
This man looks very much like ET, the extra-terrestrial.
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Ugosample(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
partnerbizz5:
This girl is not really happy. At least, not with all the social disapproval.
Forget all the pretence.
You might say that she gives no damn but mehn she may give in her closet.

I wonder how free she will be with the imported wife.

That one can even poison her. For an average woman is covetous and wouldn't want to be shared.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

an average woman is covetous cheesy cheesy
and will not want to share tongue
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by jieta: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
partnerbizz5:
This girl is not really happy. At least, not with all the social disapproval.
Forget all the pretence.
You might say that she gives no damn but mehn she may give in her closet.

I wonder how free she will be with the imported wife.

That one can even poison her. For an average woman is covetous and wouldn't want to be shared.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Bad belle, if she is not happy what is your concern. Instead of you to look for one sugar daddy to help your life you are here disturbing people about by mtn and glo mega bite from you
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Topmaike007(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Person wey never die no Sabi wetin go kill am, those of you saying the man is ugly,do you know how you will be in your 50s

1 Like

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Lawalemi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Shallow reasoning is what makes a little girl open her toto for elderly man because of money
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by erons22(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol u people are not serious

1 Like

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Adakintroy: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Support young girl marry old man customers of money. Support 419.because money. Support prostitution because of money.

Now I know this country is not upside down. Just too many people walking with their head.
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by vickydevoka(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rednaxelot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9636983_screenshot20190616065829_jpegd4cb006da1741ebb558218141625f0d6 Shey the man rub black kiwi polish as body cream before taking the picture ni?
If u gat sense u will knw its sun reflection dats caused dat

1 Like

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Adakintroy: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Support young girl marry old man because of money. Support 419 because money. Support prostitution because of money.

Now I know this country is not upside down. Just too many people walking with their head upside down.
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
this man hardly put on native, is he scared of his old age? those causal and English dress won't stop the nature
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Aidejay(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
: sad sad

Next thread

Regina Daniels and husband going to the toilet after dinner..

Regina Daniels and husband sleeping on the same bed after dinner

This happens while Buhari and his fourty thieves loot the country blind

The youths of this country are living fools
Is that all?
Is this all u can do about it u who is not a living fool (dead wise man)?
Come to nairaland RANT, WAIL, OBSESS and that's it.
Till tomorrow or another day wherein u come back to repeat the same routine
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Lordjb: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
omokoginimi:
Lizard

Hustle o make lizard no collect your girl from you

Hmmmm...deep. lolloll
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by ZombieTERROR: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aidejay:

Is that all?
Is this all u can do about it u who is not a living fool (dead wise man)?
Come to nairaland RANT, WAIL, OBSESS and that's it.
Till tomorrow or another day wherein u come back to repeat the same routine

Are you angry because Buhari is looting the treasury and has nothing to show for it aside remaining a stadium built by Obj after mko...

Or are you angry I'm here to bust the terrorist
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
I also drank garri with sugar+salt with my crush this morning!!!

Nonsense and ingredient!!
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by PassiveNaira: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Very soon, I say very soon, anything Regina will be a thing of the past.

Once BB naija begins, we will rest on Ned Nwoko's case.

Nairaland, kwontinu.
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tattoo on a lady for me, is simply a huge turn off........

1 Like

Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
czarina:
He doesn't look ugly in my eyes though... He's just a lot older than Daniels that alone seems to make him look not-so-appealing...
u kno i kinda agree with u. i doubt if peeps will tag him ugly if he was in his 20s or early 30s
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by ledaman: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Gold digger Regina!
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by luminouz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
nopretense:
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
Why female? Can't she do male?
I'd be decent and a gentleman grin
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by onadana: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
smileyNed is now a celebrity because of Regina Nwoko.
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by NwaJozi: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tell us when she is doing her mensuration
Re: Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members by czarina(f): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
u kno i kinda agree with u. i doubt if peeps will tag him ugly if he was in his 20s or early 30s
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau / Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.