Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix (17677 Views)

Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police / Zainab Aliyu's Sister Cries, Recalls How She Was Arrested & Handcuffed In Saudi / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by blessedweapon(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
See his face
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by Nightking04(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
nice one, imagine torturing those onnocent children.... That's a terrible offence
The fact that they were children doesn't take away their guilt.
I'm against the brutality, just stating a fact.
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by Raylight2(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
softwerk:
angry
Who is this one taking my FTC?
Are you from my village?! sad
is FTC your village's property?
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by armadeo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Nice one

Where are all those heartless bastards that said the boys deserve such punishment and that what the jtf did was right

How can u unlawfully tie young boys like that. Who u be

Barbaric village fools like. Wey never travel go sane country where humans are not treated like

Exodora
Armadeo
DaddyNimo

Lol. Firstly read my comment again. You really arent smart.

My comment wasnt aimed at the thieves who were tied it was aimed at the individuals who will come here and start shouting what of the politicians.

I asked how many have you lynched your self. You have attended rallies so what? Is that lynching a politician.

You arent in the country hence you dont know who your house of rep member is but you are there shouting lynch politicians.

Thirdly your insult and last statement made me understand you arent on the same level at all with me.

I am more travelled than you and have probably visited whatever country you are hiding your head in (assuming it's not some shithole , I must leave naija or I die country) either for business or holiday.

Learn to read and understand.
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by Isoduwa(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
zolajpower:
Serves him right. ,but wait oo na human being dem tie like fowl so? shocked

If na exam na you don fail who dey tie fwol like that? Abi crocodile
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by SOFTENGR: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
They should be treated the same way. They are criminals.
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by Exodora: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Nice one

Where are all those heartless bastards that said the boys deserve such punishment and that what the jtf did was right

How can u unlawfully tie young boys like that. Who u be. Na u be law

Barbaric village fools. Wey never travel go sane country where humans are not treated like animals

Exodora
Armadeo
DaddyNimo

What do you know kwanu. And you think without using vulgar words your comment without be seen is all right , we will see where it will get you.
All you that are supporting evil keep on , is it not in the same Nigeria that Naira Marley was arrested and some insane group of people attacked Ruggedman.
Is not Nigerian again tomorrow when this turn to another thing they will still rush down to social media and say rubbish .
That is how one of my nephew whose mate are school but he decided to join some bad guys and be smoking marijuana and codine here and there ,stealing peoples stuffs too and yet his father is a policeman but he had tried his best to bring him up in a better way. But he kept on misbehaving nearly turning to a mad person cause he will soliloquising and laughing on the street almost half naked until one day his father decided to involve the family. Cause he knew his child is heading to destruction , so my cousin called him to order but he refused to adhere to their advice and they gave him his beating of life now he is working in one construction company and he is doing fine and looking good unlike before we thought he was going mad.
So what am I saying. There is one adage in Igbo language that says enwere aka irii tie nwata iye enwere aka ekpe kpokolata ya.
There is also one that says Nwa bu nwa aro. There intention was never to kill them but instinct in them disciple but Nigerians and there stupid will never see the good side until things start going bad . That is everybody is minding their business nobody cares what the next child next door does because of fear of been attacked and things are becoming worst than they should. Like I said nwa bu nwa aro nobody will kill a child for going wrong rather what they will do is to disciple that child and that is exactly what they did but since the likes of you that praise people like Naira Marley are appraising this kids keep on but don't be surprise that does children will never know that what they did was wrong and they will grow to worst.
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by zolajpower: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Isoduwa:

I have noticed u, so how many likes av u gathered now for spotting my errors ? Would have love to insult ur father who I'm sure maybe my age mate . But I comment my reserve for now . shocked
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Exodora:

What do you know kwanu. And you think without using vulgar words your comment without be seen is all right , we will see where it will get you.
All you that are supporting evil keep on , is it not in the same Nigeria that Naira Marley was arrested and some insane group of people attacked Ruggedman.
Is not Nigerian again tomorrow when this turn to another thing they will still rush down to social media and say rubbish .
That is how one of my nephew whose mate are school but he decided to join some bad guys and be smoking marijuana and codine here and there ,stealing peoples stuffs too and yet his father is a policeman but he had tried his best to bring him up in a better way. But he kept on misbehaving nearly turning to a mad person cause he will soliloquising and laughing on the street almost half naked until one day his father decided to involve the family. Cause he knew his child is heading to destruction , so my cousin called him to order but he refused to adhere to their advice and they gave him his beating of life now he is working in one construction company and he is doing fine and looking good unlike before we thought he was going mad.
So what am I saying. There is one adage in Igbo language that says enwere aka irii tie nwata iye enwere aka ekpe kpokolata ya.
There is also one that says Nwa bu nwa aro. There intention was never to kill them but instinct in them disciple but Nigerians and there stupid will never see the good side until things start going bad . That is everybody is minding their business nobody cares what the next child next door does because of fear of been attacked and things are becoming worst than they should. Like I said nwa bu nwa aro nobody will kill a child for going wrong rather what they will do is to disciple that child and that is exactly what they did but since the likes of you that praise people like Naira Marley are appraising this kids keep on but don't be surprise that does children will never know that what they did was wrong and they will grow to worst.
Nwanne what is wrong is wrong

I dont support crime nor thieves

But we shouldnt take laws into oyr hands. What if those boys were innocent

How will you feel if someone tie your son like that.

We are himan beings for God sake. We shouldnt be treating each other as if we are animals. What they did to those boys was unfair even if they are guilty. It is wrong and that is why u see that they have been arrested for what they did
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by Isoduwa(m): 1:42am On Jun 17, 2019
zolajpower:

I have noticed u, so how many likes av u gathered now for spotting my errors ? Would have love to insult ur father who I'm sure maybe my age mate . But I comment my reserve for now . shocked

Ogun kill your papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by zolajpower: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
Isoduwa:

Im sure by the time u Re back from s lengthy ban u will change .
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by Isoduwa(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
zolajpower:

Im sure by the time u Re back from s lengthy ban u will change .

Which ban? Ehen 404
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by zolajpower: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Isoduwa:

Which ban? Ehen 404
Really show how ur father lost his brain to ur mother's smelly Kitty kat, this could be the reason for ur uncouth and uncultured attitude .
Re: Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix by Isoduwa(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
zolajpower:

Really show how ur father lost his brain to ur mother's smelly Kitty kat, this could be the reason for ur uncouth and uncultured attitude .
Talk truth 404

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue / Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death / Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.