Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid (23513 Views)

Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by oyetunder(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by 1Sharon(f): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
She even looks wicked. 7 yr old house maid?? What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by bigdot1759(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kentura:

Shut the fvck up.. Must you drag tribe into this.?
e pain am die
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Esomchi800(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
osuofia2:
bro help me out if you can
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Justiceleague1: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
comshots:
Ibo women will travel to the village and beg her family members to give them their children to bring to the city for proper education.Only to bring them and start maltreating them afterwards.

Her natural beauty makes you think she's Igbo,you are right.
If she were Yoruba,AHHHHHHHHHHH!! we would need light to see her clearly

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Problemkid1: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
comshots:
Ibo women will travel to the village and beg her family members to give them their children to bring to the city for proper education.Only to bring them and start maltreating them afterwards.
When will people like you get sense grin
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by ikezuora4689(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Erikthered:

You are good with foolish things

She was more successful than you right? Sorry
fool I can feed your entire family...you think every thing is about money...it's high time nairaland start verifying age before registering in this site....not only under age both adults who think like kids like this fool
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by ayagha: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
comshots:
This is one part of the igbo culture I can't comprehend. Constant physical abuse of library in househelps

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by BabylonCruise(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
comshots:
And how is this woman Ibo?
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by livebyday(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
comshots:
I am bashing IBO women.I am only saying what they do.I be bendel-ibo too

No one asked you your tribe !

We are. Trying to help the kids sanitize this forum

This madness has gone on long enough ! One cannot come here and simply read a topic and get info! Some of us and far away from Nigeria and this forum is a way of being in touch with home but people like you ruin it for others with this childishness!!
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
I wonder when this wickedness to househelps will stop. It keeps getting worse each day. *Sigh

3 Likes

Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Erikthered: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
ikezuora4689:
fool I can feed your entire family...you think every thing is about money...it's high time nairaland start verifying age before registering in this site....not only under age both adults who think like kids like this fool

Foaming from the mouth in a faceless forum forming grandfather.

That's just the immunity you and your likes enjoy here. Small boy

Just viewed your dp and I agreed that your post corresponded with your age.
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Erikthered: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
livebyday:

No one asked you your tribe !

We are. Trying to help the kids sanitize this forum

This madness has gone on long enough ! One cannot come here and simply read a topic and get info! Some of us and far away from Nigeria and this forum is a way of being in touch with home but people like you ruin it for others with this childishness!!

Don't mind him bro. There's another of my mention hyperventilating moments ago forming grandfather. Bigots
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by livebyday(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Erikthered:

Don't mind him bro. There's another of my mention hyperventilating moments ago forming grandfather. Bigots

Just cc the mods and state rule two simple be reporting of their posts and the mods always do the needful
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Erikthered: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
livebyday:

Just cc the mods and state rule two simple be reporting of their posts and the mods always do the needful

Sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by alimohammedibn(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

U have said it all.
Most UNTIMELY DEATHS hitting the MEN today emanated from their problems.
I learnt one in Port Harcourt gave her housemaid her BABY'S EXCRETA for preparing food late.

Her HUSBAND, on hearing this immediately called in the Police, got her arrested and jailed.
After which he officially DIVORCED the DEMON
grin
APOPTOSIS:

U have said it all.
Most UNTIMELY DEATHS hitting the MEN today emanated from their problems.
I learnt one in Port Harcourt gave her housemaid her BABY'S EXCRETA for preparing food late.

Her HUSBAND, on hearing this immediately called in the Police, got her arrested and jailed.
After which he officially DIVORCED the DEMON
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by alimohammedibn(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
alimohammedibn:
grin
evil-woman :@
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by ahnie: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
I can bet that she's a nairalander hundred percent sure ... probably a cliche in baby thread.
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by TSRC: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
ikezuora4689:
idiot he said the truth... Am Igbo I can testify to that....I can't marry Igbo girls....most of them are so heartless have encountered many of them....Igbo girls are the most wicked in Nigeria
So in other words, your mother and sisters are demons.

And your unmarried sisters if you have any, should be avoided for being demons.

It is because of people like you i still believe in abortion.
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
livebyday:

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
Most LADIES are naturally wicked.
IF I have my way, I will Cancel MARRIAGE entirely...
Its purpose has been defeated.

I will propose that if a MAN wants a LADY, simply approach her, bargain with her, get her pregnant and pay her off. It should be vice versa for the ladies as well.
No FORM of Legal or conjugal back up should be upheld at all.

I will never BLAME TIMAYA and FLAVOUR, who have refused to settle down for those ladies but are now cartering for those kids.
MEN of such nature live longer.
Gbam!!
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just throw battery water in her face, problem solved.
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by ifymadu: 4:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Kentura:

Don't mind the bigot
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Abdelux223: 6:16am On Jun 17, 2019
martineverest:
that woman needs an Edo maid.... preferably,Ishan maid.she will turn her madam to househelp while the househelp becomes madam.

grin grin cheesy shocked
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by RichardRexs(m): 7:08am On Jun 17, 2019
Kentura:

its obvious that the people from the East engage in this inhumane practise
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by booksrite(f): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sure

kiss
Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by PoliteActivist: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Esomchi800:
Please where can u get loan of 200,000 naira landers please
Help me
I want to use it for my dads funeral am the first son

But which one is true na. This one or the one below?

Re: Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid by Esomchi800(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2019
PoliteActivist:

But which one is true na. This one or the one below?
Didn't you see that I said I want to sort out my issues
I never wanted d loan for my sis admission
It was for d burial and start up something tangible even if is recharge card business
Buh even if I no start up any business self
I can still pay up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kolawole Okunola: How I Escaped Beheading By Mob In Bayelsa / Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana / Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.