Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her (53360 Views)

Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by NwekeUG(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Concerned Neighbours prevented a tragedy from happening, after they saved a woman who almost passed out after receiving beatings from her husband.

In a video captured by IgbereTV, the neighbours hurriedly saved the life of the woman who was panting heavily and gasping for breath after he husband repeatedly inflicted pains on her for hours in domestic violence that began around 12 midnight.

After the woman was resuscitated, she narrated her ordeal in the hands of her husband.

According to the woman, her husband only takes care of his siblings to the detriment of his wife and two children. The man whom she claims works at the Apapa Port only listens to his siblings who always tell him that his wife cheats on him.

She further stated that she lost her Bank job due to the fact that she was earning higher than her husband who was not happy about it.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRNKxpDfm48

https://igberetvnews.com/1358119/neighbours-save-womans-life-beat-husband-video/

1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by tfash96(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Who'll settle this matter now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Horlaarsco: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chai!!
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Ay77(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
C
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na by force to marry? Am not an advocate for divorce, but the problem isn't about the quarrel l, the problem is from the foundation of the marriage...
You can't have a strong and solid foundation and be facing a heavy quarrel like this during marriage.
The foundation is faulty

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Neroiam(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Any man that raises his hand on a woman is an idiot walahi

ume1000:
and what do you call a woman that talks carelessly

Studies have shown that women use an average of 20,000 words daily compared to 7000 used by Men.

This is why i tell young people. Don't jump into marriage because she has a beautiful face or physique, perky boobs, nice ass and whatnot. YES! these are nice qualities. In fact, it's what will attract you to a woman.

The man as the head of the house must learn to lead with love. If as a man you can't relate well with your wife in all levels, why did you marry her? Marriage will not change people but amplify thier personalities.

Again i tell young people; Marry your friend and domestic violence such as this would be reduced to the barest minimum.

ume1000:
The problem has nothing to do with the use of more words than men but to how such words are used and their lust for control

Just imagine person when no wan invest reach 10% financially for pikin wan control you and the pikin

Nigerian woman are one set of confuse nitwits

They don't want the man to dominate them and also don't want to contribute financially

It's like eating your cake and having it

Still boils down to the man's inability of not knowing the kind of woman he married.

All these things you've listed can be deciphered in the early stages of the relationship and if the man wishes to continue, then he shouldn't complain afterwards.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by opyzy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
It's good to hear both sides but there is no justification for beating up your wife.

38 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by apikipiki1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na wah for some men. Na by force to marry?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Goodness me! Thank God that woman didn't die! One very bad news abetted!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by BizzyBrain3534: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jesus
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Maxymilliano(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Frustrations everywhere ...

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by deri4luv1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
That man just dey use pattern dey touch her boobs!

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Goldenkrezi: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yeye man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by XXXXTENTACION: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Too bad cry

the man just wan panel beat this okwete woman wink

¿ cool %
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by tammie24: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
When it comes to fighting a man like himself...

Neighbors have to hold you from beating your wife

Kill am na

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by chiboyo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
How any sane person can decide to remain in such abusive relationship is way beyond me!

Anyway, what do i know sef!

10 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Slawormir: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by BlueDragonttess(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wic kinda news....

Family matter gots remain family. If every tunde and bola upload about their family issues like this...we won't be at peace �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Brandonx(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
undecided she must have provoked the man. I'm not trying to justify his actions even the bible says
" A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger." If she had kept her calm it won't get to this but she decided to quarrel for hours .
The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by GreaterFuture1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Omo na wa oh

Pls if you need a House Painter, Gardener, Designer or Florist, Pls Call or SMS me on 08071056794

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by ChocolateWine(f): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Who's that guy on red?

Is that part of the rescue mission?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by yomifola(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nah Wetin she do undecided

That's the question we ought to ask her b4 judging too

Although.. It's not right to lay a finger on a woman but sometimes .. They are.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Juliusmomoh: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
I can't lay hand on woman... As in where will i beat

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Chekwube1989(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Domestic violence is very bad pls men in the house let try and control ourselves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Felynx007(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na who be that man wey dey console the woman with him hand for her mammalian gland?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by ajebuter(f): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Seriously!

Marriage is not by force..

Don't wait to kill each other..

When it doesn't work out despite all effort

Leave while you're both alive and able...

10 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Dobson43: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Houseofglam7(f): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
cry
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Evergreen4(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
It's better to walk away than to remain in an abusive marriage before something else happens.

By the way, who is that man resting his hand on the woman's breast. Is he trying to resuscitate her or touch bress

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.