Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,992 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? (524 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / How You Can Build A Strong Foundation For Your Business? One Thing You Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2019
Hello everyone, am so worry about situation am about to get into, I want to further my education and I want to sponsor myself. But now am working hard to get admission then raise at least 100k, settle school matter with 50k and use the remaining 50k to start a business.

Please what type of business one can start with 50k as a student?
Re: Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? by laiza(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2019
Short term: Buy food stuffs; vegetables from the north and sell in the south or west.
Long term: Invest in existing business, buy a land

1 Like

Re: Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2019
laiza:
Short term: Buy food stuffs; vegetables from the north and sell in the south or west.
Long term: Invest in existing business, buy a land
so na 50k wan buy land abi mtchew continue

1 Like

Re: Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? by kinglee007(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Start a mini-importation business. Do some research online about the mini-importation business and study your environment to know what sells and what you know people will need. 50k might seem small but with consistency, prudence and God's grace, you'll eventually look back at how you've grown in the business.
My 1kovo ofinion.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? by All4good: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Hello everyone, am so worry about situation am about to get into, I want to further my education and I want to sponsor myself. But now am working hard to get admission then raise at least 100k, settle school matter with 50k and use the remaining 50k to start a business.

https://www.nairaland.com/5244450/invest-international-company-80-roi#79324092

Click the link above for details of a great business.

It is always advisable to start SMALL and grow while understanding the business. It is the only secret to avoiding LOSSES.
Re: Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? by Nelly9ice: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2019
*HOW TO MAKE HAIR* *CREAM*

*Ingredients*

� 3 milk cups of Paraffin oil

� 5-7 milk cups of Petroleum jelly

� Colourant as desire

� Paraffin wax

� Lanolin or glycerin

� 1/4kg of Strict acid

� Perfume as desire.

*Procedure*

� Put your pot on the fire at low heat.

� Add 3 cups of Paraffin oil

� Add 5-7 cups of petroleum jelly

� Add 1/4kg of Strict acid.

� Add Paraffin wax to desire.

� Add your desire color and bring down the pot from fire for cooling.

� Then, add Lanolin and stir very well.

� You can add Camphor if you want to make medicated hair cream.

� Lastly, add your desire perfume, and pour into your container.

� Your hair cream is ready to use or ready to go commercial ��.
*HOW TO PRODUCE* *INSECTICIDE*

*Materials needed*

� Camphor - 1/8kg

� DDVP - 1/4kg

� Formaline - 1/2kg

� Elacaptor - 1/2kg

� Phenor - 1/4kg

� Kerosene - 10litres

� IPA - 1 litre

� Perfume 1/16kg.

*Procedure*

� Add all together as follow from first to the last.

� Insecticide is ready for package.

Thanks.
Join our online classes for free
Click the link below to be added to the group
https:///2347061525837

1 Like

Re: Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? by CFC1(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Learn forex trading!
Re: Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? by kenniefawole(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

I have two suggestions for you
1) Blogging
2) VTU Business (Airtime , Data , TV subscriptions e.t.c) .. I would expansaite below
Re: Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? by laiza(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
so na 50k wan buy land abi mtchew continue
Who da Bleep are you? If you don't know, you ask. You would be surprised to know that there are plots of lands as cheap as that. When ibeju Lekki started selling 15 years ago, I believe there was 250k land there. Have you been to Oyo state, Ekiti, Ondo Kogi or Kwara and cannot find a 50k land in one of the villages?
If you got nothing better to say, dont antagonize or find fault in what others say. Better still shut da Bleep up! The young man asked a question, I simply provided options. Its left ro him to take it or not. How is it your earthworm ridden mosquito size of a brain cannot fathom that? You just must talk. Please think next time before you utter a word. Shalom!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Spy Bulb Camera' It Sees The Whole Confinement It Sends Voices It Has Sd Card / Learn How To Import From Turkey, Vietnam, China And Malysia / How Does Opay And Its Tricycle Drivers Make Money With Otrike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.