Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student (381 Views)

What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k / Pls What Type Of Business One Can Start With 50k As A Student? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student by ABSAO(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Greetings Businesslanders! I'm a student in my third year, studying Elect/Elect. I'm doing well academically and I'm also into to tech, majorly React.js. I believe so much in doing business but I don't have much with me. I manage to raise 50k and I'm seeking advice on what business to do with it. The Business that will not affect my studies as I read minimum of 6hours per day. I'll really appreciate all inputs. Thanks so much!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student by ABSAO(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
cc lalasticlaca , mynd4. Please help me with front page.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student by dawnomike(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
ABSAO:
Greetings Businesslanders! I'm a student in my third year, studying Elect/Elect. I'm doing well academically and I'm also into to tech, majorly React.js. I believe so much in doing business but I don't have much with me. I manage to raise 50k and I'm seeking advice on what business to do with it. The Business that will not affect my studies as I read minimum of 6hours per day. I'll really appreciate all inputs. Thanks so much!
Online biz is your vest bet since you read for 6hrs daily
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
ABSAO:
cc lalasticlaca , mynd4. Please help me with front page.
U would hv stated ur location, that alone would enable more contribution sir
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student by Bruno3000(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Suya or akara business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student by ABSAO(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

U would hv stated ur location, that alone would enable more contribution sir
Thanks so much for your this. I school in Zaria. ABU, Zaria to specific.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student by ABSAO(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
dawnomike:
Online biz is your vest bet since you read for 6hrs daily
Can you be please be specific with the online business? I'm trying to reason along you, sir.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student by ABSAO(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bruno3000:
Suya or akara business
Lol grin
I'm based in the North. The business is polarized already. I need real help please, not jokes. Hoping to hear something positive from you soon!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k As A Student by Bizsquad: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pos biz,monipoint terminal na 18k

(1) (Reply)

BUY CAKE BOARD : We Produce And Supply Cakeboards In Nigeria / 10 Best Free Virtual Credit Card/debit Cards In USA 2023 (virtual Card) / How Opay Has Saved Me During This Naira Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.