Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" (941 Views)

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by Naijaalive(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2019
13 year old Olive Nmmesoma Anigbogu lost conciousness during school hours last Thursday June 6th after her class teacher flogged her 26 strokes of the cane at Saint De Apostle High School in Onitsha, Anambra state.

According to her mother, Theodora Anigbogu, On the day of the incident, Olive's class teacher, Chidinma Uzoigwe, came to class and asked the students to submit their homework. Olive who wasn't in the school the previous day, informed her that she had no homework to submit as she wasn't in school the previous day.

The teacher went on to flog her 26 strokes of the cane on one hand. This caused Olive to loose conciousness. She fainted and was rushed to the General Hospital Onitsha. Mrs Anigbogu was contacted and she rushed to the hospital where she met her daughter in a sad state.

Olive has been in and out of the hospital since then. Her mother says she has been referred the Borromeo hospital where a brain scan will be carried out on Olive on Tuesday June 17th as Olive now acts strangely. She added that she has been the one paying for the medical tests and drugs given to her daughter since the unfortunate incident.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/13-year-old-girl-fainted-after-teacher-flogs-her-26-strokes-of-the-cane-on-her-head.html

Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by Naijaalive(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Naa waa oooo
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by Naijaalive(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2019
lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by thinksquad(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Not good
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by GraGra247(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Please and please nobody should call this discipline. Some brutal and heartless creatures always hide under a false pretence to enforce discipline to unleash unimaginable terror on kids and minors.

They should be reported, exposed disgraced and mobbed at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by dominique(f): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2019
I was hoping to get to the part where the teacher got arrested.
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by durodee(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Interesting story. She was flogged in the hand; she fainted , she is now awake and undergoing brain scan. OK o. I think the girl should be flogged more to reset her brain. I am actually getting pissed with this generation of don't cane children and they grow up to be pampered irresponsible adults. Don't get me wrong, I don't support child abuse. In this case, the girl is just being a truant. Why was she not in school the previous day? Secondly, she was canned in the hand, she started behaving abnormally
She needs to see a Psychiatrists ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by francisMKD(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Teachers we dey see ba?
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by Bimpeusman: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
durodee:
Interesting story. She was flogged in the hand; she fainted , she is now awake and undergoing brain scan. OK o. I think the girl should be flogged more to reset her brain. I am actually getting pissed with this generation of don't cane children and they grow up to be pampered irresponsible adults. Don't get me wrong, I don't support child abuse. In this case, the girl is just being a truant. Why was she not in school the previous day? Secondly, she was canned in the hand, she started behaving abnormally

Visit hospital.. for check up...

If they beat you, or ur child like this.. what will you do.

Did you know. how much the girl parent have spend still today.. that you are talking trash
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by durodee(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bimpeusman:

Visit hospital.. for check up...

If they beat you, or ur child like this.. what will you do.

Did you know. how much the girl parent have spend still today.. that you are talking trash

Excellent idea by the way; visiting the hospital I mean. All of us should do that regularly, even from childhood. Most socially maladjusted syndromes manifest quite early and a quick mental state assessment should pick it up.
A perceived socially humiliating experience, as the canning, are known stressors in a juvenile psyche that can precipitate a crisis. I will encourage you to check up School Avoidant Syndrome and examples of Conversion Disorders so you can get my point.
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by Jakumo(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2019
durodee:

You are indeed a cruel, evil and sadistic sub-human being, to be making jest and taking delight in this terrible violation of an innocent child.

I hereby invoke the almighty power of Ogun, the God of Iron, who will very soon direct you into the hands of armed robbers assigned with the sacred duty of beating you with iron pipes, to within an inch of your life.
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Fainted After Teacher Flogs Her 26 Strokes Of The Cane "Head" by durodee(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Jakumo:

You are indeed a cruel, evil and sadistic sub-human being, to be making jest and taking delight in this terrible violation of an innocent child.

I hereby invoke the almighty power of Ogun, the God of Iron, who will very soon direct you into the hands of armed robbers assigned with the sacred duty of beating you with iron pipes, to within an inch of your life.
I like your rhetorics: cruel, sub- human, evil , sadistic etc but you missed one which I will never forgive you for : REALISTIC!
Our focus was different: you focussed on the problem. Yes, she was canned and then...............? Must her life stop on that pause button for life? So please stop the rhetorics and focus on the SOLUTION.
Either an Abreaction ( another canning episode, she will cry, be consoled, becomes normal) or a visit to a Psychiatrist.
Kai! I don type to much sef dey explain psychotherapy to someone who believes in god of iron. Last comment from me walahi!

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Lady Was Rescued From A Man Trying To Rape Her, At Ikeja, Lagos / Evacuate Ndigbo In Gboko Now Before It’s Too Late! / Man, 26, Faces Rape Charge After Sex With Lady, 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.