Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nigerians Rains Curse On A Girl Who Reported MTN 120GB Cheat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Rains Curse On A Girl Who Reported MTN 120GB Cheat (371 Views)

Reported New DSTV Channel 240 Because Of Cr7's Move To Saudi Arabia False / This Is The Guy Who Reported Last Night Mtn Cheat / Oba Of Benin Reasons For Placing The Curse On The Benin Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Rains Curse On A Girl Who Reported MTN 120GB Cheat by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2019
Nigerians was celebrating the new cheat on board before a girl on Twitter reported the cheat but Nigerians rained hailstone on her.
It was reported she found the cheat posted on “FLUSHREVIEW” Telegram channel and decided to report the cheat to MTN because it didn’t work for her.

Join the thread and see funny curses
https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/06/16/nigerians-rains-curse-on-a-girl-who-reported-mtn-120gb-cheat/

I Don laugh Belle scatter

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Weird Thing Ever Happened On Your Birthday? What's The Weirdest? / Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. / PHOTOS: Investor Roundtable With Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.