Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

I want to invest in a stable business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I want to invest in a stable business (1772 Views)

The Synergy Of Strategic And Money Management: A Path To Stable Business / Nigerian May Not Have Stable Power Supply In Five Years - Distributors / $46.7b Foreign Reserves Keep Naira Stable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to invest in a stable business by trendphemmy(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2019
I am willing to invest in a business that is already existing. Not the one that has not started. Kindly send me a mail on trendphemmy@gmail.com

You will need to do a PowerPoint presentation via zoom.

I am doing it in company of a few friends so we can help with businesses back home in Nigeria.
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Nunushokoto(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Invest in agriculture. You won't regret it
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Nunushokoto(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2019
I can present you with a business plan to show you your ROI
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Is it crop or livestock farming? I think you should be specific
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by All4good: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2019
trendphemmy:
the best answer gets a partnership or investment.

https://www.nairaland.com/5244450/invest-international-company-80-roi#79324092

click on the link above for details

TIP: Start SMALL and grow as you understand the business. But if you are thinking of dropping your Money and every month or year you take profit then try Treasury Bills at 9% return. Ask your bank for details.
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by living2013(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
trendphemmy:

I'm into mini importation and I sells on jumia, Facebook and other platforms. I need to invest inorder to buy goods in large quantities which will reduce costs and increase profits
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Ezenku(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
With 1m you can start importation of Indian T shirts with is in high quality and demand more than the ones from China.

2. You can start cooking gas business.

3. You can start quick teller POS business which yields a lot of profit. There are a lot more you can do with that amount.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Realbelieveer(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nigeria is made in China. Import them. grin
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by minijasper03(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
the one I'm very sure of is selling second hand shoes, bags etc from cotonou. though it's risky,but it's worth it. very very lucrative.
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by trendphemmy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nunushokoto:
I can present you with a business plan to show you your ROI

kindly mail it to trendphemmy@gmail.com
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by trendphemmy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nunushokoto:
Invest in agriculture. You won't regret it

great. the issue would be land.
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by horlahsunbo225(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
trendphemmy:
The money is cool with fish pond business
PS I will use my dad backyard and use our pumping machine to supply water to it.
Within 6 months I will get atleast 30% profit
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Nunushokoto(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
trendphemmy:

That is not an issue. If you want, we can chat on WhatsApp
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Nunushokoto(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
BECALMBECALM:
Is it crop or livestock farming? I think you should be specific
livestock
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Nunushokoto(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
trendphemmy:

You can get an acre of land in some rural areas for about N200k or lease a land with ready made structures for about N150k... If you practice integrated farming of poultry and fishery, you will get good ROI per annum
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Nunushokoto(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
trendphemmy:

kindly mail it to trendphemmy@gmail.com
I have done that
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Mystic1(m): 3:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Nunushokoto:
I have done that
Leave me your contact
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Nunushokoto(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2019
Mystic1:
Leave me your contact
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by KingofHearts(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2019
trendphemmy:

Firstly,what are your terms for investing/partnership?
Secondly,I sent you a mail with x****3@yahoo.com to checkout what I have.
Lastly,there are also many similar questions and answers to these kind of questions "I have 2million,"I have 100k,"I have 5million what do I invest in and so on.real and fake people have responded to these questions,you may also find something that might interest you if you search through.
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by pegarsssus(f): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
You can invest in a daycare/ creche (nursery school) with that amount. With a creche of three rooms, you can get at least ten students per room.
If you charge thirty thousand naira to start you can recoup your investment in two terms and the remaining term is your profit.
I've had eight years experience doing this first as a teacher and now in administration

1 Like

Re: I want to invest in a stable business by trendphemmy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Still waiting for more input
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Agrozenith: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
we are an agro company basically supply of agro related products like maize and Soybean's. we have contract with production Mills for the supply of soy-bean and we look receive investors so we can be able to meet demand at the moment, our supply is all year round and you can contact us on 07039853154(WhatsApp) femonarhire@gmail.com and we can issue you our proposal
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by fffolly: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
trendphemmy:
Still waiting for more input
Our company is into table water production with a very large customer base,, you can invest and get a very a good ROI because this is the peak period of the business..
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by trendphemmy(m): 5:49am On Feb 27, 2021
I have updated the message and more people are needed
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by trendphemmy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
I am open to anything from agriculture to supply. Kindly chat me on WhatsApp or email me.
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Ecclesiastes1: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
trendphemmy:
I am open to anything from agriculture to supply. Kindly chat me on WhatsApp or email me.

Your WhatsApp number please.
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by trendphemmy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by trendphemmy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ecclesiastes1:

Your WhatsApp number please.

+2347035178360
Re: I want to invest in a stable business by Ecclesiastes1: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
trendphemmy:

+2347035178360
Sent you a message. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Start With 10,000 Naira Only / If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch / Is This Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.