Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free (1752 Views)

Legitimate Money Making Opportunity / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Check my signature.
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by fastlane84: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
waste of time and data
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by fastlane84: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
if you haven't joined chymall you are on a long thing
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
fastlane84:
waste of time and data

Have you tried it?

A friend introduced me long ago and I joined but got discouraged cos I need to watch many videos and other stuffs to earn up to 500grams but my friend was not discouraged.

He was paid USD1k PLUS after earning 500grams and that made me changed my mind to tenaciously get involved.

After all I don't pay a dime to join and who makes 1k usd easily these days.

Even if it takes me months to earn it is a plus.

1 Like

Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by fastlane84: 5:51am On Dec 09, 2020
wrongnumber:

Have you tried it?

A friend introduced me long ago and I joined but got discouraged cos I need to watch many videos and other stuffs to earn up to 500grams but my friend was not discouraged.

He was paid USD1k PLUS after earning 500grams and that made me changed my mind to tenaciously get involved.

After all I don't pay a dime to join and who makes 1k usd easily these days.

Even if it takes me months to earn it is a plus.

He Must be a surper referral
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2020
fastlane84:

He Must be a surper referral

Now you are getting the gist.

This thing is crazy real and I'm this type of person that is so skeptical about things even when they are free.

So in all honesty if all I do is play games or watch videos until I cash out so be it even if it takes a year abeg nah free I join so why get too impatient.

500grams for over $1000 in cash no be joke o.

At least I have earned about 12 grams just by watching ads and playing games.

Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by fastlane84: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2020
u will need a lot of referrals to Cashout though I haven't seen anybody cashed out.
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by KingAlabi: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2020
wrongnumber:

Now you are getting the gist.

This thing is crazy real and I'm this type of person that is so skeptical about things even when they are free.

So in all honesty if all I do is play games or watch videos until I cash out so be it even if it takes a year abeg nah free I join so why get too impatient.

500grams for over $1000 in cash no be joke o.

At least I have earned about 12 grams just by watching ads and playing games.

Don't waste your time bro

Did you see your friend's cashout ?

Honestly na waste of time.
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
KingAlabi:

Don't waste your time bro

Did you see your friend's cashout ?

Honestly na waste of time.

Ofcourse I did and a naija guy for that matter, he cashed out into his PayPal account.

Apparently you did not read my previous posts.

And bro abeg no be by force o. They don't force anyone to make money.

Do you know how much they would have made by the time you watch ads or play games as well as perform other tasks?

Only an ignorant person will say they are giving out free money.

So guy abeg don't sweat it. It's not by force to join.

1 Like

Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by KingAlabi: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
wrongnumber:

Ofcourse I did and a naija guy for that matter, he cashed out into his PayPal account.

Apparently you did not read my previous posts.

And bro abeg no be by force o. They don't force anyone to make money.

Do you know how much they would have made by the time you watch ads or play games as well as perform other tasks?

Only an ignorant person will say they are giving out free money.

So guy abeg don't sweat it. It's not by force to join.

I am talking from experience, a cousin of mine wasted his time on this after e reach 500 grams cashout na ban straight

This thing has been one for more that 6 months now

I no be jjc where e dey

Your friend got paid doesn't mean you will get paid also

Enter this site read reviews

If you want still continue na your day

@ bolded
Your are quite ignorant

Do you think playing their games give you money ?

Or their ads get you that much money ?

Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
KingAlabi:

I am talking from experience, a cousin of mine wasted his time on this after e reach 500 grams cashout na ban straight

This thing has been one for more that 6 months now

I no be jjc where e dey

Your friend got paid doesn't mean you will get paid also

Enter this site read reviews

If you want still continue na your day

@ bolded
Your are quite ignorant

Do you think playing their games give you money ?

Or their ads get you that much money ?

Objective people make it in life but people with closed minds hardly ever succeed.

Go to you tube and watch videos why people couldn't cash out and what they are doing wrongly.

Your friend was probably banned cos he had more than one account which they warned people about but guess what? Your friend will never tell you he opened more than one account.

People can't cash out cos they lack understanding on how to distinguish between pending grams and with drawable ones..

Guy you are a typical naija person so I am not surprised.

Imagine something that it is even free to sign up yet you find reason to continue discrediting it.

As I wrote it is not a must to sign up so I'm totally confused as to why you are breaking this much sweat.

Ironically, you must have seen many reviews of people who actually got paid but you wil never post that simply because you just want to convince yourself it's not working.

Guy I'm done arguing this. Simple ignore,you don't have to register.

1 Like

Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by KingAlabi: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
wrongnumber:

Objective people make it in life but people with closed minds hardly ever succeed.

Go to you tube and watch videos why people couldn't cash out and what they are doing wrongly.

Your friend was probably banned cos he had more than one account which they warned people about but guess what? Your friend will never tell you he opened more than one account.

People can't cash out cos they lack understanding on how to distinguish between pending grams and with drawable ones..

Guy you are a typical naija person so I am not surprised.

Imagine something that it is even free to sign up yet you find reason to continue discrediting it.

As I wrote it is not a must to sign up so I'm totally confused as to why you are breaking this much sweat.
All this long grammer you dey write for me

Well na me fvck up

Experience they say is the best teacher

I live you to your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
KingAlabi:

Well na me fvck up

Point of correction you did not experience Jack but you wrote from another person's experience who probably faulted so if you want to talk from experience, simply sign up, do things right then try cashing out once you get to 500grams
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
KingAlabi:

Well na me fvck up

As I wrote, go to YouTube and watch videos explaining why some people were blocked and some could not cash out.

These are just few of those cashing out.

The funny thing is that you don't even pay a dime to join and yet all these fuss.

Chai!

Please watch why some people find it hard to withdraw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvq8auBkA3I

Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by KingAlabi: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
wrongnumber:

As I wrote, go to YouTube and watch videos explaining why some people were blocked and some could not cash out.

These are just few of those cashing out.

The funny thing is that you don't even pay a dime to join and yet all these fuss.

Chai!

Please watch why some people find it hard to withdraw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvq8auBkA3I

I wanted to ignore but then

If you really reason well

You will see that most people not having problems are not Nigerians

But what do I know

You will learn from experience don't worry grin

It's a free platform, but do you have time to waste?
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by KingAlabi: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
wrongnumber:

Point of correction you did not experience Jack but you wrote from another person's experience who probably faulted so if you want to talk from experience, simply sign up, do things right then try cashing out once you get to 500grams
k
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Anything to make money online is welcomed.

Are you in need of a PayPal business account to carry out transactions without restriction or limitation? Check my signature for details.
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
KingAlabi:

I wanted to ignore but then

If you really reason well

You will see that most people not having problems are not Nigerians

But what do I know

You will learn from experience don't worry grin

It's a free platform, but do you have time to waste?

Then I may have no issue cos I no dey naija.

I only advertised here so that people can make extra money even if it takes a year.

I'm not poor so I'm not under any pressure,i just feel it makes sense to hustle USD1k in my free time.

But my friend that cashed out into his PayPal is in naija.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by KingAlabi: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
wrongnumber:

Then I may have no issue cos I no dey naija.

I only advertised here so that people can make extra money even if it takes a year.

I'm not poor so I'm not under any pressure,i just feel it makes sense to hustle USD1k in my free time.

But my friend that cashed out into his PayPal is in naija.

All the best.
Alright, wish you all the best
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by saintneo(m): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2023
wrongnumber:
Check my signature.

I knew your post on the real bola amoda Tinubu will be taken down, thus I did the needful.
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2023
saintneo:

I knew your post on the real bola amoda Tinubu will be taken down, thus I did the needful.

That was expected.

Its unfortunate.
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by Georgekyrian(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2023
wrongnumber:

That was expected.

Its unfortunate.

Please reply my email, I could not do the needful, I need to get it. I only copied 3 page
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by Georgekyrian(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2023
saintneo:

Please reply to my email
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by Georgekyrian(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2023
Don’t know why you guys don’t want to reply to my email
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Georgekyrian:

Please reply my email, I could not do the needful, I need to get it. I only copied 3 page

https://medium.com/@JRDecker/gistlovers-tinubu-expose-84f084881bb4
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by Davoneskay(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
wrongnumber:

Good evening, sir. I can no longer find that Tinubu gist u dropped last night. In fact, I started following your monicker immediately you started that thread. How do I continue reading it.
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by Georgekyrian(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
wrongnumber:

Thanks brother 🙏
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by wrongnumber: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Davoneskay:

Good evening, sir. I can no longer find that Tinubu gist u dropped last night. In fact, I started following your monicker immediately you started that thread. How do I continue reading it.

Copy and paste the link you quoted in a browser. It will come up.
Re: Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free by Davoneskay(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
wrongnumber:

Copy and paste the link you quoted in a browser. It will come up.

Thank you, sir. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Segun Aganga - Is He The Right Man For The Job? / Snail Farming / Rearing / Anonymous ATM Debit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.