Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? (2838 Views)

Did Senator Dino Melaye Truly Foresee This Endsars Protest Coming? / Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo / EFCC Bust Hindu Oath Documents In Senator T. A. Orji's House In Abuja- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2019
I have heard stories online and offline of how useless and incompetent senator Theo was as a governor and a senator.n 2015 polls,he narrowly won the polls and he even lost his lga.the tribal configuration of abia central zone also didnt favor him.i thought the ngwas of abia center who occupy 3 lgas will vote senator nwaogu.but alas,even buhari got more votes in abia central that senator nkechi.
When the first results started trickling in,rumors were flying around that he was losing g.my abia friends online and offline were happy and in a celebratory mood.but when the tide turned unfortunately in the direction of the failure abians were sad.one even said 'God forbid'.others verbally attacked me.my abians,how could such a man win reelection?

Amaniro
Fergie
Mynd44
Ponponkon
Juliusmalema
Mekaboy
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by GOFRONT(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2019
angry
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:
I have heard stories online and offline of how useless and incompetent senator Theo was as a governor and a senator.n 2015 polls,he narrowly won the polls and he even lost his lga.the tribal configuration of abia central zone also didnt favor him.i thought the ngwas of abia center who occupy 3 lgas will vote senator nwaogu.but alas,even buhari got more votes in abia central that senator nkechi.
When the first results started trickling in,rumors were flying around that he was losing g.my abia friends online and offline were happy and in a celebratory mood.but when the tide turned unfortunately in the direction of the failure abians were sad.one even said 'God forbid'.others verbally attacked me.my abians,how could such a man win reelection?

Amaniro
Fergie
Mynd44
Ponponkon
Juliusmalema
Mekaboy

Op I want to understand something

You from cross rivers state.

Is it that issues of cross rivers doesn't concern you that you drop ur searchlight on SE states.

What is it? O gini?

same pattern as Xander85, cjrane

Do you want to switch and become an Igbo man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by amaniro: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Amaniro
Fergie
Mynd44
Ponponkon
Juliusmalema
Mekaboy

He rigged the election. People said they saw Orji in Inec headquarters in Umuahia. He visited the returning officer posted to abia on election day. He was bribed to rig the election obviously because orji and I are from the same local govt and clan : Ndume /ibeku. He lost in our side I don't know how he won later

4 Likes

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by SLAP44: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Amaniro
Fergie
Mynd44
Ponponkon
Juliusmalema
Mekaboy

How did buharri win a second term in the midst of thousands being killed in the whole country? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by Splashme: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
This man has been asking very dumb questions since yesterday or so.

The whole world knew about the militarisation of elections in SS and SE except him.
The recent EU report even highlighted it yet, this guy was asking why there was low turnout in Rivers and Delta.

Sen Ekwunife defeated Chief Umeh in 2015 only for the courts to later hand over victory to Chief Umeh on a plata of gold on the grounds
that the PDP primaries that produced Sen Ekwunife was not properly constituted. In 2019, Sen Ekwunife as usual smashed chief Umeh in the just concluded senatorial election yet, this ZOMBIE (yes, I just noticed he is a ZOMBIE) was asking how Ekwunife could defeat Chief Umeh

Now, it is about T.A Orji ...
For your information, TA Orji has always been winning comfortably. In 2015 he won with 20k votes scoring 65k against 45k for APGA.
In 2019 he widened the gap with over 25k scoring 55k against APC's 29k

Please, Oga ...
1) Which state are you from?

2) How much do you know about constituencies in other states that you keep poking a nose on?

3) Why ain't you ever surprised that Ganduje, Oyetola and Buhari won reelections?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by fergie001: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1...you love Abians die...

Let me tell you,in 2015....the craze was for Otti to do his thing but Ochendo was obviously manipulated in...as the incumbent.

For this year,many Umuahians and Ngwas (Isiala-Ngwans mainly) voted Buhari with the intention that he will police the gubernatorial elections to favour the APC.

That's what they were told by Adighije,OUK,Ogar and co; but of course Buhari won his elections and sat out leaving every man to his own...so the elections for Guber and Senatorial were massively rigged.

Ohuabunwa was beaten because he is not strong and he sincerely didn't do anything in his zone and his native Arochukwu; and against a combination of Ogar/OUK/Nkeiru, it is almost impossible.

Only a Chukwumerije can achieve that feat.

Secondly, there is a colouration as well...
T.A. orji as Governor is from the Umuahia-axis and Nkechi benefitted from a landmark Supreme Court judgement against Emeka Atuma(Ntalakwu-Oboro,Ikwuano LGA-Umuahia axis)..

So Ngwa for Senate,Umuahia for Gov
Now with Ikpeazu there,Ngwa for Gov,Umuahia for Senate..

But generally,in Abia and especially in Umuahia.....don't dare the Orjis...(there is no election in Abia State).

And it won't end anytime soon,unless there is an Ekiti-style of elections that made Fayemi win......

If not...its a wawu...

PS: I go soon open thread about Cali soonest.... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by globemoney: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Is it that issues of cross rivers doesn't concern you that you drop ur searchlight on SE states.

What is it? O gini?

Thankfully a Niger Delta thread has been created for them, I hope they can now concentrate on their states and region and leave us alone with their bad belle

https://www.nairaland.com/5247743/update-development-niger-delta-region
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
fergie001:
senatordave1...you love Abians die...

Let me tell you,in 2015....the craze was for Otti to do his thing but Ochendo was obviously manipulated in...as the incumbent.

For this year,many Umuahians and Ngwas voted Buhari with the intention that he will police the gubernatorial elections to favour the APC.

That's what they were told by Adighije,OUK,Ogar and co; but of course Buhari won his elections and sat out leaving every man to his own...so the elections for Guber and Senatorial were massively rigged.

Ohuabunwa was beaten because he is not strong and he sincerely didn't do anything in his zone and his native Arochukwu; and against a combination of Ogar/OUK/Nkeiru, it is almost impossible.

Only a Chukwumerije can achieve that feat.

Secondly, there is a colouration as well...
T.A. orji as Governor is from the Umuahia-axis and Nkechi benefitted from a landmark Supreme Court judgement against Emeka Atuma(Ntalakwu-Oboro,Ikwuano LGA-Umuahia axis)..

So Ngwa for Senate,Umuahia for Gov
Now with Ikpeazu there,Ngwa for Gov,Umuahia for Senate..

But generally,in Abia and especially in Umuahia.....don't dare the Orjis...(there is no election in Abia State).

And it won't end anytime soon,unless there is an Ekiti-style of elections that made Fayemi win......

If not...its a wawu...

PS: I go soon open thread about Cali soonest.... cheesy grin
You are too much.cross river threads dont attract much rave or comments.most people here have no interest in akwa cross matters hence my refusal to toe that line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

What is it? O gini?

Ill open a thread on cross river before tomorrow but i can bet you that you wont see up to 5 comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by Rednaxelot: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
amaniro:

He rigged the election. People said they saw Orji in Inec headquarters in Umuahia. He visited the returning officer posted to abia on election day. He was bribed to rig the election obviously because orji and I are from the same local govt and clan : Ndume /ibeku. He lost in our side I don't know how he won later
My Ibeku friend
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
amaniro:

I wont buy that.nwaogu is experienced and should also have visited inec to give her own bribe.rigging is not as easy as you guys think,you cant just rig in a vacuum or when you are totally hated.it is funny and ironical for someone to be losing at home and yet win in strange areas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by fergie001: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

You are too much.cross river threads dont attract much rave or comments.most people here have no interest in akwa cross matters hence my refusal to toe that line
I will bring the rave,don't worry..... grin

Leave my dear Abia nah.....your babe na from Abia?
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

What is it? O gini?

I told you before that i see anambra as my second state of origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by fergie001: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

I wont buy that.nwaogu is experienced and should also have visited inec to give her own bribe.rigging is not as easy as you guys think,you cant just rig in a vacuum or when you are totally hated.it is funny and ironical for someone to be losing at home and yet win in strange areas
Why was TA made CoS in 1999...?

He worked with INEC in 1998 before that elections....

INEC HQs, Umuahia is a few kilometres from his country-home...

He is a Professor of rigging......even OUK don't stand a chance with him....

Listen,Abia is like Lagos....
Even the Gov/Ochendo pays opposition to close their eyes....just like Tinubu does to the pdp in lag....

So,I have told you the only solution.....

Ikuku wants to run for Gov in 12 years time....that's the target....

And nobody will stop him,except God or an Ekiti or Kwara-wave.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
fergie001:

I will bring the rave,don't worry..... grin

Leave my dear Abia nah.....your babe na from Abia?
Well,i cant leave abia.we share boundaries and have some kind of spiritual connect.i feel that if abia is liberated,perhaps cross river will follow suit.
About abia babes,I've met a lot of them mostly from abia north.they are nice and homely.between them and anambra babes,there the best.
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:

Thankfully a Niger Delta thread has been created for them, I hope they can now concentrate on their states and region and leave us alone with their bad belle

That's wonderful

This is really getting out of hand.

at least we can have rest
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by fergie001: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Well,i cant leave abia.we share boundaries and have some kind of spiritual connect.i feel that if abia is liberated,perhaps cross river will follow suit.
About abia babes,I've met a lot of them mostly from abia north.they are nice and homely.between them and anambra babes,there the best.
Abia babes are sweet.........beautiful and homely....just too domineering(na their weak points) be that......

But they love with everything.....

Leave Abia, I never knew how bad it was until I spent 3 months there,the first since 2014.....

Since then,I no dey abuse anybody again including Yahaya Bello...
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
fergie001:

Why was TA made CoS in 1999...?

He worked with INEC in 1998 before that elections....

INEC HQs, Umuahia is a few kilometres from his country-home...

He is a Professor of rigging......even OUK don't stand a chance with him....

Listen,Abia is like Lagos....
Even the Gov/Ochendo pays opposition to close their eyes....just like Tinubu does to the pdp in lag....

So,I have told you the only solution.....

Ikuku wants to run for Gov in 12 years time....that's the target....

And nobody will stop him,except God or an Ekiti or Kwara-wave.
Hmm,hug you are loaded.i am even regretting why i verbally attacked you in the past,perhaps i misunderstood you.you dont like apc nor buhari but you are not a hater or extreme in your views.
Anyway,its been long i visited umuahia.na aba i dey stop,ill try and visit this year again to recapture old memories of the city's layout and scenery
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
fergie001:

Abia babes are sweet.........beautiful and homely....just too domineering(na their weak points) be that......

But they love with everything.....

Leave Abia, I never knew how bad it was until I spent 3 months there,the first since 2014.....

Since then,I no dey abuse anybody again including Yahaya Bello...
Na only ngwa babes dey domineering oh.many cross river people now marry from abia

1 Like

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

I told you before that i see anambra as my second state of origin

Thank you very much.

I just learnt a niger delta thread has been opened.

So u guys can focus there to create less friction and attack on why we are politically irrelevant while you guys build more on your political sophistication.

Link below

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by Back2Daura(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
amaniro:

Onye Bubu yaya.

You come to social media to say what you don't know. T.A.ORJI won ohokobe,afarata and ukwu, Umuohu okpula, Ofeke ,lodu,umuohu azueke, Umuhute,...etc I saw you at Umuana junction when I came back home December last year. Next time we see you must show me evidence of when OCHENDO went to inec to bribe the REC.
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by Back2Daura(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Back2Daura:

Onye Bubu yaya.

You come to social media to say what you don't know. T.A.ORJI won ohokobe,afarata and ukwu, Umuohu okpula, Ofeke ,lodu,umuohu azueke, Umuhute,...etc I saw you at Umuana junction when I come back home December last year. Next time we see you must show me evidence of when OCHENDO went to inec to bribe the REC.
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by Shikini: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Splashme:
This man has been asking very dumb questions since yesterday or so.

The whole world knew about the militarisation of elections in SS and SE except him.
The recent EU report even highlighted it yet, this guy was asking why there was low turnout in Rivers and Delta.

Sen Ekwunife defeated Chief Umeh in 2015 only for the courts to later hand over victory to Chief Umeh on a plata of gold on the grounds
that the PDP primaries that produced Sen Ekwunife was not properly constituted. In 2019, Sen Ekwunife as usual smashed chief Umeh in the just concluded senatorial election yet, this ZOMBIE (yes, I just noticed he is a ZOMBIE) was asking how Ekwunife could defeat Chief Umeh

Now, it is about T.A Orji ...
For your information, TA Orji has always been winning comfortably. In 2015 he won with 20k votes scoring 65k against 45k for APGA.
In 2019 he widened the gap with over 25k scoring 55k against APC's 29k

Please, Oga ...
1) Which state are you from?

2) How much do you know about constituencies in other states that you keep poking a nose on?

3) Why ain't you ever surprised that Ganduje, Oyetola and Buhari won reelections?

Your last question should be his concern
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by fergie001: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Hmm,hug you are loaded.i am even regretting why i verbally attacked you in the past,perhaps i misunderstood you.you dont like apc nor buhari but you are not a hater or extreme in your views.
Anyway,its been long i visited umuahia.na aba i dey stop,ill try and visit this year again to recapture old memories of the city's layout and scenery
Na your way nah,attack anybody who don't like buhari......

Buhari's seeming attack on the Igbos annoyed me...
Do you know what the few igbos who vote him go through?

I don't like buhari,but I don't praise Jonathan either...

But then,Buhari antagonises with everything once he hears Igbo,and his brethren from the other side clap for him in glee...

You can't openly go to Umuahia and say you are voting Buhari,you might be lynched...you do that in murmurs,yet vote him..

Aren't you surprised on the vote he got from Abia in 2019?
Was it only yorubas that gave him his vote in Lagos in 2015?

His handling of the IPOB (though i dont know what that thing means until today) crisis was bad,crude and at that point did I lose every love for him..I know personal friends who died...as NK's Villa is a few kilometres from mine.

Aba is cool,hopefully they will finish the centre-table in Osisioma soonest.

Have a lot of friends in Cali though, Ikom and Biase esp;

1 Like

Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by amaniro: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rednaxelot:
My Ibeku friend
Hi
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by amaniro: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Well Orji has large influence. Everybody is tired of the man. Did you know Some part of Ibeku didn't vote that election day? Orji sized the election apparatus it's the day after. Even my grandmother voted APGA. Sane people didn't vote PDP in Abia
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
fergie001:

Na your way nah,attack anybody who don't like buhari......

Buhari's seeming attack on the Igbos annoyed me...
Do you know what the few igbos who vote him go through?

I don't like buhari,but I don't praise Jonathan either...

But then,Buhari antagonises with everything once he hears Igbo,and his brethren from the other side clap for him in glee...

You can't openly go to Umuahia and say you are voting Buhari,you might be lynched...you do that in murmurs,yet vote him..

Aren't you surprised on the vote he got from Abia in 2019?
Was it only yorubas that gave him his vote in Lagos in 2015?

His handling of the IPOB (though i dont know what that thing means until today) crisis was bad,crude and at that point did I lose every love for him..I know personal friends who died...as NK's Villa is a few kilometres from mine.

Aba is cool,hopefully they will finish the centre-table in Osisioma soonest.

Have a lot of friends in Cali though, Ikom and Biase esp;
Thank you for taking time to explain.but honestly i dont think buhari hates igbos, i haven't seen evidences.the python dance saga was badly managed,am even thinking that buratai acted on his own without buhari's permission and buhari wasn't aware.there are severalvthings that are happening nationally that buhari isn't aware of,the dissent of the former ig idris made us to know this.
I suspect it is his cabal that are responsible for many of this mishaps since they take most of the decisions.you can see that abba kyari is always with buhari which is abnormal to perhaps keep him in check.
Concerning many of his appointments that exclude ibos,i suspect el rufai.remember that his personal cook is an igbo,obiano and umahi has the ears of buhari.
in terms of the economy,buhari is pro exports and self sufficiency hence his frequent bans or embsrgoes on imports which will affect a lot of you guys who are into imports.
from what am seeing this second term,the east will benefit more than the west in terms of appointments
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
amaniro:
Well Orji has large influence. Everybody is tired of the man. Did you know Some part of Ibeku didn't vote that election day? Orji sized the election apparatus it's the day after. Even my grandmother voted APGA. Sane people didn't vote PDP in Abia
My brother,i noticed it.i made sure that i got snippets of polling unit results from all the lgas in Nigeria.in several parts of umuahia,they voted apc and apga.only ikwuano was voting pdp.
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by fergie001: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Thank you for taking time to explain.but honestly i dont think buhari hates igbos, i haven't seen evidences.the python dance saga was badly managed,am even thinking that buratai acted on his own without buhari's permission and buhari wasn't aware.there are severalvthings that are happening nationally that buhari isn't aware of,the dissent of the former ig idris made us to know this.
I suspect it is his cabal that are responsible for many of this mishaps since they take most of the decisions.you can see that abba kyari is always with buhari which is abnormal to perhaps keep him in check.
Concerning many of his appointments that exclude ibos,i suspect el rufai.remember that his personal cook is an igbo,obiano and umahi has the ears of buhari.
in terms of the economy,buhari is pro exports and self sufficiency hence his frequent bans or embsrgoes on imports which will affect a lot of you guys who are into imports.
from what am seeing this second term,the east will benefit more than the west in terms of appointments

You agree with me that it was badly managed and that's where my wahala with him starts.....
What does it tell of him?

Some of the accusations on Jonathan was that he wasn't in-charge....
Then if Idris,cabal,el-rufai and co...do things at will allegedly without his consent,then why should we continue to tolerate that kind of person, who is also not in-charge?

No be one-chance we enter?
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by senatordave1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
fergie001:

You agree with me that it was badly managed and that's where my wahala with him starts.....
What does it tell of him?

Some of the accusations on Jonathan was that he wasn't in-charge....
Then if Idris,cabal,el-rufai and co...do things at will allegedly without his consent,then why should we continue to tolerate that kind of person, who is also not in-charge?

No be one-chance we enter?

Am short of words but honestly almost all presidents in Nigeria's history had a cabal controlling them except obj.lets manage him this 4 remaining years
Re: How Did Senator T.a Orji Win Re-election? by kahal29: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
T. A Orji got re-elected because the Ngwa axis that make up his senatorial zone massively voted for him. T. A comes from Abia central senatorial zone which is made up 6 LGA'S ie

Umuahia North
Umuahia South
Ikwuano

Isiala Ngwa North
Isiala Ngwa South
Osisioma Ngwa

From the above you can clearly see the senatorial zone is made up of Umuahia/Ngwa pple. While T. A Orji is from Umuahia North [Ibeku to be precise] his people don't like him that very much but the Ngwa people in the zone revers and adores him because he handed power over to them and because of that they rewarded him with their votes.

Even T. A knows this and does not care much about his own brothers but relies heavily on the Ngwa people to survive. Finally Osisioma Ngwa and Isialangwa also has huge voting population in the whole of the state.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo? / Lesson Of Life ( Senator Arthur Nzeribe) / Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.