Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude (2841 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Since the news of the arrest of the EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu broke, they have been insinuations from a US based blogger and a former aide to President Jonathan, Jackson Ude, that the embattled chairman had mentioned that he had given part of the controversial missing funds to the tune of N4billion to the VP.

Although the VP had since yesterday, debunked that news through his media office, it is coming as shocking information since the VP is seen as one of the cleanest of the appointees in the government.

Considering he is a pastor and for once, has never been caught in any controversial circumstance, it, therefore, came as a rude shock to his supporters and Nigerians in general when the VPs name was mentioned as a part of the beneficiaries of the said sum.

The VP, Yemi Osinbajo has already filed a complaint to the IG of police asking for criminal proceedings to be initiated against the blogger.
In a letter seen this afternoon, the VP had through his lawyer, Bayo Osipitan said the accused blogger, Jackson Ude had been fingered as the author of a story in which the embattled EFCC chairman who is currently facing a probe panel, had given N4Billion to the VP.

The Vice-President further noted that Jackson Ude was in the habit of publishing malicious articles against his person.

Other printed copies of some of the blogger’s allegedly false reports against the VP were also added to the petition.

However, in a split reaction, the US-based blogger called the bluff of the VP.

In his words, Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) cannot sue him while still occupying the office of the Vice president noting that it was not constitutional.
He however advised the VP that in other to sue him he must first resign his office and sue him as a normal Nigerian.

Ude further said the VP was using his office to intimidate him.

Another point to note is that for Ude to be properly put on trial and have his court papers served, he must be extradited to Nigeria to face trial.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1281231213508931586?p=v

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mad oo grin

10 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Validated: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hmmm! Inside life ... Can VP resign?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by RuddyFusion(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Which part of the cabal is fighting Osibanjo

9 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by doggedfighter(f): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Where's this guts coming from?

Is there more to this?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by OsuAmaka: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
doggedfighter:
Where's this guts coming from?

Atiku/Hoebi's Camp.

-Osu amaka

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nonsense Talk angry

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Fantasticcc: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin see guts.

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by aaaaaaaa1: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Ude my guy.

You Dey abroad na why you Dey do anyhow. If to say you Dey Naija ni, the long arm of the law for don catch you from the fake news wey you Dey yarn.

Osinbanjo for don sue you collect every money for your hand until you sell your last cloth and kitchen spoon.

Foolish Ode (Ude).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by basybasy: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2020
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1281231213508931586?p=v
Osinbajo should not mind that idiot. He has not recovered from Jonantian's defeat. He is a noise maker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Of course you know them by their character, quick to throw stone and run to Ivory Coast or US, talking nonsense his mouth like rezign not surprised his last name is Ode, fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by IamWonderful: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2020
Very soon this one will sing a new song

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by IamWonderful: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2020
aaaaaaaa1:
Ude my guy.

You Dey abroad na why you Dey do anyhow. If to say you Dey Naija ni, the long arm of the law for don catch you from the fake news wey you Dey yarn.

Osinbanjo for don sue you collect every money for your hand until you sell your last cloth and kitchen spoon.

Foolish Ode (Ude).
Don't worry went Interpol grab the mumu, his family will cry for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by emkz: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Col Frank Omenka of DMI in the days of Abacha comes to mind.

Jackson Ude is very lucky that Osinbajo is a stickler for rules. Since 1999, which private citizen has accused a sitting vice-president of receiving illicit money? I think people need to have a sense of responsibility, a person cannot just make accusations without presenting the facts; that is at best pedestrian journalism/activism. Journalism has its code of ethics and emergency journalists must not be allowed to undignify the profession. Imagine this guy is taken to Colonel Omenka to verify his claims. Omenka would have spoken to him the way he spoke to Olusegun Adeniyi:

You are a very lucky boy. You are here because my men defied my directive. You were to be thrown underground for two months before you are brought before me but when I came in this morning and saw you asleep on the sofa, I realised you are still a small boy whose ways can still be mended. If I fail in doing that, then I will destroy you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by IJOBA2: 1:00am On Jul 10, 2020
HUSHINBAJO THE STAR BOY grin

7 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by sapientia(m): 1:04am On Jul 10, 2020
This Jackson is a clown
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by omowolewa: 1:12am On Jul 10, 2020
See cheap blackmail.

Childish behavior

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by nokatakata: 1:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Typical ipob miscreant behaviour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Which part of the cabal is fighting Osibanjo

You are smart.
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by wallex1983(m): 1:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Osibanjo is smarter than this paid guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by wallex1983(m): 1:42am On Jul 10, 2020
osinbanjoisaliar:

Imagine the name of this op.... Your name says it all. You have a mission. How much were you paid?
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by richie240: 2:02am On Jul 10, 2020
nokatakata:
Typical ipob miscreant behaviour.

Shdnt a sane person have his facts and figures ready b4 casting aspersions at someone's reputation?

As he is seeing d handwriting on d wall, he's already making excuses.
If he has his evidence, should it matter or not if d vp resigns b4 he can sue him?

When the poo hits d fan they'll begin to shout " victimization" upandan!

Clowns everywhere!

amuwo1980:
See them , ethnic warlords marshaling our to defend kith and kin, it doesn’t matter what the truth is , they won’t let the truth stand in their way . You are a cursed nest of vipers

ProfDumbledor:
Notice that all the Yoruba e-warriors have come out of their Oshogbo cave to defend their own "pious fraud" Hushinbanjo.
Yorubas, unlike Igbos, aren't known for 'zombie-cally' defending thieves and criminals all in d guise of 'blood is thicker than water'.

You shd rather encourage d accuser to get ready his evidence(s) for a legal battle in a court of law. Unfortunately, having seen d handwriting on d wall, d clown is already making excuses.

You accuse someone of wrongdoing yet u still want to determine how d accused defends/absolves himself? Shdnt u be overjoyed that its an opportunity to expose him in full?

If u r so sure of ur 'sources' why give excuse when or when not u can be sued? And u expect sane minds to join frustrated wailers in tearing at someone who hasnt been indicted nor convicted of d allegations.

Escooze me sahs, don't vex o, but......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Impecca(m): 2:09am On Jul 10, 2020
A public servant like VP shud no longer be affected by jibes and jeers like he's doing. He shud keep a straight face when vthe truth is being put to his face.. or resign and get the much needed distraction. As if he has forgotten how APC threaded on propagandas and lies bfr coming to center

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by amuwo1980: 2:39am On Jul 10, 2020
OsuAmaka:

Atiku's Camp.

-Osu amaka

Bleep fallen angel, hushbanjo, thief

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by amuwo1980: 2:41am On Jul 10, 2020
See them , ethnic warlords marshaling our to defend kith and kin, it doesn’t matter what the truth is , they won’t let the truth stand in their way . You are a cursed nest of vipers

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by DEROXMAN: 3:16am On Jul 10, 2020
grin when they finish with your flat head he will resign. someone who has many evidences of fake news not only against him o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by BREYZ: 3:49am On Jul 10, 2020
I am very sure this guy knows something and that's what is giving him the temerity..

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by deji17: 4:20am On Jul 10, 2020
This criminal Jackson O Ude, hole up in one apartment in Bronx, New York. You can be fished out very easily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by tomakint: 4:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Osinbajo is nothing but a pious fraud

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by allthingsgood: 4:32am On Jul 10, 2020
This Jackson use is a big dunce. Show me the constitutional provision that says VP can't sue you Ever heard of criminal sedition

Ok nau. When police arrest u now u will start crying fundamental human rights. You have no fundamental human right to lie and spoil someone's reputation. You have to tell investigators where u got your info

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by allthingsgood: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2020
tomakint:
Osinbajo is nothing but a pious fraud

As usual, anything u read on social media u swallow hook line and sinker. Where is the evidence of the phantom 4billion And how did Jackson use in US manage to listen to Magus interrogation in Nigeria State House. Especially when no journalist was allowed there

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

So When Will Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets Be Deleted / BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu / Obi-dient Walk On Going In Benin City (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.